I want to fecking annihilate the Vermin next time we play them

chester copperpot

1st thing 1st, I want us to obliterate Rangers next week. Putting 5 or 6 past them at Ibrox would be a nice way to warm up for our trip to Lochend.

You are a scholar.  Precisely right.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
merseyjambo

At some point, Hearts need to turn up at the Leith San Giro and are owe them an absolute roasting.

Not a fixture I've been at for years there, for obvious reasons but we've had chances to seriously embarrass them and not taken them - the Mercer Derby and the Duff Jim Derby are the 2 that stick out where we could and should have handed them a 5 or 6 goal defeat

I would love to give them a 5 or 6 goal drubbing this time round but I'd be equally happy giving them a 2 goal defeat and rip the piss out of them in terms of possession and shots at goal. How humiliating would it be to crys of 'ole' while we are knocking the ball around and a couple of goals up while they run round like headless chickens and 'ye know' Gonzo sat there with his eyes even bigger and bulgier in rage

Guest Bilel Mohsni

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?299684-Hearts-and-Save-the-children

There was a time, not so long ago, where some things were off limits between our supporters. You didn't over step the mark with certain subjects like the death of a great player owner or supporter, war dead or things like sexual crimes, or even cancer.

Sadly we seem to now live in a new era where that sort of thing is commonplace. Purely for their recent behaviour regarding once taboo subjects, I want their club finished off now. I want us to inflict a fatal wound upon them, and help keep them in that division. I want them to go in to terminal decline and wither away.

Vermin.

Bungalow Bill

There was a time, not so long ago, where some things were off limits between our supporters. You didn't over step the mark with certain subjects like the death of a great player owner or supporter, war dead or things like sexual crimes, or even cancer.

Sadly we seem to now live in a new era where that sort of thing is commonplace. Purely for their recent behaviour regarding once taboo subjects, I want their club finished off now. I want us to inflict a fatal wound upon them, and help keep them in that division. I want them to go in to terminal decline and wither away.

Vermin.

This for me. I want them finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

queensferryjambo

Vermin.

Nice thread. That greenginger loves a conspiracy - the new Hearts charity scam and the FOH scam all in the space on two or three posts.

Wonder if he is still pursuing the loan recall cover up or has realised what a mega penis he made of himself?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Nice thread. That greenginger loves a conspiracy - the new Hearts charity scam and the FOH scam all in the space on two or three posts.

Wonder if he is still pursuing the loan recall cover up or has realised what a mega penis he made of himself?

Purely because it will hurt guys like greenginger or Sergey, I want us to play a part in keeping that club down, and hopefully it starts the snowball rolling which eventually leads to their complete obliteration.

I'd happily see their club die now.

chester copperpot

Purely because it will hurt guys like greenginger or Sergey, I want us to play a part in keeping that club down, and hopefully it starts the snowball rolling which eventually leads to their complete obliteration.

Yip that thread has sealed the deal for me too.

I'm all for a bit of ribbing etc but some of that stuff is apalling!

Absolute lowlife!

kingantti1874

Just read that thread in full dearie me... As regards the main theme of the thread it's all been said before... But did Richard Gordon really say "karmas a bitch" when they went down :lol:

Small step towards redemption for that man

Well said, the way they wanted our club dead, and lets not kid on here, I reckon a good 95% of them wanted this, lets see them disappear for good.

chuck berrys hairline

A rendition of "we're only here to save your children" at easter road plz

john brownlee

I just went on and could only get half way down the first page. What a bitter bunch of tramps that can't even get the small but limited facts right poor poor show, I did have a few green friends before 5-1 but when their nastiness kicked in, that ended and happy to say I don't have any now. I feel all the better for washing my hands of them.

Losers..............With sounding bitter myself I hope they stay down for a few years so maybe we don't have to put up with that venom for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wentworth jambo

While I share the view that to give them a lesson at Fester Rd would be brilliant, I'm quickly getting to the stage where I'm thinking it will only be one small additional push towards their slow, lingering death. The normal annual collapse from the Hobos has historically meant they miss out on a top 6 finish but they still had Premier football the following season and the whole "this could be our year" cycle started again.  This time however, I genuinely think for them (and Sevco) the stakes are so much higher - they are literally playing for their lives. Whichever one (or ideally both) stay down next year, it could be the end of their club and no-one would take greater joy than me - the past couple of years (not just the reaction to our new sponsor) have made me this way, before then I would have probably been hoping the Hobos came up with us - not now.

Yes - give them a lesson and hopefully a drubbing on 12th April but remember this is a job which the Hobos are more than likely to screw up on their own - we sit preparing for our return to Premier and discussing players, where we'll finish etc while they (at least the realistic ones) will have to start thinking about whether their tin pot, $hitty little outfit can actually survive....popcorn at the ready.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

While I share the view that to give them a lesson at Fester Rd would be brilliant, I'm quickly getting to the stage where I'm thinking it will only be one small additional push towards their slow, lingering death. The normal annual collapse from the Hobos has historically meant they miss out on a top 6 finish but they still had Premier football the following season and the whole "this could be our year" cycle started again. This time however, I genuinely think for them (and Sevco) the stakes are so much higher - they are literally playing for their lives. Whichever one (or ideally both) stay down next year, it could be the end of their club and no-one would take greater joy than me - the past couple of years (not just the reaction to our new sponsor) have made me this way, before then I would have probably been hoping the Hobos came up with us - not now.

Yes - give them a lesson and hopefully a drubbing on 12th April but remember this is a job which the Hobos are more than likely to screw up on their own - we sit preparing for our return to Premier and discussing players, where we'll finish etc while they (at least the realistic ones) will have to start thinking about whether their tin pot, $hitty little outfit can actually survive....popcorn at the ready.

Good post. I am looking forward to watching their slow and painful demise. The thought of what it will do to some of those arseholes is most pleasing.

Voice of reason

Vermin.

That thread is Hibs class indeed. A good news story that is about a children's charity turns into a bitter anti-Hearts tirade. Why can't they react like any decent person would? The majority of the posters on there should stand back from their keyboards for two minutes and take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror. They are losing a grip on what is acceptable in a civilised society.

All the ammunition that the Vlad' era has given them is the new 7-0. They will desperately try and make out it's relevant in 40 years whilst ignoring all the wonderfully civilised Hearts era's that happened before and after. They will sadly try and portray that this is what Hearts are really like and ignore the other 100+ years. It's this twisted view of the world that means a future Hearts owner could win the Noble Peace Prize in 2050 and their first reaction will be 'but remember when they appointed Rix in 2005!'

They need to let this nonsense go for their own sanity and accept that Ann Budge is looking like becoming one of the most respected owners of any Scottish football club in a long time.

That thread is Hibs class indeed. A good news story that is about a children's charity turns into a bitter anti-Hearts tirade. Why can't they react like any decent person would? The majority of the posters on there should stand back from their keyboards for two minutes and take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror. They are losing a grip on what is acceptable in a civilised society.

All the ammunition that the Vlad' era has given them is the new 7-0. They will desperately try and make out it's relevant in 40 years whilst ignoring all the wonderfully civilised Hearts era's that happened before and after. They will sadly try and portray that this is what Hearts are really like and ignore the other 100+ years. It's this twisted view of the world that means a future Hearts owner could win the Noble Peace Prize in 2050 and their first reaction will be 'but remember when they appointed Rix in 2005!'

They need to let this nonsense go for their own sanity and accept that Ann Budge is looking like becoming one of the most respected owners of any Scottish football club in a long time.

Its jealously - dare I say they are green with envy!

I obviously want us to win all our remaining games - but the game at Easter road is the one that really matters - I'd even live with a couple of defeats to rangers in exchange for going down there and sticking 8 past them..........

Jambo-Jimbo

Spot on.

As someone else has said the players could all play for nothing and Hearts donate all the money to charity and all that mob would say is we can't afford to pay our players or it's some tax dodge.

No matter what we do now or anytime in the future the bitters on sisterfister.net will always find something from the past to drag up.

All those clowns are achieving here is proving to the outside World once again just what a bunch of bitter & twisted inbreds they really are.

Bitters will be bitter.

We_are_the_Hearts

The inferiority complex and bitterness they have towards us is at a level of no return.As I have saud before everyone knows a middle aged Hibby that away from football is a normal family man sometimes in really good jobs and are normally level headed. The sheer mention of Hearts turns them into a childish and bitter knobend, you can see the inner rage lol....................years of owning them have led to that and every time they think they have caught us, we move away again.................Forever in our shadow

i wish jj was my dad

Let's put the final nail in their coffin.

5-1 or 8-0 and I think I'll live the rest of my life in a monastery and repent for ever doubting there is a god. 

Phil Dunphy

It's never too early to display sheer contempt for that shitehouse of a football club and the degenerates that follow it.

As a club and as people, they're completely rotten to the core. You have to have some form of genetic defect to want to follow a small time club with legends who don't give a **** about you or have more court appearances than medals.

There isn't a better example anywhere of a group of people that are so below another group of people. Vermin is being too kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lack of killer instinct to win games (see other results but also the 2 draws vs us)

awful financial position (see end of season when year2 in championship is confirmed and share issue results published)

support that is at a low ebb

fun all the way for us

2-0 Hearts - BIG PARTY

chester copperpot

I can handle a performance like yesterday after us winning the league by miles.

The same will not be said if we lose to 'them' next week tho!

The only thing I now give the slightest shite about this season is beating the vermin on Sunday.  If we go out with our flip flips on like we did yesterday i'll never ever forgive them.

Beating Hibs is what we do. It is all I really care about. It's how we roll. No excuses! This season is not over yet!

On my Lunch

From boohoo.net

I will never forget the behaviour of the Yams supporters after our League Cup win, refusing to leave the ground after the match and not allowing the Hibs team to do a victory lap with the Cup.

If they thought that was a party\p1ss take wait till Sunday

From boohoo.net

I will never forget the behaviour of the Yams supporters after our League Cup win, refusing to leave the ground after the match and not allowing the Hibs team to do a victory lap with the Cup.

If they thought that was a party\p1ss take wait till Sunday

Shotty

Unknown user

Shotty

:laugh:

Was having a sneaky peek at dotnet and found this little fact; 

in the last 8 years, Hibs have won one single home league game in the month of April, that was in 2008 against St Mirren

8 years, 1 home league win in April - in fact, the last 6 years yield not a single one

I'm sure they'll pull it together for a push on second though, definitely this year

2015...pfft so far

2014-- no league wins

2013--no league wins, 1 cup win v Falkirk SC SF

2012-- 1 league win v Caley thistle(away), 1 cup win v Aberdeen SC SF

2011-- League win v Aberdeen(away)

2010--no league wins

2009--no league wins

2008-- 1 league win v st mirren(home)

2007-- no league wins

Angus Young

i am unfortunate that to know several hobos via family 2 are season ticket holders at fester and what is amazing is the confidence that not only will they go up but the Big Cup is seemingly already in the bag as well i sense another kick in the stanes for these long suffering losers.

I think the players will be keen to make up for a lacklustre performance against Rangers.

RN, Robbo and CL need to get them fired up and we should go at them all guns blazing.

It may just be that the players were in hangover mode at Ibrox but that should not be the case on Sunday.

Be nice to actually turn up and play to our potential against Hibs. Certainly the last 2 games they were the better team.

portobellojambo1

After the criticism dished out to those of us who were so cruel and heartless as to point out how poor our attitude was at Ibrox yesterday I'm going to adopt the same approach as those people who couldn't care that we lost yesterday when we go to Easter Road next weekend. The league is over,, it is already won, if the team chose to perform the same way they did yesterday and end up losing again I will say not a word, after all it seems HMFC fans should sit on their hands and say nothing if we lose any more games this season, the league is won, maintaining focus and level of playing is irrelevant, I think that is how it goes

After the criticism dished out to those of us who were so cruel and heartless as to point out how poor our attitude was at Ibrox yesterday I'm going to adopt the same approach as those people who couldn't care that we lost yesterday when we go to Easter Road next weekend. The league is over,, it is already won, if the team chose to perform the same way they did yesterday and end up losing again I will say not a word, after all it seems HMFC fans should sit on their hands and say nothing if we lose any more games this season, the league is won, maintaining focus and level of playing is irrelevant, I think that is how it goes

Spot on. Our players should turn up in their swimming shorts and sunglasses on seeing as they are already in the Costa Del Sol (apparently), get the beach balls out for the warm up and sit back and watch hibs batter us, the league is won after all.

But seriously, I want to ****ing hammer them.

cheeky.....;)...............................Reading Robbie Neilson`s words after the game it exactly mirrored what myself and other Hearts mates said and thought. He said no matter how much he reiterates to the players how important it is to play for Hearts and to win matches for Hearts, the players first and foremost must have self-motivation and personal desire before anything else.

This is what you ask of the players as a minimum as a fan and should be a minimum requirement as a professional footballer.

Fact is that 3,800 Hearts supporters will have shelled out a lot of money to be there and they are absolutely entitled to be entertained.  The very least the players can do is give 100% and I expect the coaches will drum that into them.

That being the case, Rod is in for yet another miserable day but at least it will be his last league derby humiliation for a long time.

Possibly for ever.

Archived