Questions For Radio Show Presenter

Mr Sifter

Be honest ... if this was Euan Cameron or Banderson reporting it they would be absolutely slaughtered, yes?

I tend to trust MD alot more because it's obvious he is a Jambo and is usually on the ball.

However he jumped the gun FAR too early on this one and basically had us all believe McGhee was the new Hearts manager. I can't comment on how much he got right because to be honest, only McGhee knows the truth.

Anyway, I've said my piece. He got it horribly wrong in my eyes and just think if it was another journo it would be a very different reaction.

Suppose we all need someone to moan at just now. :sad:

Thing is AP even the journos,tv presenters,radio presenters that actually got thing correct still get slaughtered for telling us the truth,you just cant win with some Hearts fans these days.

Thing is AP even the journos,tv presenters,radio presenters that actually got thing correct still get slaughtered for telling us the truth,you just cant win with some Hearts fans these days.

The way I see it Cameron and Anderson would have been slaughtered due to past reputation for talking pure pish when it comes to Hearts (and anyone else for that matter).

Mark Donaldson tends to be a bit more careful with snippets regarding the team he loves. He was probably fed inside info that got 99% of the way to becoming truth. Clearly not his fault.

Unlike the aforementioned lazy journo duo who probably get all their info from the Gullit lounge!

The way I see it Cameron and Anderson would have been slaughtered due to past reputation for talking pure pish when it comes to Hearts (and anyone else for that matter).

Mark Donaldson tends to be a bit more careful with snippets regarding the team he loves. He was probably fed inside info that got 99% of the way to becoming truth. Clearly not his fault.

Unlike the aforementioned lazy journo duo who probably get all their info from the Gullit lounge!

Listen,WHO WON THE DARTS.

rememberwilliegibson
Some people need to get a grip and stop having a go at Donkey for doing his job and breaking a story that was true,how was Donkey to know that McGhee would lose his ba*** to take on a job where the expectation levels are set a bit higher than they are at Motherwell.

McGhee mentioned his future cv being important and maybe deep down he feels that people will regard anything short of third place and possibly a cup is deemed as a failure for a club with hearts resources and he bottled it.

Look at the league this year,Motherwell done very well and punched above their weight but last season was a poor season for most teams.so ther wasn't much challenge for them.

you are having a laugh! anybody who takes over now and does better than shaggy will be seen as a success. any failure and it will be vlad that gets the blame. in that sense the hearts job was a total win-win for mcghee and the fact he never took it will have nowt to do with bottle on his part. personally my worry would be getting paid off the mad one once he had sacked me plus the thought of the frustration he would have to endure for that season, defo not worth 350k if you are getting something close to that from your current club where the chairman lets you do your thing

john brownlee

now that everybody knows MM was on 350k then I'm sure there will be a few more hats thrown into the ring

I believe scott Leitch is going mental, Murderwells chancing their luck to get more comp'. Donkey still thinks the deal is on, that's my take on what Donkey said on 107 this morning. well done Donkey you stood up well to those sniggering hobos.

At 350k lets get the right man Maybe its true what VR said about scots with other colours on their mind. Like many of his other perceived rants they are starting to look as he may have something there.

I am disappointed, but I will get over it and wait with anticipation for the next chapter in our glorious history that is the mighty JTs

Guest GhostHunter
now that everybody knows MM was on 350k then I'm sure there will be a few more hats thrown into the ring

I believe scott Leitch is going mental, Murderwells chancing their luck to get more comp'. Donkey still thinks the deal is on, that's my take on what Donkey said on 107 this morning. well done Donkey you stood up well to those sniggering hobos.

At 350k lets get the right man Maybe its true what VR said about scots with other colours on their mind. Like many of his other perceived rants they are starting to look as he may have something there.

I am disappointed, but I will get over it and wait with anticipation for the next chapter in our glorious history that is the mighty JTs

Leitch has been given 10k pay rise to stay on - whereas he was offered double his current salary to come here.

He wanted to come back...but now he's stuck - and he IS furious...

Archived