Andy Murray wedding

Gorgiewave

Then why start a thread about it? [emoji53]

Because of the seethe it infuses me with.

I do. I also think it's great he's doing it in his home town.

Are you a guest?

Try to stay calm you have have enough problems with your political opinions to worry about a wedding that only you seem to be wound up about.

manaliveits105

Will it be like a proclaimers concert hubz strips in the crowd clutching at celebrity ?

Bridge of Djoum

I saw someone on the news over here call it, ''Scotland's royal wedding''.

Just feck off.

What have you decided to wear today Judy, darling?

Something fabulous with Lavender tones?

Combat boots and a fish necklace.

People I don't know get married every day. Care no more for this one than any of the others.

I guess you would apply this to funerals too?

Seymour M Hersh

Why does the marriage of two young people infuse you with seethe you sad sack.

Why does the marriage of two young people infuse you with seethe you sad sack.

It doesn't, but newspapers and news bulletins being filled with this irrelevance does. Good luck to them.

alwaysthereinspirit

Who gives the slightest shite?

I would imagine lots of people but obviously not everyone.

It doesn't, but newspapers and news bulletins being filled with this irrelevance does. Good luck to them.

:spoton:

Is there literally nothing better going on in this country that this is top news?

rossthejambo

Good on them, hope they enjoy themselves.

The fact it's making cretins on here seethe makes it all the more special. :jjyay:

I loved my wedding day, and wish well on any people doing the same. It's a celebration of love surrounded by all the people you care about.

What's not to like.

stevie HMFC

Andy Murray is one of the most successful Scottish sportsmen in a long long time. He also seems like a very decent bloke. His new wife also seems perfectly nice. So congratulations to them both.

I don't care enough to get worked up about it, but at the same time wish them all the best.

Andy Murray is one of the most successful Scottish sportsmen in a long long time. He also seems like a very decent bloke. His new wife also seems perfectly nice. So congratulations to them both.

I don't care enough to get worked up about it, but at the same time wish them all the best.

I wish them all the best as well, but I don't see how a wedding is of national interest. Show his matches on TV, fine, but his wedding? Why?

Why aint they getting married in her home town? I thought that was how it works?

I liked the "Kim and Andy's wedding sausage". Only in Scotland do you get a wedding sausage.

rossthejambo

I wish them all the best as well, but I don't see how a wedding is of national interest. Show his matches on TV, fine, but his wedding? Why?

They're showing the wedding on tv?

I loved my wedding day, and wish well on any people doing the same. It's a celebration of love surrounded by all the people you care about.

What's not to like.

:spoton:

Read about the photographer dying at the rehearsal having hit his head on a gravestone?

Eeek

Harry Palmer

Anything that annoys internet ***** is fine by me. 

Almost time for more Catherine babywatch too. :)

Three best men I noticed just now.

Anyone on here had more than one best man at theirs? Or no anyone that has?

Was it due to you absolutely couldn't alienate a sibling over a best mate, for example?

When my mate got married he couldn't decide between 3 of us to be his best man as we're all pretty close friends so he decided to have all 3 of us up there beside him.

We thought that 3 of us trying to do a speech between us would end in carnage so yours truly got voted in as "Primary best man" and got the job of writing/giving the speech while the other two got to just stand there and look good.

Seymour M Hersh

Three best men I noticed just now.

Anyone on here had more than one best man at theirs? Or no anyone that has? 

Was it due to you absolutely couldn't alienate a sibling over a best mate, for example?

I was at a wedding in February where there were two best men. they both did a speech and it was really good. 

Seymour M Hersh

What's not to like.

Agreed. We had a fabulous day even although we had (weather wise) four season in a day. In fact today is our anniversary.  :daisy:

Put it on the seethe thread, then.

Andy Murray is a gentleman and a national treasure.

Alternatively he is a Hobo with a voice like a hoover and a Ma who looks like Skeletor off He Man.

In what way?

You tell me. Using your rationale it's of no interest unless you know the people involved personally.

Well I certainly didn't turn up a blubbering mess at his funeral hoping to get a glimpse of the coffin.

grumpyjambo

Successful? FFS he is the h1b5 of tennis, crashing out at the last minute.

Successful? FFS he is the h1b5 of tennis, crashing out at the last minute.

Britain had hadnt a male winner at wimbledon for decades until andy murray. He's the anti-hibs of tennis.

Archived