Sellic Football Club

Toxteth O'Grady

Dirk Diggler

As expected.

Think it finished 4-1 Celtic for anyone who is remotely interested.

Sellik - clhub, emplhoyees, fhans, everything - makes my skin crawl.

ToadKiller Dog

Had a feeling it would go that way ,said when we debated it before they should have went for a Well vrs league select type of game.

Absolutely typical of that bunch of smelly mhanks. What do you expect from the nation's finest professional mourners?

Ryan Gosling
As expected.

Think it finished 4-1 Celtic for anyone who is remotely interested.

5-1

Dirk Diggler
5-1

Cheers.

Is it just me but when i visit that steelmenonline site and I open a thread, I get the OP then a list of everyone who has since posted but i have to click on that to see the post?

:confused:

jamboinglasgow

just disgraceful that they were allowed to use it as a celtic party, they will probably claim it was ok as O'Donnell was really a celtic man (yet motherwell were closest to his heart.)

Hardly a surprise. Motherwell fans were fearing this all week and le mherde were in no mind to reassure them in any way.

Drew Busby !

Undeniably very very shabby of celtic.

Typical of the respect which "the big two" teams have for the others in the SPL ie absolutely none.

Edit: compare and contrast this result , with the one which they helped Newcastle fix-up in last years Shearer benefit match, complete with the provision of a last minute penalty to allow Shearer to go out on a high.

No such spirit today obviously.

An absolute joke. Feel really sorry for the Motherwell fans and I can't help but feel that there should have been a separate match at Fir Park.

With Celtic's 98 team that stopped ten in a row, Tommy Burns dying and them winning the league on Thursday, it was never going to be about Phil O'Donnell or Motherwell which is a crying shame.

coppercrutch

I once again hate Celtic more than Rangers. Is that allowed today ?

Cue the cries of 'Bigot'..................

;)

An absolute joke. Feel really sorry for the Motherwell fans and I can't help but feel that there should have been a separate match at Fir Park.

With Celtic's 98 team that stopped ten in a row, Tommy Burns dying and them winning the league on Thursday, it was never going to be about Phil O'Donnell or Motherwell which is a crying shame.

Totally agreed.

Was inevitable that this would happen after the events of the last two weeks.

frankblack

To some extent this is the fault of Motherwell for not hosting the match at Fir Park.

If you host the game at your own ground then you can control the occasion. You don't play testomonials for your players at opposition grounds.

The White Cockade
Sellik - clhub, emplhoyees, fhans, everything - makes my skin crawl.

really?

you do surprise me.....

coppercrutch
To some extent this is the fault of Motherwell for not hosting the match at Fir Park.

If you host the game at your own ground then you can control the occasion. You don't play testomonials for your players at opposition grounds.

Good point. Never thought of that.

But out of interest what was their reason for playing it at Celtic Park ?

If they are doing it to raise money for charity then maybe playing it there would generate more money ? If that is the case then fair enough.

BTW - How Celtic get such a good name around the World astounds me. This sort of story just seems to get 'brushed under the carpet' by the press as a matter of course. :mad:

BTW - How Celtic get such a good name around the World astounds me.

I almost barfed this morning when Dr John Rheid was interviewed on Sky's Adam Bolton show. I used to quite like Bolton, but he allowed the interview to develop into a sellik propaganda film rather than pressing Rheid on their Oirishness and all the terrorist baggage that comes along with it. Truly sickening. :sad:

tufty_club

typical of the ****, the main reason i didnt go i had a feeling that would happen. they even paraded the SPL trophy :mad:

shaun.lawson
I almost barfed this morning when Dr John Rheid was interviewed on Sky's Adam Bolton show. I used to quite like Bolton, but he allowed the interview to develop into a sellik propaganda film rather than pressing Rheid on their Oirishness and all the terrorist baggage that comes along with it. Truly sickening. :sad:

I'm appalled by what's happened at the tribute match: it's typical Celtic. However, your disgust at Adam Bolton's failure to press John Reid would be a little easier to take seriously if you could give your opinion on all the terrorist baggage that goes with Rangers FC - but you won't, will you?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It was inevitable.

School boy error playing it at Darkheid instead of Fir Park.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm appalled by what's happened at the tribute match: it's typical Celtic. However, your disgust at Adam Bolton's failure to press John Reid would be a little easier to take seriously if you could give your opinion on all the terrorist baggage that goes with Rangers FC - but you won't, will you?

:)

PresidentRomanov

That's not Shawn sticking up for Celtic again :rolleyes:

Ryan Gosling
It was inevitable.

School boy error playing it at Darkheid instead of Fir Park.

More money for charity + Well are playing Man Utd and Sevilla this pre-season too. Sevilla for O'Donnell, Man Utd to re-open the stand I think.

"I'm appalled by what's happened at the tribute match: it's typical Celtic"

Is that what you call sticking up for Celtic?:wacko:

I thought he had a pop at celtic and rangers. That doesn't sit to nice with some people though. :)

frankblack

Time you learned to read before posting a pathetic put-down. Why is it you always appear to let Therapist off the hook for not answering the question.

Are you another alias of Therapist?

Dirk Diggler
typical of the ****, the main reason i didnt go i had a feeling that would happen. they even paraded the SPL trophy :mad:

Still taking bets on MM?

Are you another alias of Therapist?

No. PB is one of my best friends and has been for the last 22 years. I'd give him my last penny if need be.

I hope this helps. :)

Ryan Gosling
No. PB is one of my best friends and has been for the last 22 years. I'd give him my last penny if need be.

I hope this helps. :)

Can I have a penny?

Nucky Thompson

I have an unhealthy hatred for the vermin, the very thought of them makes me spew:boak:

Drew Busby !
He can't have been a real sellik fhan. TGFITW wouldn't get up to that sort of thing. :rolleyes:

Come on Therapist, you're in the frame for this one. Smellick get the blame and a labour politician gets a few bruises... admit it :D

Edit: or rather middle aged bird goes cruising down the front with a few drinks in her and falls over and bangs her napper. The rest is fantasy.

PresidentRomanov
I have an unhealthy hatred for the vermin, the very thought of them makes me spew:boak:

There's nothing unhealthy about that Boo - I despise their sort :mad:

Come on Therapist, you're in the frame for this one. Smellick get the blame and a labour politician gets a few bruises... admit it :D

I've never hit a woman in my life and never would. I've hit a few sellik fhans though....;)

shaun.lawson

Who's Shawn? And no, it's not: well done! :)

Boab Mugabe

Disgusting is about the only word to describe that mob.

They only won the league because of using the PO'D situation to their own benefit (as they do with just about any issue) as well.

Nelly Terraces

Ceptic FC are the biggest purveyors of victim culture on the planet. They sicken me uterly, they are just snakes, who will twist anything to thier advantage.

Truly beyond contempt, what I REALLY think of them would see me banned from here for life.

Drylaw Hearts
There's nothing unhealthy about that Boo - I despise their sort :mad:

Mhark Mghee can expect a great welcome from you then !

Archived