The Orcs

Cast No Shadow

Improving? From complete shit to average at best IMO.

Sevco are crapping it as they have still to play us twice in the remaining games & we could put a serious dent in their 2nd place hopes.

I am unclear as to why they think they will beat us. They think we have "nothing to play for". How about pride, the club, the paying support, the 99 points/100 goals target for the season, just because its sevco etc?

:spoton:

BRAVEHEART1874

Pretty sure we will score more goals than them as per the last games ;) there defense is pants it would be a pity if we ruined there chances of 2nd like we did there chances of 1st giruy sevco :)

The Real Maroonblood

You forgot the liquidated Gretna Fc, who formed a new club & now who now play in the lowland league as Gretna2008.

Prob a more apt name for the huns would be rangers2012 ... [emoji4]

Spot on.

Revealed today that if they get promoted they are due Ashley ?500k, implicit within 5 loanees deal. That's almost ?200k more than they'll get by way of prize money for promotion via play offs.

Anyone who doesn't think Rangers are improving is a bit of a thick ***** to be honest. It will be a harder game for us on Sunday than it would have been a few months ago.

As for GA being called a Rangers fan :rofl:

gorgie rd eh11

Can someone explain the title of this thread to me??

Why can't we just call them Rangers or if people must Sevco??

These utter shite names for other clubs are becoming increasingly tiresome.

Agreed, orcs is sh*te celtic patter.

The Real Maroonblood

Revealed today that if they get promoted they are due Ashley ?500k, implicit within 5 loanees deal. That's almost ?200k more than they'll get by way of prize money for promotion via play offs.

Great stuff.

BRAVEHEART1874

Moshni and McCullough aren't improving at all :) and I expect us to score yet again especially if they try and play 352 with our wingers ;)

Now we have a near full squad compared to the last time at tynecastle where we had 3 of our top players out including sow and Wilson I think ?

Now big zee is added from last time up front when all we had then was el hass and some young boy for more than half the game. Eckersley King and walker have improved since then and was keatings not even just coming back from injury? Not our fault sevco were dirty f's that day and deserved the red card ;)

sure some players may not give 110% and sevco win but at the end of the day we have improved and still the better team this year the table doesn't lie ;)

Phil Dunphy
I think its bang out of order if your ask me, players doing this I expect the fans to do this dont have an issue. Come 5th April I hope we can give them a right ****in doing at Ibrox to send them a message this will be the only time they will finish higher in any league than us.

Talking about the night in the Tynie Arms with Keats, Eck, Jamie and Kevin.

Awkward :laugh:

Archived