Urban Dictionary

Jamos

I awoke this morning perplexed as to why the Urban Dictionary refused my entry request for "Doing A HibS"

Thanks for your definition of doing a hibs!

A few volunteer editors read your definition and decided to not publish it. Don't take it personally!

To understand what definitions we publish and reject, check out this blog post: http://blog.urbandictionary.com/post/49469679426

Try rewriting your definition so that it's easier for others to understand, then try again.

Thanks,

Urban Dictionary

-----

doing a hibs

Massive fail, to break all bottle under pressure, to show an incredible talent at losing and to be beaten at every opportunity until failure occurs

Are Ross County doing a hibs this season

Can anyone see the reason why, perhaps someone else can edit my effort and we can collectively get this modern description of failing massively into the Urban Dictionary

J

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I awoke this morning perplexed as to why the Urban Dictionary refused my entry request for "Doing A HibS"

Thanks for your definition of doing a hibs!

A few volunteer editors read your definition and decided to not publish it. Don't take it personally!

To understand what definitions we publish and reject, check out this blog post: http://blog.urbandictionary.com/post/49469679426

Try rewriting your definition so that it's easier for others to understand, then try again.

Thanks,

Urban Dictionary

-----

doing a hibs

Massive fail, to break all bottle under pressure, to show an incredible talent at losing and to be beaten at every opportunity until failure occurs

Are Ross County doing a hibs this season

Can anyone see the reason why, perhaps someone else can edit my effort and we can collectively get this modern description of failing massively into the Urban Dictionary

J

A lack of knowledge of Scottish Football. It's more of a local colloquialism. A parochial colloquialism if you like. :D

King Of The Cat Cafe

"Are Ross County doing a hibs this season"

Judging by yesterday's result, Hibs are "doing a hibs"  this season

Archived