How about Darren Ferguson?

Shaggy2

I've mentioned this name briefly on past threads.

The guy had Peterborough playing superb and scoring goals for fun last season.

Sure, he may lack experience but who better to turn to for advice if he needs it than his old man? I'm 100% sure he'd be better than Rix, Malofeev, Korabotchup and Frail.

If he is half the manager his old man is he'll do for me. I'm also pretty sure he'd take none of the Romanov scheidt!

And surely getting a loan of players from Man U would be better than Kaunas???

Nobody on here can agree whether they want JJ or Levein back and I've heard that the NOTW are (do I need to say allegedly here?) sitting on a story just waiting for Billy Davies accepting a job and that's why he is not back in football yet.

Like where?

Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Dundee Utd, Kaunas, MTZ Ripo or the dole queue. Probably all smaller than Posh.

Why does it matter where he is just now as long as he can manage? Do you think we could honestly attract anyone from higher anyway? Where did Fergie snr start, wasn't it East Stirling? He's ahead of sir Alex already!

Why do Hearts fans have such ridiculous delusions of grandeur? We can't compete financially with Championship clubs any more. We have to find a gem, and not from a pyramid of pish.

Like where?

Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Dundee Utd, Kaunas, MTZ Ripo or the dole queue. Probably all smaller than Posh.

Why does it matter where he is just now as long as he can manage? Do you think we could honestly attract anyone from higher anyway? Where did Fergie snr start, wasn't it East Stirling? He's ahead of sir Alex already!

Why do Hearts fans have such ridiculous delusions of grandeur? We can't compete financially with Championship clubs any more. We have to find a gem, and not from a pyramid of pish.

Great logic:confused:

We are a family club not a shower of wife beaters. :mad:

No thanks.

First to admit I know nowt about the guy's personal life.

C'est la vie, it was just a suggestion.

Archived