Is Everything suddenly OK????

Rawrrrrrrr

Does this Appointment make everything ok?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this Appointment make everything ok?

richierich

Why does everything have to be black or white? You've given no option for middle ground,

I'm not a Hat-Kicker or a Vlad-Sheep, I never have been, I'm not sure does that make me a Vlad-Hat or a Sheep-Kicker? I'm sure there are many like me? So can some genius please make a name for the Fence-Sitters amongst us?

I'd say I was more Pro Vlad and have enjoyed the good times he's brought us, and apart from this season, have seen worse/as bad Hearts teams, I'd like to think one day it will all click into place and a lot of folk will need to dust the dirt off the hats they've been kicking so they can eat them,

but I'm also very aware of the mistakes he's made, the wall of secrecy is very frustrating, as is his stubborness,

but for the moment I'll just stick to having this half full glass and abstain from the poll since you've not given the Fence-Sitters an option, :)

Charlie-Brown
Why does everything have to be black or white? You've given no option for middle ground,

I'm not a Hat-Kicker or a Vlad-Sheep, I never have been, I'm not sure does that make me a Vlad-Hat or a Sheep-Kicker? I'm sure there are many like me? So can some genius please make a name for the Fence-Sitters amongst us?

I'd say I was more Pro Vlad and have enjoyed the good times he's brought us, and apart from this season, have seen worse/as bad Hearts teams, I'd like to think one day it will all click into place and a lot of folk will need to dust the dirt off the hats they've been kicking so they can eat them,

but I'm also very aware of the mistakes he's made, the wall of secrecy is very frustrating, as is his stubborness,

but for the moment I'll just stick to having this half full glass and abstain from the poll since you've not given the Fence-Sitters an option, :)

Vlad-sheep -> Fence-sitter -> Hat-Kicker -> UJ (the protest guy) :)

scott herbertson
I voted 'Yes' to annoy Prancer.:)

ditto - I'm a MugwaSheep

jack D and coke

No everything is not ok. I'm not even sure romanov is serious about appointing mcghee tbh. He's told us so many lies in the past that i wonder if this is just more smoke and mirrors. I'd like to see how many people have renewed just because they've heard we're made an official approach. Loads of us already think its a done deal but i'm not so sure. Can only imagine what its like to be bossed around by these weirdo's. 30 seconds in a room with rodney and anyone's patience would be severely tested.

Yes - seeing as Iam being paid to post this! :laugh:

You as well? Sheesh.

Hope you're on a better rate than me... :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
Off course everything's ok. Why wouldn't it be? Vlad's never sacked anyone before, I'm sure the Celtic-minded McGhee will be here for many years (or is that games?) and see us to Champions League glory. Stop being so negative.

I've just read through 40 odd (I mean ODD) comments, looking for some clever insite from heart-broken fans. It wiz a waste o internet time - DUH!

C'mon lads and lassies, lift your game, our club is in trouble.

Duz it no bother yeh thit ither clubs jist laf when they hear the name ae oor club whenever it's mentioned?

Time for some constructive comments, I'm waiting!

I've just read through 40 odd (I mean ODD) comments, looking for some clever insite from heart-broken fans. It wiz a waste o internet time - DUH!

Duz it no bother yeh thit ither clubs jist laf when they hear the name ae oor club whenever it's mentioned?

With grammer and spelling like that you HAVE to be a hobo! :hobofish: :107years:

You what?

:hobofish:

Mixing up computer with mobile phone shock.

Is everything ok now?

Great question Prancer, because it really is that black and white eh:confused:

If you have EVER bothered about what other fans think of us..........away and grow a backbone.

By the way, how come you are talking like a wee leith junkie, but are in fact in (ahem) Oz? Do the locals understand you over there?:confused:

bobsajambo1
Because vlad has made an approach for McGhee

For me nothing much has changed, the january the 1st statement insinuated we would get a manager with full of autonomy yet all the while we are offering new contracts, offering trials and generally dont seem to be waiting for the new man

Add to that the fact McGhee has previous as a money grabber I dont see why everything is suddenly ok

New name same crap for me

What a stupid poll ?

Archived