Vladimir Romanov - Complete Hypocrite

Rawrrrrrrr

Rawrrrrrrr
It is quite simple Prancer. Do you have any evidence to back up your original claim? Yes or no?

I am referring you back to the earlier thread were the claim was made originally unchallenged

:):):)

I am referring you back to the earlier thread were the claim was made originally unchallenged

so that will be NO then, god you really are a sh88 stirrer arent you, you cant go 1 day without trying to wind people up..i feel sorry for you , really i do.

Denny Crane

You're still not answering the question. Do YOU have any evidence to back up your original claim? Yes or no?

Rawrrrrrrr
so that will be NO then, god you really are a sh88 stirrer arent you, you cant go 1 day without trying to wind people up..i feel sorry for you , really i do.

Wow another one

Its Funny how all you defenders of the forum and civil liberties, who demand evidence for allegations and rumours didnt pick up on it 12 hours ago

Funny funny that

As for feeling sorry for me, I am not the mug who once again was manipulated by charlie mann too boost the ST sales for a few days :)

I think he tapped him up. Can't say for sure but I just genuinely think he did. Sad thing is, he couldn't even do that properly.*

* Not 100% fact, don't shoot.

Denny Crane
Wow another one

Its Funny how all you defenders of the forum and civil liberties, who demand evidence for allegations and rumours didnt pick up on it 12 hours ago

Funny funny that

As for feeling sorry for me, I am not the mug who once again was manipulated by charlie mann too boost the ST sales for a few days :)

People such as myself are asking you Prancer, no one else, as it was you who started this thread. Yes or no Prancer. Do you have any evidence to back up YOUR claim?

Denny Crane
I think he tapped him up. Can't say for sure but I just genuinely think he did. Sad thing is, he couldn't even do that properly.*

* Not 100% fact, don't shoot.

See Prancer. That's how it's done. Jambogaza has clarified his position. Why are you finding it difficult to do the same?

Wow another one

Funny funny that

eh...show me where i fell for anything???...you cant can you?

so just for clarification any Hearts fan who purchased a season ticket to support the team theyve followed al their lifes is a 'MUG'..is that correct?

And just for the record, even though im still living on the other side of the world, i will still be paying for half my season ticket as my brother, who now uses it has decided to re-new as it gives him a few hours out of the house on saturday..illl let him know hes a mug though!!!

Rawrrrrrrr
People such as myself are asking you Prancer, no one else, as it was you who started this thread. Yes or no Prancer. Do you have any evidence to back up YOUR claim?

As I have said I am referring to the original thread, one you seemed quite content to accept for 12 hours, I refer you back to that thread for your evidence.

That will be my last response to the question of evidence

If people want to accept it as fact when it suits them, they cannot later start crying for others to provide it when it doesn't suit them

Its every bit as hypocritical as romanov

As for evidence, No as I have not made the claim, it was those in the original thread who made the claim regarding McGhee and Romanov meeting, therefore you will need to pursue them, as they made the statements, for any proof of there allegations

Rawrrrrrrr
eh...show me where i fell for anything???...you cant can you?

so just for clarification any Hearts fan who purchased a season ticket to support the team theyve followed al their lifes is a 'MUG'..is that correct?

And just for the record, even though im still living on the other side of the world, i will still be paying for half my season ticket as my brother, who now uses it has decided to re-new as it gives him a few hours out of the house on saturday..illl let him know hes a mug though!!!

No anyone who has bought one based on McGhee being the new manager following the PR stunt is a mug

Denny Crane
As I have said I am referring to the original thread, one you seemed quite content to accept for 12 hours, I refer you back to that thread for your evidence.

That will be my last response to the question of evidence

If people want to accept it as fact when it suits them, they cannot later start crying for others to provide it when it doesn't suit them

Its every bit as hypocritical as romanov

As for evidence, No as I have not made the claim, it was those in the original thread who made the claim regarding McGhee and Romanov meeting, therefore you will need to pursue them, as they made the statements, for any proof of there allegations

Given your inability/refusal to back up your claim, the only possible conclusion one can derive from your outbursts is that you are at best a charlatan who seeks attention by spreading baseless gossip. At worst, you are a liar.

If this offends you then it must also be pointed out that you did have ample opportunity to either make good your claim or to retract it.

No anyone who has bought one based on McGhee being the new manager following the PR stunt is a mug

you accused vlad of 'tapping' up , now its a PR stunt??, make your mind up...if he did 'tap' then surley the sole purpose is to get your man signed and sealed before it becomes public....

Rawrrrrrrr
Given your inability/refusal to back up your claim, the only possible conclusion one can derive from your outbursts is that you are at best a charlatan who seeks attention by spreading baseless gossip. At worst, you are a liar.

If this offends you then it must also be pointed out that you did have ample opportunity to either make good your claim or to retract it.

As I have said to you several times now, I am simply referring to countless posts in the other thread on this situation, maybe you should take your morals regarding lies, gossip and lack of evidence and lambast them because your not going to get me providing evidence to back comments made by them

Oh and I am not going to retract it because I believe it is true, its exactly the type of underhanded, classless manouvre our esteemed leader would try, he has no ethics and morals and continually treats people with zero dignity, or respect

Good night, I expect you will have a late night whilst going through that 69 page thread sharing your morals regarding baseless gossip with them

Rawrrrrrrr
you accused vlad of 'tapping' up , now its a PR stunt??, make your mind up...if he did 'tap' then surley the sole purpose is to get your man signed and sealed before it becomes public....

