2 Spanish players possibly?

Walter Bishop

Not if he has taken money to lose a football match obviously, which is still being investigated and we shouldn't and wont be going anywhere near him until its resolved and he is cleared or otherwise.

He already stated he wasnt involved.It would not have been beneficial to him as he was on loan & his parent club would have suffered relegation had his team deliberately fixed the game

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He already stated he wasnt involved.It would not have been beneficial to him as he was on loan & his parent club would have suffered relegation had his team deliberately fixed the game

We also signed him with full knowledge of the allegations, so were clearly not overly concerned.

CollyWolly

We also signed him with full knowledge of the allegations, so were clearly not overly concerned.

Innocent until proved guilty obviously, but we signed him on his own assurance and his agents assurance that he hadn't done anything wrong and we also knew that the hearing wouldn't impact on THIS season since it was pushed back to allow everyone to complete the season. The hearing is still suspended as I understand it until the season is over in all the countries where the players are now playing.

I would expect him to say he wasn't involved. I hope he wasn't involved. I assume we agree that a higher authority than us will adjudicate on that and if he was involved we want nothing more to do with him, whether or not he's a decent player.

CollyWolly

I imagine that Craig Thomson told us he didn't try and groom a child for sex.

CollyWolly

CollyWolly did you post on here under a different name before?

I have had various identities live and die on various versions of Kickback over the years. Not in its current form though, never really a regular contributor at any stage and not in the last few years. Why do you ask ?

I have had various identities live and die on various versions of Kickback over the years. Not in its current form though, never really a regular contributor at any stage and not in the last few years. Why do you ask ?

I don't think several 'identities' are allowed.

CollyWolly

I don't think several 'identities' are allowed.

Several at one time probably wouldn't be. I've never had more than one at a time. Have I upset someone ?

Several at one time probably wouldn't be. I've never had more than one at a time. Have I upset someone ?

I don't know. You haven't upset me. I do think ot is not allowed though, even if not simultaneously. It could depend on circumstances, though.

CollyWolly

I don't know. You haven't upset me. I do think ot is not allowed though, even if not simultaneously. It could depend on circumstances, though.

3 or 4 times in the last 20 odd years, from the very start of the original kickback, I have signed up, posted infrequently, mostly just lurked, stopped posting altogether, lost the password or forgotten the user name or stopped using the email address I signed up with so signed up again. I have never used 2 identities at the same time, I imagine that would be easy enough for the admins to spot, although there is another family member who is a member so his IP might be the same. I have no idea if any of previous ID's still exist. I can't even remember what other tags I used. Not that I have to explain my self to you when my membership has been approved by the admins but there you go. Happy enough ?

3 or 4 times in the last 20 odd years I have signed up, posted infrequently, mostly just lurked, stopped posting altogether, lost the password or forgotten the user name or stopped using the email address I signed up with so signed up again. I have never used 2 identities at the same time, I imagine that would be easy enough for the admins to spot, although there is another family member who is a member so his IP might be the same. I have no idea if any of previous ID's still exist. I can't even remember what other tags I used. Not that I have to explain my self to you when my membership has been approved by the admins but there you go. Happy enough ?

Why the seethe? It does not bother me at all. I merely answered your question, and explained my understanding of JKB rules.

I am not doubting your suitability or credentials.

CollyWolly

Why the seethe? It does not bother me at all. I merely answered your question, and explained my understanding of JKB rules.

I am not doubting your suitability or credentials.

Who's seething ? Your were making statements re my membership(s) I was merely explaining just in case someone important thought it was a problem .

Who's seething ? Your were making statements re my membership(s) I was merely explaining just in case someone somehow thought it was a problem .

The fact you quoted me, then said 'happy enough?' suggested you were asking me directly. If you were not, then I apologise.

CollyWolly

The fact you quoted me, then said 'happy enough?' suggested you were asking me directly. If you were not, then I apologise.

No need for an apology. I'm not here to cause trouble or make an arse of myself or take it too seriously. If someone thinks I broke the rules with my historical memberships I have nothing to hide. It was a bit of a strange question by someone else in the first place.

Cheers.

Sepp's Bladder

Sorry to break up the bickering! However, has anyone heard anything on these Spanish/spain based players?

I'm not here to make an arse of myself 

Fail. 

:pirate:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just always feels like I'm reading a poster who has been here for a while, as opposed to a newbie. Cheers, makes sense now. :thumbsup:

CollyWolly

Just always feels like I'm reading a poster who has been here for a while, as opposed to a newbie. Cheers, makes sense now. :thumbsup:

Bit of a weird stalkery type thing to be concerning yourself with or wondering about, but fair enough, each to his own.

With Pallardo now signed this could be a big help in attracting the players......he'll be able to give them the inside view and help them settle in as well.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bit of a weird stalkery type thing to be concerning yourself with or wondering about, but fair enough, each to his own.

No it isn't. I just asked you a perfectly civil question, which you answered, confirming what I thought. Cheers. :lol:

CollyWolly

No it isn't. I just asked you a perfectly civil question, which you answered, confirming what I thought. Cheers. :lol:

Personally I thought my activity on here now and in the past was and is none of your business but yes, you were civil about it so let's just leave it there.

I wonder if any of these Spanish players have been suggested or pointed out by Pallardo himself!?

CollyWolly

I wonder if any of these Spanish players have been suggested or pointed out by Pallardo himself!?

It's a bit strange that there is no leak of names, no tweets, no press carrying it, no agents saying anything. No one is even making up random names and pretending they are ITK

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Personally I thought my activity on here now and in the past was and is none of your business but yes, you were civil about it so let's just leave it there.

God you're sensitive. It was a perfectly civil and friendly thing to ask. Crikey. Yes, let's leave it there. :unsure:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Purely a guess, but perhaps while speaking to Pallardo's agent, they also asked about other players on his books who might fit the bill?

Bert Le Clos

Is there any truth in the rumour we might be signing this guy?

1295100_1382553697205_full.png

Can't say I'd be that chuffed if we did TBH.

great, another thread high- jacked by bickering school girls................

any news on the actual thread topic?

Captain Canada

Doubt we'll hear anything until the week after next judging by Levein's recent tweet. If the two players turn us down we might never know who they are.

gorgieheart

great, another thread high- jacked by bickering school girls................

any news on the actual thread topic?

alicante jambo

Just the now he flew here on Thursday same plane as the lads I'm with just now

If he is meeting these guys again they must be pretty damn good for him to commit more time to them.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Maybe he's going on his holidays.

Going taps aff in the Alicante sunshine.

Jambof3tornado

If he is meeting these guys again they must be pretty damn good for him to commit more time to them.

He's only flown to spain!!!

Clerry Jambo

Wonder who is scouting these guys, Levein?

Heartsfc_1874

So I've heard one of them has agreed to sign so far. Not sure which one yet but will update to kickback once I know :)

mainstandjambo

Maybe he's going on his holidays.

Going taps aff in the Alicante sunshine.

He has gone off on holiday.

So I've heard one of them has agreed to sign so far. Not sure which one yet but will update to kickback once I know :)

:laugh:

Don't stress yourself now, I wouldn't bother

Could be a scout or agent referring to CL!!!

The_razors_edge

John Murray and Robbie Neilson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived