Is Everything suddenly OK????

Rawrrrrrrr

Does this Appointment make everything ok?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does this Appointment make everything ok?

Rawrrrrrrr

Because vlad has made an approach for McGhee

For me nothing much has changed, the january the 1st statement insinuated we would get a manager with full of autonomy yet all the while we are offering new contracts, offering trials and generally dont seem to be waiting for the new man

Add to that the fact McGhee has previous as a money grabber I dont see why everything is suddenly ok

New name same crap for me

Rawrrrrrrr
:troll:

How do you manage to reply to my topics so quickly?

Maybe your the troll ?:hobofish:

Drylaw Hearts
Yes - seeing as Iam being paid to post this! :laugh:

Whatever it is it isn't enough.

:)

That would make him a stalker.

Has anyone said everything is ok ?

You seemed determined to undermine the few good things VR does. I wonder why. :rolleyes:

The Comedian

No it's not ok. We've had year's of pish, that won't be forgotten in the space of one appointment which may or may not happen anyway.

Romanov has a long way to go to reprise himself In my eyes.

Charlie-Brown
Whatever it is it isn't enough.

To be honest I was just winding up Prancer DH. :)

If we had a Weakest Link style vote to get rid of one Kickbacker per month I know who'd get my vote.

MOD EDIT

Dirk Diggler

Outed.

Apologies.

x

Gigolo-Aunt

Vlad cant win.

Last seasons set up = fans demand change.

Vlad makes first step to change the set up you have moaned for 18 months about and you still have a pop.

Thing is, you could be a decent poster on Kickback if you cut out the" being a ***** for the sake of it" part.

Drylaw Hearts
To be honest I was just winding up Prancer DH. :)

I don't believe you.

I'm sure you are getting a free ST or something NMH.

:P

Chad Sexington
I voted 'Yes' to annoy Prancer.:)

Ditto.

I would urge everyone else to do the same.

Charlie-Brown
I don't believe you.

I'm sure you are getting a free ST or something NMH.

:P

No sadly not DH but if anyone wants to give me a free season ticket I'm sure I could post as a 'hat-kicker' for a few weeks. :laugh:

It's pretty close so far

11 out of 23 people think things are OK

Presumably some of the remainder think things are suddenly a bit better than OK or that they've been OK all along and that there's no "Suddenly" about it

Charlie-Brown

I think it's safe to say anybody who voted 'yes' on this poll won't be getting an invite to the birthday / engagement / 'civil' ceremony... :)

Silly thread imo.

Ofcourse things are not any better. If mcghee becomes manager, then yes, things will be presumed better.

Untill that happenes nothings changed other than the fact hearts have made an official approach for a favoured choice of manager.

I voted no before I'd read the thread. Its a step in the right direction but nothings changed yet - this is the first time ever I can remember agreeing with Prancer.

Having said that I'd now like to change my vote to a Yes as annoying Prancer seems a much better idea than agreeing with him.:)

Pants Shaton

Is everything suddenly much better than it was before?

When we wondered which Soviet coaching dinosaur would be installed to oversee the 2008/2009 wheel-barrow races and consolidation of our place as the SPL's eighth best team.

Yes things are looking significantly better.

With Mark McGhee in charge and some quality additions to the squad we could maybe get excited about the forthcoming season.

Spellczech

Really, what is the point of this thread? Do you genuinely want us all to be as depressive as you? Why do miserable people try to bring others down rather than lift themselves up?

Because vlad has made an approach for McGhee

For me nothing much has changed, the january the 1st statement insinuated we would get a manager with full of autonomy yet all the while we are offering new contracts, offering trials and generally dont seem to be waiting for the new man

Add to that the fact McGhee has previous as a money grabber I dont see why everything is suddenly ok

New name same crap for me

When it's announced that McGhee is the new manager can you stay off Kickback just for that day? Let us at least celebrate some good news and live in hope that Hearts will do well next season. Thanks.

When it's announced that McGhee is the new manager can you stay off Kickback just for that day? Let us at least celebrate some good news and live in hope that Hearts will do well next season. Thanks.

I still say we should have a Weakest Link style vote-off and get him TF from here.

He'll be too busy preparing his

McGhee Out!

banner

Rawrrrrrrr
He'll be too busy preparing his

McGhee Out!

banner

There won't be much point since he will either be sacked by romanov or appointed celtic manager before chrismas:rolleyes:

There won't be much point since he will either be sacked by romanov or appointed celtic manager before chrismas:rolleyes:

This is great. Moaning about Romanov sacking a manager before he's even been appointed. I've got to hand it to you, over 7000 posts and you've somehow managed to sound like a complete idiot in every one of them.

Rawrrrrrrr
This is great. Moaning about Romanov sacking a manager before he's even been appointed. I've got to hand it to you, over 7000 posts and you've somehow managed to sound like a complete idiot in every one of them.

I remember one particular idiotic one when we re-signed Neil McCann which has been proven spot on and could have saved us over 520k:rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler

I agree.

I remember one particular idiotic one when we re-signed Neil McCann which has been proven spot on and could have saved us over 520k:rolleyes:

A stopped clock is right twice a day

Off course everything's ok. Why wouldn't it be? Vlad's never sacked anyone before, I'm sure the Celtic-minded McGhee will be here for many years (or is that games?) and see us to Champions League glory. Stop being so negative.

Pants Shaton

Congratulations in predicting the two career threatening injuries which prevented him from contributing.

Gigolo-Aunt
Off course everything's ok. Why wouldn't it be? Vlad's never sacked anyone before, I'm sure the Celtic-minded McGhee will be here for many years (or is that games?) and see us to Champions League glory. Stop being so negative.

BTW....

Why dont you like sharks?

Silly thread imo.

Ofcourse things are not any better. If mcghee becomes manager, then yes, things will be presumed better.

Untill that happenes nothings changed other than the fact hearts have made an official approach for a favoured choice of manager.

Spot on.

Was that the "rusty cripple" one?

Rawrrrrrrr
Was that the "rusty cripple" one?

Yes, Just think how spot on I was;)

logo%20copy.jpg

Everything's gonna be alright.

Pure class man!! McGhee looks like a right wee tert in that :D

Geoff Kilpatrick

I voted no because our two resident dark clouds are always right! :rolleyes:

Generic Username

Prancer my friend,

These kinds of threads/posts are about as badly needed as arse flavoured condoms.

Give it a rest. No one is saying that McGhee coming will make everything OK - what it will do, if it happens, is start to point us in the right direction. Everything being said about him coming is based upon him being given full autonomy on team selection and if he's given that assurance that's a huge step towards things resembling some kind of "normality".

We need to accept that it might be a lot of little baby steps we're taking to rectify things. Vlad is never going to come out and say;

"Sorry lads, I've just been taking the p!ss for the last couple of years, called it wrong, I'll sort it out now."

Now that he finally seems to be willing to sort out the nonsense you've got to give the people he brings in the chance to show what they can do instead of writing them off before they are even in the position.

Give positivity a go, even just until the start of the season, it'll make the world of difference to you.

Archived