Monte Carlo grand prix.

Tams bird

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Apparently it may not last the full distance and will have to be switched to a time race.

Hamilton 3rd.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Hamilton won the race.

Top of the league again. :)

vegas-voss
Hamilton won the race.

Top of the league again. :)

Well he did say it was his favourite circuit.Well done to him but i still think Raikkonen will win the championship again.

I P Knightley
Well he did say it was his favourite circuit.Well done to him but i still think Raikkonen will win the championship again.

I hope not.

I was a huge Ferrari fan from the days when Gilles Villeneuve graced the sport. I'm not too bothered about them nowadays; kind of went off them when they emplyed Schumacher and they've not had anyone interesting at the wheel since. Raikkonen is the worst of the bunch - a complete automaton with no personality. How he hooks all those supermodels is a mystery to me!

Fair play to him today taking out Sutil - completely out of control!

None of them, though, float my boat. Give Mark Webber a decent drive and I may start enjoying it again.

F1 is a yawnfest. If you want to watch proper racing, look no further than MotoGP. Class. ;)

Narrative Arc

Lewis hmilton can take a run and jump. Which country does he represent now, Britain or Switzerland? He does one season, gets rich and bu@@ers of as a tax exile. Stuff him. if he liked Britain that much he wouldn't be ripping us off for about 4 million a year. Hope he loses every race.

He does one season, gets rich and bu@@ers of as a tax exile.

He didn't move for tax reasons. He moved to get away from the papparazzi. :rolleyes:

Lewis hmilton can take a run and jump. Which country does he represent now, Britain or Switzerland? He does one season, gets rich and bu@@ers of as a tax exile. Stuff him. if he liked Britain that much he wouldn't be ripping us off for about 4 million a year. Hope he loses every race.

If I were him, I would do the same. Basle was a great place. Think about how much beer and woman you could buy across there for 4 million. :cool:

I enjoyed that race today, very eventful.

I was absolutely fuming when Kimi took out Sutil, was shouting at the TV! Long time since F1 had that effect on me!!

Was liking that chick that was there to see Hamilton, she'd get it.

Archived