Vladimir Romanov - Complete Hypocrite

Rawrrrrrrr

Rawrrrrrrr

For a man who spends his time moaning about agents, corruption and deception he isn't half a hypocrite

Had no problems in speaking to McGhee without permission and trying to poach him

Is it lost on everyone just how lucky we are not be facing a tapping up enquiry?

Im surprised the media have not crucified us for it

Next time romanov comes out with one of his rants maybe he should be redirected to his mirror

Ryan Gosling

17. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members.

Exactly - so why won't you stop?

Malinga the Swinga
For a man who spends his time moaning about agents, corruption and deception he isn't half a hypocrite

Had no problems in speaking to McGhee without permission and trying to poach him

Is it lost on everyone just how lucky we are not be facing a tapping up enquiry?

Next time romanov comes out with one of his rants maybe he should be redirected to his mirror

This must be the hapiest you have been in ages you sad little person. Do you actually live for moments like this.

Rawrrrrrrr

Posting a topic you dont like is not trolling, its a thread to discuss the fact our owner has been shown upto be an arrogant hypocrite, also the possible repercussions and the fact the media who allegedly hate us have not had a field day when they could have and the reasons behind the above

As for AndyA, no not happy, just sick of the fact our club is a joke and the fact they spend more time on PR games than actually trying to change things

• Moderators

Several posts have been deleted. Please post on the topic, or ignore the thread.

Thanks.

ToadKiller Dog

I presume you have hard evidence to back up your claims of Vlad acting illeagaly ,then please show this hard evidence or crawl back under your stone.

RockyBalboa

Maybe by going for McGhee and going British he thought - **** it, if you cannae beat them, join them :eek:

Pistol1874

I'll bite, only darts on the TV.

Do you have evidence of any of this?

What we know;

Hearts asked for permission to speak to Motherwell's manager.

Permission denied.

Hearts did not speak to Motherwell's manager.

Motherwell's manager has agreed to stay and see out his contract (at least).

If you have evidence to the contrary, please provide it.

"I made it quite clear when I discussed the position of Scotland manager withthe SFA that I would not entertain the notion of leaving Fir Park during the season.

I kept that promise and am grateful to Hearts for respecting that pledge and not causing any disruption at Motherwell by making a premature approach.

Now that the season has ended they are within their rights to make a legal approach and I am entitled to hear what they have to say."

Mark McGhee,Sunday 25th May.

Prancer,you could start a fight in an empty hoose,mate!

RockyBalboa
I presume you have hard evidence to back up your claims of Vlad acting illeagaly ,then please show this hard evidence or crawl back under your stone.

If he wasn't tapped up it would explain why he was having to go to Lithuania in the first place. Surely if he was, and was told the conditions of the job etc then the deal would have been done without him having to cancel his holidays?

Rawrrrrrrr

Hearts did not have permission to speak to MM

MM due in Lithuania for discussions

I am sure your right and they just wanted to discuss garden gnomes or the like

Its amazing how its ok to post the jobs filled etc without proof but as soon as same people are shown up as ill informed they suddenly cry for the cast iron proof

Do you think hearts have acted appropiately here? do you think MM was left well alone for discussions until permission had been gained?

Rawrrrrrrr
"I made it quite clear when I discussed theposition of Scotland manager withthe SFA that I would not entertain thenotion of leavingFir Park during the season.

I kept that promise and am grateful to Hearts for respecting that pledge and not causing any disruption at Motherwell by making a premature approach.

Now that the season has ended they are within their rights to make a legal approach and I am entitled to hear what they have to say."

Mark McGhee,Sunday 25th May.

Prancer,you could start a fight in an empty hoose,mate!

Our approach was rejected so we have no rights to speak to McGhee, by doing so we are tapping up

Rawrrrrrrr
I'll bite, only darts on the TV.

Do you have evidence of any of this?

What we know;

Hearts asked for permission to speak to Motherwell's manager.

Permission denied.

Hearts did not speak to Motherwell's manager.

Motherwell's manager has agreed to stay and see out his contract (at least).

If you have evidence to the contrary, please provide it.

You missed the bit were he was about to go and meet hearts representatives - how did that come about? Telepathy

Pistol1874

Its amazing how its ok to post the jobs filled etc without proof but as soon as same people are shown up as ill informed they suddenly cry for the cast iron proof

Do you think hearts have acted appropiately here? do you think MM was left well alone for discussions until permission had been gained?

You are making libellous allegations against Vladimir Romanov. Can you substantiate them or not?

after listening to lawrence brodie for the past 4 months going on about hearts targeting a quality manager and telling us that the fans will be delighted with the man who gets the job i feel brodie and ogilvie have messed up big time. not because of the target but because they believed romanov would deliver on their promises. look out for a panic appointment as i believe mcghee has been their only real target and it'll be damage limitation from now on.

Pistol1874
You missed the bit were he was about to go and meet hearts representatives - how did that come about? Telepathy

Apologies, posts crossed.

Is the above fact or jkb heresay?

Rawrrrrrrr
You are making libellous allegations against Vladimir Romanov. Can you substantiate them or not?

