Tickets for the rearranged Rangers game

GlasgoJambo

The Treasurer

The communication from the club (Hearts that is) has been very good this season, so I would hope there will be some sort of announcement regarding the original tickets.

It has to be remembered that, due to the weather conditions, quite a large number of Hearts fans never made the game at all and will therefore have unused tickets while at the same time most of those who were at the game (myself included) have had the stub removed from their tickets.

The communication from the club (Hearts that is) has been very good this season, so I would hope there will be some sort of announcement regarding the original tickets.

It has to be remembered that, due to the weather conditions, quite a large number of Hearts fans never made the game at all and will therefore have unused tickets while at the same time most of those who were at the game (myself included) have had the stub removed from their tickets.

I asked in the TO today and was told the original tickets are valid for the rearranged game, stub removed or not. Apparently Rangers have an announcement to that effect on their website.

Guest C00l K1d

I asked in the TO today and was told the original tickets are valid for the rearranged game, stub removed or not. Apparently Rangers have an announcement to that effect on their website.

What's stopping someone getting a reprint and effectively having 2 tickets?

The same was said to me when I enquired but not sure how they'd avoid this ^^

noidletalk81

Ticket office said earlier the request for more tickets was knocked back by Sevco!  :muggy:

What a horrible bitter bunch...true testimony of much they hate us and our glorious success! :verysmug:

P.S. Am still seeking a ticket btw! :2thumbsup:

jamtartally

Ticket office said earlier the request for more tickets was knocked back by Sevco!  :muggy:

What a horrible bitter bunch...true testimony of much they hate us and our glorious success! :verysmug:

Surely business is business - oh I forgot they blew 80 million in 3 years lol

Well hopefully we return the compliment for the last game of the season but then there will hardly be any demand for that game from them I would imagine.

The Shed Floodlight

just get one for Rangers end, should be plenty to go around. 

Archived