all or nothing next wednesday( merged threads )

jamborleystatto

jamborleystatto

our season could be effectively over if we lose to the huns at hampden,and in january,scarey but true,have we got 1 big performance in us cos ouir season is petering out

stephanepaille

Well i suppose its a day out after all.

One big performance next Wednesday to get us into a final with a good chance of winning it....or watch the rest of what has been a dire season run in.

our season could be effectively over if we lose to the huns at hampden,and in january,scarey but true,have we got 1 big performance in us cos ouir season is petering out

its over already !

wake up and smell the coffee !

No europe 2 years in a row !

I have lost count the number of times we have been knocked out of both cups in the space of a week. Cause that's what's going to happen.

tonight was our big chance imo .... only route into Eropean football gone... we will not make top six...so no intertattie!!

letsmakesomenoise

We will get pumped. No doubt at all..................

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Not a chance against the Huns in the diddy cup.

Time to start rebuilding for next season.

Nucky Thompson

It's the Huns we're more likely to beat, it's the diddy teams we struggle against.

:wacko:Totally disagree-we always seem to be able to raise our game and win games when we are massive outsiders!-Diddy cup here we come ;)

Rangers could easily set a new record goals tally.

We can't to anything right, even the basic stuff kids playing football in the street can do.

:wacko:Totally disagree-we always seem to be able to raise our game and win games when we are massive outsiders!-Diddy cup here we come ;)

Totally disagree.

We will get fecked.

We are mediocre.

We can't to anything right, even the basic stuff kids playing football in the street can do.

I know we were sheite in the first half tonight but can you remind me how many saves Banks had to make tonight.

Our main problem was not socring our chances in the second half when we started to play

As pish as we are having seen rangers last 2 games on setanta i wouldnt be so sure of that.

Totally disagree.

We will get fecked.

We are mediocre.

Got to have a little hope m8, Rangers are nothing special at the moment like us. WE just need to want it more on the day-a new manager before next week would help greatly though :)

oh i fully expect us to get humped

i want to say lets bring in the youths and start rebuilding, but unless we actually DO bring in a manager who knows what he's doing, then our fan base is a bit too volatile and would easily turn on the new lads

we suck, pure and simple

it WILL get better, it just doesn't feel like it will right now

I have lost count the number of times we have been knocked out of both cups in the space of a week. Cause that's what's going to happen.

Yup. :( season's over I'm afraid...

Got to have a little hope m8, Rangers are nothing special at the moment like us. WE just need to want it more on the day-a new manager before next week would help greatly though :)

Mate, the hope has been knocked out of me well and truly.

If we were any kind of team at all we would have put this game to bed at Tynecastle when we were 2-0 up.

The last few days has seen the worst derby in recent history and us getting knocked out the Scottish.

As I say, time to rebuild and empty the dross.

Ranger's are not that good.

I think we will raise our game against them.Not saying we will win,but put up a better performance than tonight.

Rangers are rubbish. And worse now with Cousin gone. They could bring in somebody soon but if not and if we do get a new manager before then maybe, just maybe.

But we probably won't, they probably will and we'll get humped.

Ferk knows. CIS Cup. Diddy cup aye?

If we do go out then I'd expect a new man in very soon, Frail has shown he isn't good enough. Hopefully the new man will get rid of the crap, bring up some of the better youth, new players, and build for next season.

1wk of transfer window left. tick tock Vlad, tick tock.

He simply are not good enough at the moment.

This playing 3 defensive midfielders is killing us.

Exactly. It is ok if we are winning but we lose a goal and we have 7 defensive players and only 3 attacking players.

Mate, the hope has been knocked out of me well and truly.

If we were any kind of team at all we would have put this game to bed at Tynecastle when we were 2-0 up.

The last few days has seen the worst derby in recent history and us getting knocked out the Scottish.

As I say, time to rebuild and empty the dross.

:( Yeah I know the feeling, the missus is well peed off that I'm in a bad mood most match days but cant help it, like all other Jambos it does get to you!!. I still have to cling in hope that something will happen in the next 9 days. :)

Hearts Heritage

Very few , it is only very recently that the league Cup was played after November. No more than once i would say if that.

We'll win next week. You heard it here first!

(We'll lose the final though...)

Hearts Heritage
Very few , it is only very recently that the league Cup was played after November. No more than once i would say if that.

Only once

25/01/2003 SC Falkirk 0-4

04/02/2003 LC Rangers 0-1

Davy don't allow facts to get in the way of a good whinge.

Only once

How did I know you'd come back with the evidence. You really need to get out more.

J.T.F.Robertson
We'll win next week. You heard it here first!

