Booking a Holiday through On the Beach.

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Anyone used the website On the beach to book a holiday before? Looking to get booked up and was wondering how reliable they were? 

Nucky Thompson

They are totally fine. Never had a problem or know of anyone else who has had a problem

done it before and they were fine. 

I would advise looking up your accommodation on tripadvisor etc before booking as some of the places they offer don't have the best reviews etc. 

*edit: typos 

Used them a few times as well and sometimes the transfers can be a problem they use local guys and they can be unreliable especially in Egypt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say What Again

Used them once and had no issues whatsoever.

Lowcostholidays are the same. I've used them 5 times now, transfers, the lot. No problems at all.

Anyone used the website On the beach to book a holiday before? Looking to get booked up and was wondering how reliable they were? 

booked many times with them and never had a problem

We used em a few years ago to go to Kos. Nice hotel. No transfers was the only issue and we just got a cab back and to. Grand really.

The Great Khali

Booked my stag through them last year.

On the subject of transfers, we just booked transfers through travel republic after booking the weekend away through on the beach. Cheap and well run. :thumbsup:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Booked my stag through them last year.

On the subject of transfers, we just booked transfers through travel republic after booking the weekend away through on the beach. Cheap and well run. :thumbsup:

I've used Travel Republic for transfers before. No problems at all and very cheap.

scottish_chicP

Have used them before as well as Travel Republic. Both no issues. We used Jet2 this year for Ibiza due to flight times from Edin.

Walter Bishop

Cheers,  have booked a holiday with them tonight, Alot cheaper than anywhere else. 

Archived