Which Manager Would You Want a Drink with?

robroy1874

From Hearts: Csaba, Paulo and CL.

Others: Sir Alex, Mourinho and Pulis.

PsychocAndy

For a night of carnage Salvin Billic (?), Lauren Blanc and Billy Bremner. Billic is also a musician, so if he brought his guitar, I'd set Blanc on him. He would do it for the 98 World Cup semi, and Billy Bremner is a complete mentalist.

Myself & a mate once spent an evening in the snug at Berts Bar at the West End with Simon Hunt (remember him...) & Mark Venus... fascinating insight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridge of Djoum

I reckon a night out with Ron Atkinson, Harry Kinnear and Tel Venables would have an uncertain but exciting outcome

Joe Kinnear?

Was talking to Jimmy Calderwwood on a night out a few years back, think he was with Ross County at the time. He was actually really good company, had a lot of time for Hearts (apart from a certain ex captain). Lot of stories about Dutch football in late seventies/eighties, He had to mark Cruyff in against ajax/feyenoord which was an experience. 

Bazzas right boot

MacDonald

Wegner

Cloughy

Gaurdiola

Would be a bit serious so I would add

Klopp and Strachan to the group for the banter as well.

I reckon a night out with Ron Atkinson, Harry Kinnear and Tel Venables would have an uncertain but exciting outcome

Harry Kinnear?

Jimmy Calderwood could probably drink a pub dry of T lager. Probably need to take the maximum daily withdrawal from hole in the wall if he wanted to do the Sauna circuit afterwards

BRAVEHEART1874

Paulao He seemed really friendly and I want his cardigan ;) nana nana nana nana na nah paulo segio segio paulo Sergio

Years ago -  think it was 1991, was in hotel in Glasgow after Scotland game. Think it was the last one played by Soviet Union and remember we lost 0-1. Howard Kendall was at the hotel bar, alone - and absolutely smashed but in a very forlorn way. Made a very sad sight. Think he was still a manager then but clearly had a drink problem

Archived