What are you going to do with your season ticket money?

i8hibsh

While it looks almost certain that we will get another stop gap dud in 'charge' I like (I am sure) many others will put my ?250 to better use

Thinking putting it towards a summer holiday?

anyone got any nice plans for theirs?

Spellczech

Spent it already. On a season ticket. I'm a REAL fan:p

Sorry this thread was looking a bit pointless so I thought I'd make it into an old JKB favourite!:)

I plan on buying a ST with it.

Eventually.

I don't get any pride in not buying one - only heartache

It pains me to the core - but it is now at critical stage.

the more folk buy the more that psychotic muppet will think the roses aer blooming in his Garden

While it looks almost certain that we will get another stop gap dud in 'charge' I like (I am sure) many others will put my ?250 to better use

Might buy some clothes or put it towards a PS4.

:)

Given that you haven't renewed your ST would now cost you ?275, rather than the ?250.

I've still to renew and will do so before the deadline. I like my seat.

Might buy some clothes or put it towards a PS4.

:)

aye clothes is a good shout

may do the boring bit though and just put it towards my Visa bill

I'll spend it on a season ticket.........all ?415 of it.

I feel like a right mug tho. No doubt about it.

I feel like the battered wife of HMFC. Logic says you can get up and walk away, but in your heart you always hope "they" will change...

In fact, thats my new sig!

Given that you haven't renewed your ST would now cost you ?275, rather than the ?250.

I've still to renew and will do so before the deadline. I like my seat.

Surely a lot of money for a communist?:)

I feel like the battered wife of HMFC. Logic says you can get up and walk away, but in your heart you always hope "they" will change...

I salute you and my hat goes off to you

There simply just must be better ways of spending Saturday afternoon(or whatever day Setanta ****bags tell us we play)

scottish_chicP

No doubt I will eventually spend it on a season ticket if not ?415 could go toward my flight to Oz in December.

aye clothes is a good shout

may do the boring bit though and just put it towards my Visa bill

Yeh credit card is also an option. But I wouldnt get any real satisfaction from doing so.

Yeh credit card is also an option. But I wouldnt get any real satisfaction from doing so.

I love my club but I am just getting extremely depressed with them and they are making my life miserable.

Life is simply too short

Why not wait to see what happens? There is obviously a possibility that we'll get an Eastern European but maybe not. Who knows how Hearts will react to this. It could be the last straw for Romanov with a British manager but it might also make him more determined to prove McGhee wrong. In a way this decision will tell more about Romanov than if we had appointed McGhee.

I love my club but I am just getting extremely depressed with them and they are making my life miserable.

Life is simply too short

Oh aye for sure. Theres no way I will stay away from Tynie full stop. I'm just not going to put all my eggs in one basket and give Romanov my hard earned up front.

I managed to blag a few freebies for this season so will prob do so again next.

west lothian loyal

Funnily enough i went and bought a season ticket with mine even before the MM saga.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

sandyseymour
I don't get any pride in not buying one - only heartache

It pains me to the core - but it is now at critical stage.

the more folk buy the more that psychotic muppet will think the roses aer blooming in his Garden

agreed .... but I bought a ST...... in one of my infrequent periods of optimism

:dribble:

Life is simply too short

AFTER READING YOUR POSTS, I PRAY THAT WE DONT GET A NEW MANAGER AND YOU DONT BUY A SEASON TICKET....BECAUSE I'D HATE TO SIT ANYWHERE NEAR SOMEONE LIKE YOU:wacko:

PLEASE,PLEASE DO NOT RENEW:confused:

p.s. you say "lifes to short"...its the longest thing you'll ever do!!!

bobsajambo1

I bought a season ticket, support the team,

Guest juvehearts

gotta admit i havent got a st for 2 seasons & IMO its money well saved!

regardless of whos the better fan or ill support hearts till i die.... good for you i am totally deflated by what vlad has done to this club & i'd rather forget the heartbreak & move on but i can't.

its like ive been dumped and shes living with her new man next door! until he goes then i wont be back.

actualy im thinking of movng away :mad:

Already re newed m8 so just need to wait and see what happens..

I know I will regret it mate but the thought of another season like last actually makes me greet

It's not even so much the money (not like i'm loaded) it's just the sheer depression.

I have seen bad teams at tynie but I could always cope as I could see the hunger to be better and passion in them and this is when they were getting paid diddly squat.

These jokers are killing our club

AFTER READING YOUR POSTS, I PRAY THAT WE DONT GET A NEW MANAGER AND YOU DONT BUY A SEASON TICKET....BECAUSE I'D HATE TO SIT ANYWHERE NEAR SOMEONE LIKE YOU:wacko:

PLEASE,PLEASE DO NOT RENEW:confused:

p.s. you say "lifes to short"...its the longest thing you'll ever do!!!

I'm sure you are a delight to know, share a pint and sit next to my good man:)

I bought my season ticket a good few weeks ago. And I spent more than ?250 on it. ;)

DigitalTwisted

I've already spent my ?355. It's going towards my HD tele.

