Uber coming to Edinburgh

tartofmidlothian

Howdy Doody Jambo

It's going to be interesting when 20mph rolls into town, Edinburgh will come to a halt

Taxi drivers in Edinburgh are just full of greed. Hope the new company wipes the floor with them.

Like others above the same journey never charges anywhere near the same fare. Its one big rip off about to be ended I hope.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I've used them in DC, Denver, Minneapolis, NYC and San Francisco and every time it's been great, I attavh my corporate credit card to my account, they cbarge that, the driver gets an automatic tip and it's all good. I've used black car, suv and uber x and the cars have all been spotless, good drivers and all cars have had chargers to use and water. Far better than many taxi firms I've used here.

Heres Rixxy

I use it all the time and it's brilliant.

The app product is done very well and is part of its success, along with the fact it's usually half as much as black cabs.

Drivers have always been good and cars always clean, new and normally some hybrid type.

The only issue I've ever had is one car getting a flat tyre. I got out, Uber'd another driver that arrived within minutes and got a full refund for the part journey.

Usually taxi companies not happy with Uber arriving on the scenes are the firms that's been shafting customers for years.

Archived