What happened after the game?

daveb15

Just after it was announced that we were being allowed to leave the ground there was some commotion down the front of the stand right at the corner next to the segregation, lots of booing and loud noises coming from down there plus what looked like quite a hands on reaction from a fairly sizable number of stewards?

A rather portly steward had a wee dispute with a youngster and other youngsters joined in the fray.

Handbags.

Serge Pizzorno

One of the stewards threatend one of the laddies and said he was going to "punch his head in" and that's how it all started

mulleted_jambo

"You're getting sacked in the morning" directed towards the steward was pretty amusing :)

He seemed to lose the plot a bit.

stirlingshirejambo

"You're getting sacked in the morning" directed towards the steward was pretty amusing :)

He seemed to lose the plot a bit.

that and the Hearts fan showing his colours in the upper Broomloan brought the biggest cheers today

that and the Hearts fan showing his colours in the upper Broomloan brought the biggest cheers today

:thumbsup:

yip the hearts fan in the broomloan upper was amusing.

mulleted_jambo

yip the hearts fan in the broomloan upper was amusing.

Yes highlight of the game!!

J Cheever Loophole

I was wondering how the **** I got this black eye! I wisnae in Tinker Toon but I'm still wondering ho.

The Treasurer

I saw the "big boned" steward earlier on during the game and remember thinking he looked ready to explode.

He clearly was raging about the taunts from the Hearts support and I think the young team just pushed him over the edge.

From the reaction of the senior steward I am guessing that his career in "Event Security" may be coming to an end.

Yeah looked like the steward reacted to something that was said by the kids down there.

When the "I wanna go home / Glasgow's a ***** hole" song started up the kids were singing it directly to the steward, but he must have gone way too far with his reaction because all of a sudden the adults around about were sticking up for the kids.

Eventually the stewards had to pull him away.

I actually thought they were OK today as a whole. They were reasonable with a guy who jumped the barrier at one of the Rangers goals.

I think he had a rush of blood to the head but realised quickly enough how daft he was being & tried to claim that he just fell over the barrier & they gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Our wee neds got excited and surrounded a 50 year old dude doing this for extra coin.

Vermin.

Archived