I love the Hearts, I'm only 23 but have had a ST 18years of that time, but I have mortgages and stuff to pay, and as such the budget is tight, and I had to decide for the next year, until season ticket time next year, what will give me more pleasure, an HD tele or Hearts.

The tele won. I'll get it back next year, when I've got more cash.

I've already spent my ?355. It's going towards my HD tele.

I love the Hearts, I'm only 23 but have had a ST 18years of that time, but I have mortgages and stuff to pay, and as such the budget is tight, and I had to decide for the next year, until season ticket time next year, what will give me more pleasure, an HD tele or Hearts.

The tele won. I'll get it back next year, when I've got more cash.

You on the wind up? If so, it's a topper.

always a jambo

Bought a season ticket for ?415. Wouldn't dream of spending my money on anything else.

DigitalTwisted
You on the wind up? If so, it's a topper.

No. I simply can't justify ?355 to watch that pish every second week.

I'll still pump my money in, in Merchandise etc, but I'm not punishing myself every fortnight when I could be at home enjoying 1080p goodness.

winston churchill

i'll keep my powder dry until the new manager comes in.

i dont mind the ?30 hit for not renewing early.that said, if he brings in some two bob no mark, i'll be buying alloys for the motor instead.

No. I simply can't justify ?355 to watch that pish every second week.

I'll still pump my money in, in Merchandise etc, but I'm not punishing myself every fortnight when I could be at home enjoying 1080p goodness.

No offence, but you'd be better putting the money into your backbone fund. :sad:

DigitalTwisted
No offence, but you'd be better putting the money into your backbone fund. :sad:

Yeah yeah, whatever mate. I'm not a real fan because I'm not renewing blah blah blah.

I can't justify skinting myself, and possibly going without food for Hearts.

Sorry that stops me from having a backbone.

Idiot.

oh and before it's mentioned.....even though I get credit everywhere else, I'm not eligible through the company Hearts use because of all their stupid rules. If I was eligible, I would have already renewed.

possibly going without food for Hearts.

You said you'd continue to buy "Hearts merchandise". What merchandise would that be? Pies and hot dogs from the catering stands? :dribble:

DigitalTwisted
You said you'd continue to buy "Hearts merchandise". What merchandise would that be? Pies and hot dogs from the catering stands? :dribble:

I'll get the home and away tops as I always do, along with birthday presents and Christmas presents like I do every year.

How would I spend it on pies and hot dogs, if im not going to be in the stadium :rolleyes:

A Boy Named Crow

Cracking shout, I've been saying this about Hearts for years and years. Even before the current erm, issues they always gave you just enough to believe something good was going to happen, then they slammed your head in a door. I can't walk away, but nor can I spend the dosh on an ST plus the travel up from London to watch a shower of huddies lift money out my wallet!

F3K massive for me next year I reckon...

How would I spend it on pies and hot dogs, if im not going to be in the stadium :rolleyes:

You obviously don't get irony. :rolleyes:

Hearts may lose out on your ST money, but I've no doubt the atmosphere will improve as glory hunters like you fall by the wayside. :)

DigitalTwisted

The prices in the UK really are daft compared to Europe, a ST at PSV or Ajax is like 150 Euro and we are paying ?400?

Beggar's belief.

DigitalTwisted
You obviously don't get irony. :rolleyes:

Hearts may lose out on your ST money, but I've no doubt the atmosphere will improve as glory hunters like you fall by the wayside. :)

Yeah I'm a glory hunter, 23 years old and had a ST for 18 years, in that time we've won 2 cups.

I had my ST 9 years before we won either of those. Yeah I'm a real glory hunter.

It's complete MOD EDIT like you that the human race in general could do without.

The prices in the UK really are daft compared to Europe, a ST at PSV or Ajax is like 150 Euro and we are paying ?400?

You're paying nothing because you're not renewing.

DigitalTwisted
You're paying nothing because you're not renewing.

THIS YEAR. I think if you read my posts I specifically stated I'll be getting it back next year when I have more cash.

Learn to read maybe?

It's complete MOD EDIT like you that the human race in general could do without.

I may indeed be a complete ..... but at least I'm a proper Hearts supporting complete ...... :)

DigitalTwisted
I may indeed be a complete ****** but at least I'm a proper Hearts supporting complete ******. :)

No, what you are is a guy who likes to put himself on a pedestal and claim he's better than others, with no valid grounds to do so.

So you can enjoy being an arrogant, deluded *****.

Actually, arrogant deluded *****, ah it's just clicked you're actually a hobo.

Peter Olivers Army

After 35 years of regular home attendance I find myself on the verge of leaving Edinburgh. Not going far, but it seems more enjoyable, at this moment, to follow my local Junior team next season.

The thought of decanting to Murrayfield some time in the next year is also preventing me from renewing.

I'm sure I'll still get to the odd match, but it will be on days I choose, not those chosen by Setanta.

Of course I'll miss it but a big hurrah! to all those REAL fans who have renewed.

Of course I'll miss it but a big hurrah! to all those REAL fans who have renewed.

No problem Pete. We'll keep things ticking over until we get to the next major cup game or Champs League decider and you can hop back on the bandwagon again. :)

Archived