Were any of the 30 plus pages substantiated?

Its funny how McGhee off to meet romanov was allowed to be discussed and mentioned before the Well announcement was made

Like he is the only one to do it. I have no wish to defend Prancer but it seems like its ok to troll as long as your matey with people in charge or are part of the in crowd. :rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

Thats not evidence thats conjecture how about backing up your claim

with evidence???

go on try ,what you are arguing is that the club committed a crime you need to back that up that is different from some one saying my good source says its a done deal.

Mark Mcghee said in his own column that he had the right to speak to hearts

once again back up your claims of criminal activity or are you back tracking and now want to attack members for getting it wrong.

Firstly we don't know how much is true of what we've read but more important is the fact that McGhee himself said he was contractually entitled to speak to others in private and apparently did so. When it came into the public domain, HMFC made an official approach which was refused, MM himself then seems to have obtained permission to speak to us and that is where we were at until tea time tonight. No evidence of tapping as far as I can see but feel free to vent your spleen as usual

coastjambo

There was no evidence to suggest that he was being tapped up. Source is a word that spring to mind. Im annoyed he' not coming but it's a bit pathetic to shoe horn a dig at romanov because were disappointed this didn't come off

Ryan Gosling
Like he is the only one to do it. I have no wish to defend Prancer but it seems like its ok to troll as long as your matey with people in charge or are part of the in crowd. :rolleyes:

Have you not got the balls to say what you really want to?

ToadKiller Dog
There was no evidence to suggest that he was being tapped up. Source is a word that spring to mind. Im annoyed he' not coming but it's a bit pathetic to shoe horn a dig at romanov because were disappointed this didn't come off

Prancer knows what he is doing .he is using Vlad in this case to have a dig at members of jkb hence is reply when i asked him to show his evidence of illegal

activity .

Rawrrrrrrr

What he means is you and your buddies are allowed to post there rumours and conjecture and treat it as fact - stuff which is always far too positive imo and highly likely deliberatly leaked by the club - yet as soon as your "insider" knowledge gets shown up as false or spin you all suddenly demand proof of what you had been posting and treating as fact until it backfired

I thought i did, Unless you are trying to be a mind reader ?

Pistol1874
Were any of the 30 plus pages substantiated?

Its funny how McGhee off to meet romanov was allowed to be discussed and mentioned before the Well announcement was made

No-one was being called a hypocrite with no evidence though. This thread is character assasination of VR with no current foundation is all I'm saying.

Of course, I'm only basing my standpoint on information in the public domain (official club websites)

Ryan Gosling
What he means is you and your buddies are allowed to post there rumours and conjecture and treat it as fact - stuff which is always far too positive imo and highly likely deliberatly leaked by the club - yet as soon as your "insider" knowledge gets shown up as false or spin you all suddenly demand proof of what you had been posting and treating as fact until it backfired

Yes I work for Hearts. You got me.

I thought i did, Unless you are trying to be a mind reader ?

Vague references to no one in particular is brave.

Rawrrrrrrr

At the end of the day the evidence I have is the same that all those in the thread were treating as fact all afternoon until it backfired and then suddenly its not allowed to be mentioned without proof

If McGhee was allowed to leave or speak to others without Wells Permission why did we approach them?

If he was allowed to speak to others without permission why approach well before we had made a deal?

Rawrrrrrrr
Yes I work for Hearts. You got me.

Did I say you work for hearts?

Its just you and a few others who we know have some sort of links to the club always seem to be the first with the positive PR stories

I think tbh the club deliberatly leak positive stories and the timing of this one until today was rather obvious

what's brave got to do with it ? :confused:

naming people who have not posted on the thread is against the rules. We all know how you feel about members breaking the rules. :rolleyes:

I think Prancer has a point at least to some extent.

Romanov and mini Romanov (when they can be arsed to come anywhere near Tynecastle) continually go on about staff and players leaving Hearts for financial reasons and inparticular heading west to the great unwashed before contracts are up or because they refuse to sign new ones.

However they are now looking for a manager to break his contract at another SPL club and take over the reigns with us. How can they then argue if he decides to walk for a better position in due course. Definetely hypocritical.

Denny Crane

I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. Prancer makes wild allegation, is subsequently challenged to back it up, fails to do so preferring to scream and scream and scream until he's sick*

* For younger JKBers, there was a kids comedy show in the 70s called Just William in which Bonnie Langford's character gave us a precursor to Senor Prancer *

Rawrrrrrrr
I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. Prancer makes wild allegation, is subsequently challenged to back it up, fails to do so preferring to scream and scream and scream until he's sick*

* For younger JKBers, there was a kids comedy show in the 70s called Just William in which Bonnie Langford's character gave us a precursor to Senor Prancer *

Did all those who claimed MM was done back it up? Clearly not

As I have said, its funny how those who were treating MM as the new man and have been shown up suddenly want proof

When did Romanov speak to MvGhee?