I believe he did tap him up, but I also believe the reason MM being our man etc leaked out early with the sole intention of getting a few mugs to renew there ST's

Denny Crane
As I have said to you several times now, I am simply referring to countless posts in the other thread on this situation, maybe you should take your morals regarding lies, gossip and lack of evidence and lambast them because your not going to get me providing evidence to back comments made by them

Oh and I am not going to retract it because I believe it is true, its exactly the type of underhanded, classless manouvre our esteemed leader would try, he has no ethics and morals and continually treats people with zero dignity, or respect

Good night, I expect you will have a late night whilst going through that 69 page thread sharing your morals regarding baseless gossip with them

You start the thread off by calling Romanov a hypocrite. You end it by showing your own hypocrisy.

Good night my little liar.

shaun.lawson

Was McGhee tapped up? Officially, no - but unofficially (ie. through intermediaries at the very least), I'm sure of it. See the following from his Sunday Herald column yesterday:

"I made it quite clear when I discussedthe position of Scotland manager with the SFA (earlier this year] that I would not entertain the notion of leaving Fir Park during the season. I kept that promise and am grateful to Hearts for respecting that pledge and not causing any disruption at Motherwell by making a premature approach.

"Now that the season has ended they are within their rights to make a legal approach and I am entitled to hear what they have to say."

To me, that reads very strongly as though he'd been in touch with Hearts, told us he wouldn't and couldn't leave Motherwell til the summer, but would be willing to listen the moment the season ended.

In all honesty though, does it really matter? And Prancer: I'm getting very, very tired of your constant desire to always look on the black side of everything. Give it a rest for once, will you?

Rudi's Left Foot

I don't normally post, but prancer your an idiot! You started a thread, then proceeded to try and refer everyone to another thread!

Why didn't you just post on the other thread and bring up your gripes there?

For the record, another poster mentioned it also, McGhee had a gentlemans agreement to listen to other clubs' offers in private. Hence no tapping up, when it became public what was going on Hearts made a public offer.

Rawrrrrrrr
I don't normally post, but prancer your an idiot! You started a thread, then proceeded to try and refer everyone to another thread!

Why didn't you just post on the other thread and bring up your gripes there?

For the record, another poster mentioned it also, McGhee had a gentlemans agreement to listen to other clubs' offers in private. Hence no tapping up, when it became public what was going on Hearts made a public offer.

So your saying instead of tapping him up we are just incompetent?

If we could speak to him without well knowing why the hell would we tell them and give them time to talk him out of it or make a counter offer?:confused:

Rudi's Left Foot
So your saying instead of tapping him up we are just incompetent?

If we could speak to him without well knowing why the hell would we tell them and give them time to talk him out of it or make a counter offer?:confused:

We didn't tell them, he was given permission to speak to ANY club in private and listen to thier offers.

I don't think that the gentleman's agreement he had was relating to Hearts only.

Rawrrrrrrr
We didn't tell them, he was given permission to speak to ANY club in private and listen to thier offers.

I don't think that the gentleman's agreement he had was relating to Hearts only.

But why would we approach motherwell for permission to speak to him if 1) we already had and 2) If we had and hadnt agreed terms

Its simply warning them and giving them time to turn it around

If McGhee really had a legal right to speak to other teams we would never had approached well until a contract had been agreed and if it had we would have went right back with more money

Spellczech
For a man who spends his time moaning about agents, corruption and deception he isn't half a hypocrite

Had no problems in speaking to McGhee without permission and trying to poach him

Is it lost on everyone just how lucky we are not be facing a tapping up enquiry?

Im surprised the media have not crucified us for it

Next time romanov comes out with one of his rants maybe he should be redirected to his mirror

TBH if it is hypocrisy that we are debating here, then you yourself would win the prize before Vlad...

Rudi's Left Foot
But why would we approach motherwell for permission to speak to him if 1) we already had and 2) If we had and hadnt agreed terms

Its simply warning them and giving them time to turn it around

If McGhee really had a legal right to speak to other teams we would never had approached well until a contract had been agreed and if it had we would have went right back with more money

We had to ask for permission as the "private" talks had become public knowledge. The gentleman's agreement was for private talks.

Makes sense.. McGhee shouts in the papers "come and get me!"

Well don't want it made public that loads/no clubs are offering him contracts, it may encourage other offers. So they let him listen to offers in private and see if he likes what they are offering.

Unfortunately as Hearts' offer became public knowledge we didn't have enough time to hammer out a deal. Believe he was wanting a clause in asking for full autonomy over first team affairs.

Our offer was never going to be straight forward due to all the crap we've gone through the past couple of years.

It still wasn't tapping up and well certainly don't seem annoyed by us talking to him!

As for them offering him a 'new deal', they were always going to try and do it, entice him with european football and gain themselves larger compensation if he signs a longer deal. He made it perfectly clear from January onwards that he may move in the summer.

Going to bed.

colinmaroon

Is it a full moon?????

Commander Harris
Is it a full moon?????

surprisingly not, that was last week.

Several posts have been deleted. Please post on the topic, or ignore the thread.

Thanks.

Admit it. You keep him around for the amusement value, don't you?:)

hughesie27
For a man who spends his time moaning about agents, corruption and deception he isn't half a hypocrite

Had no problems in speaking to McGhee without permission and trying to poach him

Is it lost on everyone just how lucky we are not be facing a tapping up enquiry?

Im surprised the media have not crucified us for it

Next time romanov comes out with one of his rants maybe he should be redirected to his mirror

Asking for permission isn't exactly tapping.

Archived