What are you going to do with your season ticket money?

i8hibsh

PresidentRomanov
No, what you are is a guy who likes to put himself on a pedestal and claim he's better than others, with no valid grounds to do so.

I would say the fact you put an HD telly before supporting Hearts, is valid ground for him saying he's a better Hearts supporter than you :confused:

One things really confusing me though, if you can't afford to buy food, why did you spend hundreds of pounds on a telly - are you simple?

I would say the fact you put an HD telly before supporting Hearts, is valid ground for him saying he's a better Hearts supporter than you :confused:

One things really confusing me though, if you can't afford to buy food, why did you spend hundreds of pounds on a telly - are you simple?

That's exactly my point PB. Anyone who is struggling financially but who reckons they're in desperate need of a telly yet claims to be a true Hearts fan would have bought a non-HD cathode-ray set and spent the money saved on a combination of a food and tickets for category A matches.

I'm all talk and I know I will end up getting one

But I just want to let everyone know

I aint ******ing happy bout it!:mad:

Nelly Terraces

I've spent all my cash on class a drugs, hookers, champagne and guns.

When do we play Hamilton!!!!???:P

I spent my season ticket money on my season ticket a good few weeks ago now. Sadly, that ?250 will have to come out of the food budget for next year, so expect to see me lose a good bit of weight. Anyway, I'd love to stay, but I'm off to buy a nice new TV now. Bye.

Peter Olivers Army
No problem Pete. We'll keep things ticking over until we get to the next major cup game or Champs League decider and you can hop back on the bandwagon again. :)

And that from the man whose signature shows more love for an opponents loss than a Hearts win.:confused:

And that from the man whose signature shows more love for an opponents loss than a Hearts win.:confused:

If it were my signature you'd be right. But it's not, so you're wrong. It's a statement from another poster. :rolleyes:

I can't mention his name as he's not posted on this thread but he fancies himself as "Donald Findlay QC: The Next Generation".

Pete Seeger
Yeah yeah, whatever mate. I'm not a real fan because I'm not renewing blah blah blah.

I can't justify skinting myself, and possibly going without food for Hearts.

Sorry that stops me from having a backbone.

Idiot.

oh and before it's mentioned.....even though I get credit everywhere else, I'm not eligible through the company Hearts use because of all their stupid rules. If I was eligible, I would have already renewed.

How much was that tele?

Sexton Hardcastle

can someone confrim the price for Section P adult season ticket next season. Cant get on hearts site at work as it crashes with firefox. Just the normal, not cup top up.

thanks

I've spent all my cash on class a drugs, hookers, champagne and guns.

When do we play Hamilton!!!!???:P

Sounds like waht the curerent crop at Hearst do with their wages

kissthebadge

For ?280 return, you can go out on the skite with 'Pinigol' in Lithuania all summer!!

All aboard the skite-plane. :av-1001:

can someone confrim the price for Section P adult season ticket next season. Cant get on hearts site at work as it crashes with firefox. Just the normal, not cup top up.

thanks

?355.

Boab Mugabe

Bought my ST.

Shall be good to enjoy the summer though, not having those jokers wrecking your weekend.

Season 2 of the Stewart and Goncalves show. Hooray.

smallfaces
and give Romanov my hard earned up front.

What kind of jobs do you poor mofo's have ?

I keep seeing this 'hard earned' guff. I've had one hard days work in my life, the rest is a case of turning up and keeping my mouth shut until payday!

I've already spent my ?355. It's going towards my HD tele.

The tele won. I'll get it back next year, when I've got more cash.

And you're so skint that you would rather spend it on a HD TV, presumably you're going to subscribe to Sky HD too?

I know I will regret it mate but the thought of another season like last actually makes me greet

It's not even so much the money (not like i'm loaded) it's just the sheer depression.

I have seen bad teams at tynie but I could always cope as I could see the hunger to be better and passion in them and this is when they were getting paid diddly squat.

These jokers are killing our club

I've read most of your posts up to this one and can relate entirely to what you are saying.

Some of the analogies are pretty accurate.

For me, it's probably akin to knowing that a loved one is getting forcibly shafted.

It's not something you could ever imagine happening.

But,....... if there's a fate worse than that, it's actually paying to watch it.

I know it's happening. I just can't bear to spectate.

Someone tell me when it's over !

Oh,.............and I've seen many a worse Hearts team during my decades of support, and been more than happy to trundle along, week in, week out.

It's like we are a very expensive toy that VR bought for his own amusement and to which he gives a little attention from time to time.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'd like to think so.

I'll get the home and away tops as I always do, along with birthday presents and Christmas presents like I do every year.

How would I spend it on pies and hot dogs, if im not going to be in the stadium :rolleyes:

Why buy the tops if your not a real fan. Just to wear at 5's...:P

Rick Grimes

i'm gonna renew.

and after the season starts i reckon i'll spend most weekends ****ing miserable at whats on display. whoever came out with the battered wife analogy the other day wasn't far wrong...

i'm gonna renew.

and after the season starts i reckon i'll spend most weekends ****ing miserable at whats on display. whoever came out with the battered wife analogy the other day wasn't far wrong...

Well thank goodness for that, section P wouldn't be the same without you. PP13 also reporting for duty.... ;)

It's encouraging to see that the numbers of those who were insistent they wouldn't renew are falling...I was beginning to think Tynecastle would be a ghost stadium this season but not now.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried like a baby when I thought I wasn't going to be able to renew this year. Despite the crap we've had to endure, it still broke my heart to imagine a whole season of someone else sitting in MY seat while I scrabbled around trying to get tickets for anywhere other than back row in the Roseburn, front row in the Wheatfield and anywhere in the Gorgie stand. But fortunately, that won't be the case and I'm thoroughly looking forward to a 'fresh start' of some description. I might be a mug, but I think that comes with the territory these days...roll on August. :)

Archived