Denny Crane
Did all those who claimed MM was done back it up? Clearly not

As I have said, its funny how those who were treating MM as the new man and have been shown up suddenly want proof

Kindly cease your snivelling drivel and stop ducking the issue. Please provide some solid evidence to back up your claim(s). If you can't then do the decent thing and retract your anecdotal clap-trap.

Rawrrrrrrr
Kindly cease your snivelling drivel and stop ducking the issue. Please provide some solid evidence to back up your claim(s). If you can't then do the decent thing and retract your anecdotal clap-trap.

I tell you what once everyone who posted in the 69 page thread, with conjecture or any of the other Its McGhee threads like http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9354, provide there evidence I will provide mine:rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog
I tell you what once everyone who posted in the 69 page thread, with conjecture or any of the other Its McGhee threads like http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9354, provide there evidence I will provide mine:rolleyes:

Not good enough you made claims of criminal activity a world away from the excuses you are now trying to make ,not one person who claimed Mcghee was a done deal made claims of criminal behavior your excuse is lame.

It is clear now from this your responses that you started this thread to have a go at other jkb members disguised as false/slanderous(is that allowed on the board) accusations against romanov and hearts.

Again show evidence of criminal activity or take back your claims in your starting post.

Denny Crane

I'm not asking them. I'm asking you. Where's your proof?

Rawrrrrrrr
Not good enough you made claims of criminal activity a world away from the excuses you are now trying to make ,not one person who claimed Mcghee was a done deal made claims of criminal behavior your excuse is lame.

It is clear now from this your responses that you started this thread to have a go at other jkb members disguised as false/slanderous(is that allowed on the board) accusations against romanov and hearts.

Again show evidence of criminal activity or take back your claims in your starting post.

I suggest you find out what criminal means

Welcome to an internet forum

If everyone had to back up what they said then there wouldn't be a great deal of discussion done.

It was a wildly held belief that MM was in London today ahead of flying to Lithuania. It was never requested to be proven before in order to discuss the issue so the same should apply in this thread.

I'm not saying you can't request it, just that there is no need for the OP to do so in order to proceed a discussion.

ToadKiller Dog

Being pedantic is the first sign of losing your argument(you know what i mean) again show evidence of illegal activity

Denny Crane
Welcome to an internet forum

If everyone had to back up what they said then there wouldn't be a great deal of discussion done.

It was a wildly held belief that MM was in London today ahead of flying to Lithuania. It was never requested to be proven before in order to discuss the issue so the same should apply in this thread.

I'm not saying you can't request it, just that there is no need for the OP to do so in order to proceed a discussion.

But Prancer has raised something for discussion. In turn people have responded and he no longer seems keen to discuss HIS TOPIC. Why bother starting a discussion on a forum when you're going to hide at the first question?

Denny Crane

Answer the question Prancer. Stop this ducking as with every passing minute, your original takes the appearance of being a tissue of lies.

Rawrrrrrrr
Answer the question Prancer. Stop this ducking as with every passing minute, your original takes the appearance of being a tissue of lies.

Being Pedantic, you cannot answer evidence, you can provide it

And as I have said I am going by the comments, that you and your chums had no problems accepting as fact earlier today that McGhee was on his way to lithuania

You and the others are frankly boring,your quick enough to jump on the clubs PR games and claim your insiders back them but as soon as you are shown up as a bunch of puppets you backtrack and demand evidence

As I have said I am simply going by the comments posted as fact in the other thread and as they were not backed up by evidence and were accepted I fail to see why I now need to provide evidence for other persons postings

Accept you have all been played for fools by the club and stop trying to get out of it

Denny Crane
Being Pedantic, you cannot answer evidence, you can provide it

And as I have said I am going by the comments, that you and your chums had no problems accepting as fact earlier today that McGhee was on his way to lithuania

You and the others are frankly boring,your quick enough to jump on the clubs PR games and claim your insiders back them but as soon as you are shown up as a bunch of puppets you backtrack and demand evidence

As I have said I am simply going by the comments posted as fact in the other thread and as they were not backed up by evidence and were accepted I fail to see why I now need to provide evidence for other persons postings

Accept you have all been played for fools by the club and stop trying to get out of it

I'm not particularly bothered if I'm boring you. Again, do you have any evidence to back up your original claim? Yes or no. If the former, please present it. If you're scared of being held to account then why bother posting such claims in the first place? Once again, do you have any evidence to back up your claim?

Rawrrrrrrr
I'm not particularly bothered if I'm boring you. Again, do you have any evidence to back up your original claim? Yes or no. If the former, please present it. If you're scared of being held to account then why bother posting such claims in the first place? Once again, do you have any evidence to back up your claim?

I am reffering to the earlier thread which was commonly accepted as fact, surprisingly without evidence

It would appear all those who didnt challenge that earlier are also hypocrites

Rudolf's Mate

Went offline around 8ish and thought to myself, glad to see that we have not spat the dummies out and rounded on each other....... Boy was I wrong!

Denny Crane
I am reffering to the earlier thread which was commonly accepted as fact, surprisingly without evidence

It would appear all those who didnt challenge that earlier are also hypocrites

It is quite simple Prancer. Do you have any evidence to back up your original claim? Yes or no?

Archived