Wales v Belgium Euro qualifier

Eddie

Should be a good game. Some good players on show...Bale, Ramsey, Hazard, De bruyne.

Wales national anthem is a belter too

Going 1-2 to Belgium

Italy 1-0 up in Croatia, Andorra 1-0 up against Cyprus.

Edit: Italy goal hasn't stood and Cyprus have equalised.

Taken Wales to win 2-1.  5 home countries, only ever been 2 qualified at any one time for a World/Cup Euro Championships.

Real chance so far this time.......

Taken Wales to win 2-1. 5 home countries, only ever been 2 qualified at any one time for a World/Cup Euro Championships.

Real chance so far this time.......

Say What Again

Italy 1-0 up in Croatia, Andorra 1-0 up against Cyprus.

Edit: Italy goal hasn't stood and Cyprus have equalised.

It's now 1-0 Croatia

Wales are much better than Scotland.

That said, both principalities should ne playing under one banner.

Rudolf's Mate

Wales are much better than Scotland.

That said, both principalities should ne playing under one banner.

Are you looking for a bite?

Wales done feck all for 20 mins and then caught Belgium due to a freak pass back.

jamboinglasgow

If Wales win this, they will be in pot one for the 2018 world cup qualifiers (if we beat Ireland tomorrow we will be in pot 2.)

Changed days.

Funny that Wales beating us in Cardiff, basically saved Coleman's job.

Sorry, Bale basically saved Coleman's job.

I was there that night, ****ing depressing that they beat us, i ended up in a scuffle that night aswell, best forgotten.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Gotta laugh, Bale at his laziest best can't be bothered pushing out and grabs himself a goal and hero worship.

Fxxx the SPFL

I was there that night, ******* depressing that they beat us, i ended up in a scuffle that night aswell, best forgotten.

handbags or a good punch up

handbags or a good punch up

Pretty much handbags mate, there was a good punch up in a pub just outside Glasgow central when they beat us at Hampden, i just watched that one from a safe distance.

Fxxx the SPFL

Struggle to see how Belgium are ranked second in the world their defence is pretty average having said that **** knows how Fifa work them out.

King Of The Cat Cafe

My fantasy Euros/World Cup finals would be for Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales all to qualify and England not. The seethe in the English media would be a joy to behold.

Fxxx the SPFL

My fantasy Euros/World Cup finals would be for Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales all to qualify and England not. The seethe in the English media would be a joy to behold.

unfortunately England look like a shoe in for the Euros hopefully not in the world cup

Amoruso_lets_it_run

The seethe in such an unlikely scenario would be off the scale but with good reason. Qualifying should be very straight forward for England

Sorry Huey, meant to say Scotland, England and Rep Ire all at 1998 World Cup.

Apologies..Was sure scotland and ireland never appeared together at the same time........Been to so many qualifiers/friendlies since early 80s but no World Cups.  Seen the Tartan Army take over so many cities on TV and Ireland turn New York unashameably Irish when they beat the Italians with Houghtons goal(god bless him)..........Well my Da was Irish 

chester copperpot

To think Benteke is valued at 32M

Watch him score 2nd half now.

I don't like Wales doing well at football. I don't know what it is, but I hate their football team. Love Wales, love the Welsh, like the Welsh rugby team, ****ing hate the Welsh football team. Wish I could explain it but I can't!

jamboinglasgow

The seethe in such an unlikely scenario would be off the scale but with good reason. Qualifying should be very straight forward for England

Yup, England have always been fortunate with the qualifying and groups they get. Though have seen some English journalists question whether this really benefits England as they feel that with "easier" opponents in the qualifying they dont enter the competition having had experience of playing tough opponents (such as a top team that has been in a lower pot due to circumstances, for example a team like Portugal) so they are not ready for what they come up against.

If possible, can someone post a link to this match? Just in and my usual streaming links are terrible.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Yup, England have always been fortunate with the qualifying and groups they get. Though have seen some English journalists question whether this really benefits England as they feel that with "easier" opponents in the qualifying they dont enter the competition having had experience of playing tough opponents (such as a top team that has been in a lower pot due to circumstances, for example a team like Portugal) so they are not ready for what they come up against.

Spot on. England play teams worse than them in qualification and tend to win without getting massively tested. Then come up against a decent side in a major tournament and lose

Rudolf's Mate

I don't like Wales doing well at football. I don't know what it is, but I hate their football team. Love Wales, love the Welsh, like the Welsh rugby team, ******* hate the Welsh football team. Wish I could explain it but I can't!

If you find out let me know as I'm the same!

The Mrs and in-laws are Welsh however my dislike of the football team pre-dates me meeting her.

Malinga the Swinga

I don't like Wales doing well at football. I don't know what it is, but I hate their football team. Love Wales, love the Welsh, like the Welsh rugby team, ******* hate the Welsh football team. Wish I could explain it but I can't!

I am almost the same as you apart from I hate Wales, hate the Welsh, hate the Welsh rugby team, but also hate the football team. One of the most arrogant lot of people you would ever have the misfortune to meet.

chester copperpot

I am almost the same as you apart from I hate Wales, hate the Welsh, hate the Welsh rugby team, but also hate the football team. One of the most arrogant lot of people you would ever have the misfortune to meet.

:lol:

One of my good friends is Welsh, and he's ripped, handsome and one of the lovliest guys you could ever meet.

I hate the ***** :lol:

Robbie Savage on 5 live just now.

Honestly...

He does my head in as well, but well done Boyoos..........

:facepalm:

Malinga the Swinga

Can't wait to see Wales entertain us all in the Euros if they do indeed qualify. Hump the ball up to Bale and then get everyone behind the ball and kick it anywhere. In addition, in Chris Coleman, they have one of the most deeply unpleasant and self absorbed footballers ever to become a manager. A failure everywhere he has ever been, he gladly stepped into the shoes of the unfortunate Gary Speed with unseemly haste, and has scrambled ever since for points.

In fact, if that useless linesman hadn't disallowed Fletcher's goal in the qualifier against Wales which would have put us 2 up, then he would have most likely been sacked.

Nice of Croatia to react to the spectator ban for racist chanting by mowing a swastika into their pitch. Classy.

Feck me that was like watching West Ham but they WON. How they've managed that. As a Welshman born in 1963 me and me mates have always said if Wales ever qualified for a major tournament we'd go. Never happened in my lifetime. Sitting in a boozer in Kos thinking this might be it [emoji41]Welsh haters? WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice of Croatia to react to the spectator ban for racist chanting by mowing a swastika into their pitch. Classy.

What?! Any pics?

What?! Any pics?

There are pics, but I'm on an iPad and can't do it. Italy apparently complained and it was "removed" at half-time.

Archived