one of your, no one will belive this

niblick1874

niblick1874

My girlfriend and I were threw the back of the La sorbonne and there were only two other people there. Got talking to them and I was sure that I knew them from  somewhere. A band came on and started playing when and I thought I knew the singer guitarist. One of the men that we were talking to asked us what we thought of the band and I told him I thought they were very together. Just as I said that I recognized the lead singers voice and recognized who we were talking to. We were talking to Godly and Cream and watching Mick Jones of the Clash. Big audio dynamite were just starting and were rehearsing. They played for over an hour and nobody else came in. We went on to have a few beers and what not. It ended up being quite the night, and day. Got a few but that will do. :lipsrsealed:

niblick1874

Liar

She was a model and a midwife from Inverness and she would shout come on the Hearts when ever I asked her. :pleased:

niblick1874

Any chance of some punctuation?

Ok ......,,,,,

She was a model and a midwife from Inverness and she would shout come on the Hearts when ever I asked her. :pleased:

In what scenarios would you ask her to do that?

At the football? In the supermarket?

niblick1874

In what scenarios would you ask her to do that?

At the football? In the supermarket?

Naaa. In the kitchen, at the hermitage, On the banks of the river Cocon by the Drouthy Duck. Shit like that.

GlasgoJambo

To translate for folk:

Niblick and a friend unwittingly attended a Big Audio Dynamite gig at the Cowgate Subway and amongst the sparse audience were two ex-members of 10cc - with whom he conversed.

Believe it or not.

If it's the Drouthy Duck I know, it's the River Conon.

You do know, he'll come after you.

My girlfriend and I were threw the back of the La sorbonne and there were only two other people there. Got talking to them and I was sure that I knew them from somewhere. A band came on and started playing when and I thought I knew the singer guitarist. One of the men that we were talking to asked us what we thought of the band and I told him I thought they were very together. Just as I said that I recognized the lead singers voice and recognized who we were talking to. We were talking to Godly and Cream and watching Mick Jones of the Clash. Big audio dynamite were just starting and were rehearsing. They played for over an hour and nobody else came in. We went on to have a few beers and what not. It ended up being quite the night, and day. Got a few but that will do. :lipsrsealed:

Heard it.

Naaa. In the kitchen, at the hermitage, On the banks of the river Cocon by the Drouthy Duck. Shit like that.

In bed?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I had a sandwich for my tea last night.

I've just gone shopping

Shame about the Russian hogweed though, eh?

Think I was smoking some if that too, my head is throbbing.

Riddley Walker

Anyone mind that episode of The Bill from '94 when Reg first showcased his new haircut? Seminal.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I still have absolutely no idea what the title is supposed to mean.

It's smoke and mirrors.

Apparently you can make a boiled egg in the kettle. Well, there's no apparently about it, i'm sure you can. It just seems wrong though.

And what if the egg hit the hot element? That'd be messy. No, there's just too many downsides to this venture.

Wait. I think I've cracked it.

It's "One of your "no one will believe this" moments." but missing out the moments. With an extra comma. And no quotation marks.

It's "One of your "no one will believe this" moments." but missing out the moments. With an extra comma. And no quotation marks.

It's kinda like a buzzfeed clickbait article, "He went out for a drink and Mick Jones of the Clash went on stage, you'll not believe what happened next..."

.....and "threw" the back.

The Great Khali

Apparently you can make a boiled egg in the kettle. Well, there's no apparently about it, i'm sure you can. It just seems wrong though.

And what if the egg hit the hot element? That'd be messy. No, there's just too many downsides to this venture.

Steam your fish in the dishwasher too apparently.

Auld Reekin'

Think I was smoking some if that too, my head is throbbing.

Just wait until you have a go at the Japanese Naughty Weed...  :smoking::shuriken::sterb147: 

niblick1874

If it's the Drouthy Duck I know, it's the River Conon.

Yep. C when it should have bean an n. Had many a great time there. Great pub and just across the road from another. :tiny:

niblick1874

:laugh4: Yous are all crap at telling stories. One line wonders all of you, `and I understood most of them

Geoff Kilpatrick

:laugh4: Yous are all crap at telling stories. One line wonders all of you, `and I understood most of them

Probably because they were written in English

niblick1874

Probably because they were written in English

And here comes Tuna Kilpatrick with another witty retort.

Heres Rixxy

Is it not "none of you, not one, will belive this" but missing the "n" and "t"? And comma. And "e" in believe.

Riddley Walker

I think it's supposed to be

I just had one of your "no-one will believe this" moments.

But without most of the words and punctuation.

And here comes Tuna Kilpatrick with another witty retort.

Pointing out that someone regularly makes fun of you with well timed, insightful and humorous putdowns isn't much of a retort.

niblick1874

No yous have got it all wrong. You've to tell a story that happened to you that nobody believed. Sheesh, and if nobody does I'm going to tell another one.

niblick1874

Pointing out that someone regularly makes fun of you with well timed, insightful and humorous putdowns isn't much of a retort.

You would say that though wouldn't you, seeing as you said it

Bert Le Clos

No yous have got it all wrong. You've to tell a story that happened to you that nobody believed. Sheesh, and if nobody does I'm going to tell another one.

I think I've told this one before, but the other week I put my wheely bin out on the wrong day.

It should have been the recycling boxes.

Properly mental.

niblick1874

Why can't we all just get along you bunch of retarded arseholes?

If everyone comes on here to not get along it will leave the rest of the board for everyone to get along. Get with the picture. A few **** ups with the spelling and shit woul help.

If everyone comes on here to not get along it will leave the rest of the board for everyone to get along. Get with the picture. A few **** ups with the spelling and shit woul help.

I'm too intelligent to make spelling mistakes.

niblick1874

I'm too intelligent to make spelling mistakes.

Then tell a true story that happened to you that nobody believed. Make it a bit difficult to understand so as to piss of the not so bright.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I once read a niblick post and understood every word without having to reread it to interpret it. True story.

Archived