Tickets for the rearranged Rangers game

GlasgoJambo

GlasgoJambo

Anyone know the deal with tickets for this game - what's the protocol for those of us who attended the original game?

Anyone know the deal with tickets for this game - what's the protocol for those of us who attended the original game?

Something like this I'd imagine...

IR80878.jpg

GlasgoJambo

IR80878.jpg

:lol:

I was thinking something more like this would suffice

_76390439_hi023213554.jpg

luckyBatistuta

IR80878.jpg

Didn't realise it was a night game.

I'm more interested in those who couldn't go but now can, as I'm one.

Any chance we'll be putting more tickets on sale for this, and if so, when?

fabienleclerq

I'm more interested in those who couldn't go but now can, as I'm one.

Any chance we'll be putting more tickets on sale for this, and if so, when?

No chance imo, the huns are flocking back now theyre saved.

Pretty sure tickets from the first game must be valid for re arranged game?

I'm sure at the time Rangers said existing tickets would be valid.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Will there be reprints? I know that some people have lost tickets. 3 months between games is a long time so I hope the clubs will be understanding.

GlasgoJambo

Pretty sure tickets from the first game must be valid for re arranged game?

I believe they are but does that mean you just have to rock up to Ibrox on the day with your old ticket stub? You don't have to exchange it for a reissued ticket or something? First abandoned game I've been at so don't know how it works.

I believe they are but does that mean you just have to rock up to Ibrox on the day with your old ticket stub? You don't have to exchange it for a reissued ticket or something? First abandoned game I've been at so don't know how it works.

You just use the same ticket.

You just use the same ticket.

Is this definitely the case? I would imagine a fair few people no longer have their ticket.

I have mine mind you  :2thumbsup:

how do I get a refund? (can't make the date of the re-arranged fixture)

You'll probably find someone on here who would buy it from you.

i am looking for a couple of tickets if anyone is selling

On my Lunch

Tried to pm you but your mailbox is full

I am looking for 2 tickets

JudyJudyJudy

i am looking for a couple of tickets if anyone is selling

I may be selling my ticket but waiting to see whats happening with the games? If its a title clinching at Ibrox ill be going but if not ill definately sell my ticket and for face value too. 

Might have to go in the Huns end.

What stand do we go in behind the goals? Broom loan? Upper where there are less ******s

forfar jambo

I phoned hearts ticket office yesterday and they said your original ticket will gain you entry, 

Guest C00l K1d

I emailed the other day, said rangers have given them no ticket info.

How can you gain entry with your original ticket without the stub tho? Could you not get a reprint aswell then essentially have 2 tickets?

Romanov Stole My Pension

No stub should have been removed. The tickets use barcodes and were scanned.

Pretty sure it was a stubb removal secnario. In the broomloan bit anyway. Not sure about the corner area

Pretty sure it was a stubb removal secnario. In the broomloan bit anyway. Not sure about the corner area

It was in the corner. We had a spare concession ticket on the night unused. Now all 3 tickets look like concession tickets.

weekend offender

Just checked my tickets and stub removed on Sandy Jardine west corner tickets but not removed on Broomloan Front tickets

My stub was removed. Tge boy taking tge tickets never had a scanner

Just checked my tickets and stub removed on Sandy Jardine west corner tickets but not removed on Broomloan Front tickets

I was in broamloan and mine was removed

weekend offender

I was in broamloan and mine was removed

It must have been a bit random but tbh I can't remember going in but won't forget coming out lol

Romanov Stole My Pension

Ah apologies, I presumed it was the same everywhere.

Phoned Ibrox as we lost one ticket at the original game. If anyone is in the same boat you have to get the hearts ticket office to e mail the Rangers with your details and they will re issue your ticket. Might have a spare one for the game if anyone wants to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noidletalk81

Phoned Ibrox as we lost one ticket at the original game. If anyone is in the same boat you have to get the hearts ticket office to e mail the Rangers with your details and they will re issue your ticket. Might have a spare one for the game if anyone wants to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM'd you mate, if you have a spare i'll take it! Cheers

We_are_the_Hearts

Surely get the whole of the Broomloan now? The glory hunters that returned last night won't be back again this season

Surely get the whole of the Broomloan now? The glory hunters that returned last night won't be back again this season

There's an irony in there somewhere...I think !

The Treasurer

Whatever they decide regarding reusing tickets from the abandoned game, one thing is certain, we will get no more than the allocation that we got for that game.

Remember the difficulty that the club had just to get the extra tickets we did manage to get. No way do sevco want even more Hearts fans partying at their ground.

Cast No Shadow

Whatever they decide regarding reusing tickets from the abandoned game, one thing is certain, we will get no more than the allocation that we got for that game.

Remember the difficulty that the club had just to get the extra tickets we did manage to get. No way do sevco want even more Hearts fans partying at their ground.

Yes, because they're now in the fortunate position of being able to turn income down right enough.

If the club asks for more tickets, we'll get them. Again.

BRAVEHEART1874

Sevco only managed 35000 last night for the king coronation and most of them would have been st holders anyways what happened to the 50000 boast and daily rangers claims ? Hearts should get offered the whole stand behind the goals now as there crowds will be back to 20000 by then how is your business sense king ;)

The Treasurer

Yes, because they're now in the fortunate position of being able to turn income down right enough.

If the club asks for more tickets, we'll get them. Again.

Tickets were already sold for the areas around where we were housed. Do you honestly think they will tell their own fans to feck off elsewhere so that we can get more tickets ?

Cast No Shadow

Tickets were already sold for the areas around where we were housed. Do you honestly think they will tell their own fans to feck off elsewhere so that we can get more tickets ?

Erm, yes. Given this already happened to Orcs who had bought tickets in BF4 and BF5 for the original match.

Sexton Hardcastle

If the league can't be won on or has already been won by that fixture:

a. We wouldn't get more than the original allocation wanting tickets

b. Would you want to be giving them extra thousands of pounds in revenie when they are still on thier knees?

Alma Matters

If the league can't be won on or has already been won by that fixture:

a. We wouldn't get more than the original allocation wanting tickets

b. Would you want to be giving them extra thousands of pounds in revenie when they are still on thier knees?

I suppose some Hearts fans would just like the opportunity to see their team beat Rangers again.

Erm, yes. Given this already happened to Orcs who had bought tickets in BF4 and BF5 for the original match.

I'd heard via someone who works for the club that we've requested more tickets. 

Whether we get them is a different matter but I tend to agree with you that it'd be easy enough to move the Rangers fans should they wish to up our allocation.

Alma Matters

Still no word on what is happening with tickets for this. I would have thought it would have been confirmed by now if original tickets are valid. Need to arrange transport etc and the game is not far away.

Might not be as high a demand now though for our end.

Winston Ingram

Still no word on what is happening with tickets for this. I would have thought it would have been confirmed by now if original tickets are valid. Need to arrange transport etc and the game is not far away.

Might not be as high a demand now though for our end.

The delay suggests there is some kind of discussion going on about arrangements and/or we are looking for more tickets but I agree, far from ideal. The longer it is left, even if we get more tickets then it is hard to get them sold. Rangers' communication about existing ticket holder arrangements is also very poor. They should have made this very public and very clear long before now. 

Skivingatwork

Had Sevco rallied over the past few weeks then I suspect we wouldn't have been given any more tickets. However, given that it now looks a cert to be a 90 min p!ss take by the champions then I can't see a large home support.

Add this to the state of their finances then its not too much of a stretch to suggest that the clubs and the police are looking at ways to accommodate more away fans.

Archived