If we don't get Zeefuik (sp)...

i8hibsh

queensferryjambo

Not exactly forward thinking for the club.

I am sure Robbie and Levein could find better.

I haven't an issue with Nade, he's hard working and has a decent touch. He just isn't that good overall especially as a goalscorer, at this level he is doing fine with Raith but he wouldn't do what we need in the SPFL.

If we can't keep Zeefuik then we will have Sow, Carrick, Oliver and Keatings. El Hass is meant to be an attacking midfielder.

There will be some surprising changes this summer. Times have changed, this club has a goal again and that goal is to see it restored at the top. The players of the last 5-6 years save a select few were not good enough to take us there but already we are building a far stronger squad.

Sow God forbid could pick up more injuries and only having keatings as back up concerns me, Carrick is injury prone and Oliver is an unknown quantity. We need a goalscorer who can challenge sow and Keats if have aspirations of European football this is a must

Ok i'll say it. Nade.

Whether the OP is trolling or not, after seeing him this season, I have to say, we could do a lot worse.

He's not the same player as the duffer we had first time around.

Need a bring strong forward to hold the ball up for the quicker striker to get in to position and run on to a pass?  Someone that won't get intimidated or bullied by physical defenders? Feck it, why not?

Doubt it will happen but I wouldn't be surprised to see him back at an SPL side though. He has had a good season.

OP has been sniffing evostick through a hobos old sock.

Crap trolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamboinglasgow

Not for us, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was playing in the Scottish Premiership next season.

Thing about Nade he has shed the weight and if he was an option he would be surrounded by better players and perhaps he is not so far away from the quality of Zeefuik

April Fools Day yesterday.

National Get Pissed Day today ???

Seriously WTF. Its been nice seeing him haunt Hibs and all that but he was a complete disaster the last time. Are people not actually paying attention to who we have running the club from the top and who we have in charge of the football side of things. Christian fecking Nade I've heard it all now. I'd hazard a guess Levein could find 500 forwards I'd rather see before that nightmare was back in a Hearts squad.

April Fools Day yesterday.

National Get Pissed Day today ???

Seriously WTF. Its been nice seeing him haunt Hibs and all that but he was a complete disaster the last time. Are people not actually paying attention to who we have running the club from the top and who we have in charge of the football side of things. Christian fecking Nade I've heard it all now. I'd hazard a guess Levein could find 500 forwards I'd rather see before that nightmare was back in a Hearts squad.

Think you're confusing the player we had with the type he is now. Only the same in name mate.

Credit where credit is due, despite all the stick he has had during his career(a lot of which was rightly justified) he has battled back and for that he gets my respect.

I agree though, Levein will almost definitely find someone better.

OP has been sniffing evostick through a hobos old sock.

Crap trolling

:spoton:

Think the OP has spent way too much time sniffing pants and has now resorted to his usual bullshit attempts at trolling.

Makes a change from his singing of risqu? songs though I suppose.

Think you're confusing the player we had with the type he is now. Only the same in name mate.

Credit where credit is due, despite all the stick he has had during his career(a lot of which was rightly justified) he has battled back and for that he gets my respect.

He was on the bench for Raith on Saturday. Raith. A team we have emptied 4-0, 1-0 and 3-1 already this season. He may have had a few cameo moments against the Hobos this season which have provided us with much hilarity but c'mon now he is what he is. 

duckandcover

Categorically one of the biggest imposters to ever pull on a Hearts top, fair enough it's quite funny how much he hates Hibs but he was an absolute joke when he played for us.

Jambof3tornado

Plenty better out there. Nade has found his level, he hasnt been the best player in the league or top scorer.

Good lad, but not for me.

Jamboscanbevicius

He's actually looked decent anytime I've seen him this season, but still not for me.

Could see him doing a job for a bottom half SPFL side though!

He's actually looked decent anytime I've seen him this season, but still not for me.

Could see him doing a job for a bottom half SPFL side though!

Montrose are in the SPFL so aye, fair point.

I just have a hunch we may end up getting Zeefuik for nowt or next to nowt after all. It is only normal business that Groningen is asking for money at the moment but if they really don't want/need him back come the end of the season they may end up happy just to get him off the books. Doubt his form in the second tier of Scottish football will be of any relevance, anyone mind when Stokes was banging them in for fun at Falkirk (including two hat-tricks) while on loan from Arsenal? They still punted him without giving him another chance. Also, can't remember who we played but Zeefuik probably had his worst game for us the time his parent club sent someone over to watch him recently. 

:spoton:

Think the OP has spent way too much time sniffing pants and has now resorted to his usual bullshit attempts at trolling.

Makes a change from his singing of risqu? songs though I suppose.

The poor guys missing the "Traditional" old Robbos.  :shifty:

I just have a hunch we may end up getting Zeefuik for nowt or next to nowt after all. It is only normal business that Groningen is asking for money at the moment but if they really don't want/need him back come the end of the season they may end up happy just to get him off the books. Doubt his form in the second tier of Scottish football will be of any relevance, anyone mind when Stokes was banging them in for fun at Falkirk (including two hat-tricks) while on loan from Arsenal? They still punted him without giving him another chance. Also, can't remember who we played but Zeefuik probably had his worst game for us the time his parent club sent someone over to watch him recently.

I have the same hunch. Groningen don't want him and when they came to watch him he was dire. I hope we can keep him!

I've seen a lot of Raith fans say he only really plays against Hibs.  WOuld be a disasterous decision to bring him back.

A_A wehatethehibs

Yes good shout OP and we should also bring back The New Robbo to play alongside him, that Nade-Glen partnership was lethal

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Not a chance Nade will play for Hearts again. Pointless thread! 

I wish him every success in his trolling of Hibs though

The poor guys missing the "Traditional" old Robbos. :shifty:

I'm sure that's where he learned some of the songs that he was singing last time I clapped eyes on him. :shifty:

I'm sure that's where he learned some of the songs that he was singing last time I clapped eyes on him. :shifty:

Robbos Choir Leader back in the day :shifty:

Ok i'll say it. Nade.

Never quite understand why folk want to bring back players who were perhaps ok in the past but in Nade case he is not guaranteed a place in the Raith team so why would we want him back at Hearts.

He has scored a couple of goals against the Hibs but we can get much better and younger players who may welol have a sell on value to the club which Nade wont.

At least we know he would score against the wee team!

Get him signed!

He'll get his chance again next season with Raith.

Nade, really, not even close to Zeefuik, stops pulled for a loan extention or buy the man.

I am enjoying the way Nade is winding up Hibs but it doesn't disguise the fact that he is not coming back to Hearts. I was worried that Zeefuik would be Nade Mk2 but his goals tally is impressive - hope FC Groningen decide to punt him to Hearts.

I have the same hunch. Groningen don't want him and when they came to watch him he was dire. I hope we can keep him!

Why don't we try and extend his loan into next season.

Good to see the financial discipline at the club - refusing to stump up money for Zeefuik  - Rangers watch and learn!

Archived