Jerome Alonzo

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Would any kind soul be able to tell me what today's News of the World said about us and the above fellow?

vegas-voss
Would any kind soul be able to tell me what today's News of the World said about us and the above fellow?

We are linked with him.

35 year old keeper

I was going to type it all out but basically thats all there is to it.He says he has been linked to clubs in England and Scotland and could have moved in January to Cardiff.

vegas-voss
Nothing concrete I take it?

No nothing concrete.Going by the article it's more him fishing for a club as PSG are going to let him go.

Said on teletext yesterday that he has said he has been approached by Hearts and some English clubs.

Ray Winstone

It said Hearts and Bolton are two of the various clubs who are after him.

Think Q.P.R and another couple of championship sides.

Dirk Diggler

He was back up to that clown that Rangers had in goals before the granny shagger.

At 35, I'd prefer we looked elsewhere.

Ray Winstone
He was back up to that clown that Rangers had in goals before the granny shagger.

At 35, I'd prefer we looked elsewhere.

Might as well stick with Banksie.

If there's a shred of truth in the fact we have approached him, then this has to be worrying on the manager front. We shouldn't be approaching anyone other than the new managers picks.:mad:

Seriously no idea how good this guy is but at 35 and likely wages involved i would like to think we could get better elsewhere. Although i do think we need a keeper.

If we are looking at coffin dodging keepers then surely Niemi has to be considered for a return.... or do we want to avoid a McCann scenario on this one?

Wouldn't mind a bet that McGhee would try to take Buzz to Tynie. Decent young keeper and a Jambo to boot.

Does he have an aversion to just actually catching the ball?

On the strength of that vid then it's a no from me, we need a solid No1 this guy looks like the gaffs will outweigh the saves.

Archived