(We'll lose the final though...)

I say we'll lose next week, but will triumph in the final. :wacko:

Only once

Hate to be pedantic, but that's technically not the same week :whistling:

right enough he will have so much time with the players before next week!

PS I'd like to win the lottery but...:dribble:

right enough he will have so much time with the players before next week!

PS I'd like to win the lottery but...:dribble:

A new manager will know at least when to change formation during a game and also give the players the kick up the backside they need.

A proper manager will make a difference-Just look at the difference to the following clubs when managers were changed-Smith at Rangers, Mcghee at Motherwell,Brewster at Inverness

You could even look at the Dockside players reaction when they played Inverness in Fatty-line-on's first game-(It was like night and day from the week before)

Our players need that proverbial kick up the backside and i would rather sacrifice the Diddy cup if it means having to start again :)

A new manager will know at least when to change formation during a game and also give the players the kick up the backside they need.

A proper manager will make a difference-Just look at the difference to the following clubs when managers were changed-Smith at Rangers, Mcghee at Motherwell,Brewster at Inverness

You could even look at the Dockside players reaction when they played Inverness in Fatty-line-on's first game-(It was like night and day from the week before)

Our players need that proverbial kick up the backside and i would rather sacrifice the Diddy cup if it means having to start again :)

shut the feck up as long as vlad is here we will never get quality players just more shute fae kaunas, only one week till close of the transfer window an still no sign of decent players or reported targets comin in , oh forgot offical charter flight coming over fae kaunas wae more **** players romanov **** off before you destroy our once proud club you feckin ******* an i will be letting you hear my views at the next home game you tit:mad:

Ranger's are not that good.

I think we will raise our game against them.Not saying we will win,but put up a better performance than tonight.

As long as they're good enough to knock the Hobos out the SC!

He simply are not good enough at the moment.

This playing 3 defensive midfielders is killing us.

Especially when they can't even defend.

Going out really would kill our season. You'd like to think that might give the players the motivation to really lift their game. As a couple have said, we have had a habit of raising our game against the 'big teams'. So not convinced all is lost quite yet.

If we are going out there will need to be some serious decisions taken about what to do for the rest of the season. Manager now or in the summer? Bring players in now or in the summer? Give fringe or youth players a chance? How to clear out the dross? How to keep the fans onside? The difference between 7th and 11th means nothing to me and I don't think there is really any chance of us either making the top 6 or being relegated.

After the first game at Tynie I said the season could well be over by the end of January. We now have 90 minutes to save the season. It will certainly not happen unless a manager is brought in within the next seven days. The thing is does Romanov actually even care ? I doubt he even knows three thousand Hearts fans paid to go through this evening to watch that complete and utter rubbish.

Thunderstruck

We have ten games to save this season and the next. Ten games to get into top six and get some rebuilding time.

If they don't get the finger out sharpish, they will hand the initiative to the other strugglers and we will be in a real dog fight.

The cup is icing on the cake, the league is what matters.

portobellojambo1
After the first game at Tynie I said the season could well be over by the end of January. We now have 90 minutes to save the season. It will certainly not happen unless a manager is brought in within the next seven days. The thing is does Romanov actually even care ? I doubt he even knows three thousand Hearts fans paid to go through this evening to watch that complete and utter rubbish.

Certainly next Wednesday offers us our last chance at retaining a hope of winning anything this season. Depends very much what you mean by the season will be over though, from a competitive point, yes, over if we lose, but some of us will follow on each week, starting with an early morning departure to Aberdeen this week. The season goes on, come what may.

As for tonight I didn't have a clear view of the penalty incident, however I suspect if it had happened at the other end of the ground, I like every other Hearts fan, would have been screaming for a penalty. It was the fact that Jonsson said absolutely nothing which suggested to me it hit his arm, but it was difficult to tell if it was ball to hand or hand to ball.

We were terrible tonight though, we lost the tie at Tynecastle when we threw away a 2 goal lead, and tonight was just the latest chapter in a terrible sequence of results, punctuated only by Saturday's win over Hibernian.

Ten games to get into top six and get some rebuilding time.

Not a snowballs chance in hell of us being top 6.

Not sure abut next week ending our season....

Gretna are picking up points, still a lot of football required from us before the end of this season, regardless of what we do at Hampden next Wednesday!

Nelly Terraces

The season is dead already. next weUk, well, for me, it's just a day out on the razz with the boys, I think it'll probably all be over by half time and I'll be back in a Glasgow boozer by about 8.30. I catually couldnt give a toss about the fitba.

THIS IS THE WORST HEARTS TEAM AND MANAGEMENT IN 30 YEARS. END OF STORY.

Archived