all or nothing next wednesday( merged threads )

jamborleystatto

Not sure abut next week ending our season....

Gretna are picking up points, still a lot of football required from us before the end of this season, regardless of what we do at Hampden next Wednesday!

Just to finish level on point with us they would need to pick up 11points from final 16 games, having picked up 13 from 22 so far. Admittedly the bottom team do quite often pick up a few extra points in the second half of the season if there is a sniff of survival. But you'd like to think that even playing the way we are we would pick up 10 points between now and the end of the season, which would put us well clear.

well me and my crew are headin to Hampden next wed, but I fear the usual WEST COAST BIASED refereeing may cost us the game , but I hope I'm proved wrong!

shut the feck up as long as vlad is here we will never get quality players just more shute fae kaunas, only one week till close of the transfer window an still no sign of decent players or reported targets comin in , oh forgot offical charter flight coming over fae kaunas wae more **** players romanov **** off before you destroy our once proud club you feckin ******* an i will be letting you hear my views at the next home game you tit:mad:

:confused:Lucky for us forum's are for having different viewpoints-It does not matter how much shutes comes from Kaunas or how much quality comes from anywhere else. Without a manager to manage who we have it will be pointless.

I like SF and he is trying his hardest however he is a coach and the jobs to big for him at the moment IMHO

its where we bide
Not a chance against the Huns in the diddy cup.

Time to start rebuilding for next season.

hahahahahah thought that was the give us time plea last season, we must be getting through a lot of cement nearly 2 seasons down the line eh?

to think my ssn ticket used to cost ?260 to watch 'leveins ****e' eh?

thank feck its only 450 odds now

BARGAIN

I must be one of the few that think we'll win the cup then. I reckon we'll beat Rangers because they've got lots more important games to worry about than a diddy cup semi. 2-1 Hearts in the semi and beat Aberdeen on penalties in the final. :thumb:

:confused:Lucky for us forum's are for having different viewpoints-It does not matter how much shutes comes from Kaunas or how much quality comes from anywhere else. Without a manager to manage who we have it will be pointless.

I like SF and he is trying his hardest however he is a coach and the jobs to big for him at the moment IMHO

i never mentioned shaggy not being good enough all i said is vlad can get to **** an less we realise this then he is gonnae continue to **** our club about

The season is dead already. next weUk, well, for me, it's just a day out on the razz with the boys, I think it'll probably all be over by half time and I'll be back in a Glasgow boozer by about 8.30. I catually couldnt give a toss about the fitba.

THIS IS THE WORST HEARTS TEAM AND MANAGEMENT IN 30 YEARS. END OF STORY.

It is indeed. European football is a million miles away now thanks to VR. VR GTF. :mad:

Nucky Thompson
It is indeed. European football is a million miles away now thanks to VR. VR GTF. :mad:
That's right Julio, we qualified for Europe every season before Vlad arrived:confused:

That's right Julio, we qualified for Europe every season before Vlad arrived:confused:

Been on nine European adventures pre Vlad JB. Can't see where my tenth will be. Can you? :rolleyes:

I was 25 when I first got a chance to follow Hearts in Europe (too young in 76). I suppose I can survive a couple of seasons. (No more right enough)

Nucky Thompson
Been on nine European adventures pre Vlad JB. Can't see where my tenth will be. Can you? :rolleyes:
Next season in that giant European trophy, the inter tattie cup:eek:

Just to finish level on point with us they would need to pick up 11points from final 16 games, having picked up 13 from 22 so far. Admittedly the bottom team do quite often pick up a few extra points in the second half of the season if there is a sniff of survival. But you'd like to think that even playing the way we are we would pick up 10 points between now and the end of the season, which would put us well clear.

Well they should be able to pick up an easy 6 against us, remember we haven't beaten them yet over 90 minutes!!

Well they should be able to pick up an easy 6 against us, remember we haven't beaten them yet over 90 minutes!!

We've not lost either have we?

Nucky Thompson
Have they beaten us(Hearts) yet:cool:

Not sure abut next week ending our season....

Gretna are picking up points, still a lot of football required from us before the end of this season, regardless of what we do at Hampden next Wednesday!

I thought I was going to be the first to buck the trend!

I agree with this, I actually feel that next Wednesday pales into insignificance compared to the remaining league games. I would never say I want to lose any game, far less an important cup game, however if we were to lose we would be able to focus fully on gutting this side and climbing the table, we would also be more likely to see a new manager in the club if we exit the club.

We need to get ourselves as high up the league as possible this year and hope to get the club on as close to an even keel as possible for next year, Build a team to challenge for leagues AND cups.

Archived