Livingston - ridiculous pishy wee shitey club

Craigieboy

MacDonald Jardine

Different circs though, Floyd.

The merger in Inverness was of 2 popular existing clubs with long histories in that town/city. Also, iirc, Thistle fans, for the most part, felt no part of the merger. It wasn't a 50/50 coming together. The merged club play at Caley's stadium and predominantly in their blue.

The merger was more to do with convincing the Scottish League at the time that an Inverness club would be a good addition to the set-up. Caledonian would probably have made the same progress had they been admitted as they were.

The OF, and to a degree, Hearts and H1b5, have long been the clubs supported within Livingston and that, IMO, is never going to change.

They don't play at Caley's stadium although they started there I think.

I understand there are also a number of Caley fans who won't support ICT.

The difference though is IIRC Caley and Thistle were both owned by members and both groups voted the merger through,

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

The only Livi fans I have met were:

My former boss, who stopped supporting Celtic to follow them.

Some guy with a Livi tattoo in the Old Westfield Mr Qs

Callum Paterson

Only the guy with the tattoo wasn't sound, and he was just more of a bore than anything else.

The difference is that Stirling and Montrose are actual clubs. Livingston are an invented pile of shite.

Bang on the MK Dons of Scotland.

The only Livi fans I have met were:

My former boss, who stopped supporting Celtic to follow them.

Some guy with a Livi tattoo in the Old Westfield Mr Qs

Callum Paterson

Only the guy with the tattoo wasn't sound, and he was just more of a bore than anything else.

I stay in Livi and I've only ever met one real Livi fan and he was a ******. Loved a wee dig at hearts.

All roads lead to Gorgie

They don't play at Caley's stadium although they started there I think.

I understand there are also a number of Caley fans who won't support ICT.

The difference though is IIRC Caley and Thistle were both owned by members and both groups voted the merger through,

Caley used to often get crowds of  3000 in the Highland League and now the merged team are riding high in the premiership the crowds are little changed so the population of the city, which has grown substantially in recent times, has not taken to the team in a big way. A shame in their case as there is still a strong rooting in the past but not in Livi's situation.

Thought provoking analysis from Craigie here.  While I am extremely reluctant to contradict him, I fear he does not give Livingston sufficient credit for dishing out a Cup final humiliation to our great friends from Lochend.

We_are_the_Hearts

Livingston fans tend to be the type who played soldiers and commandos at school while everyone else had a kickabout

Still don't get the hatred for Livingston though. Very very bizarre.

It's not really hatred. Perhaps a little unfair? Maybe.

One mans pleasure is another mans poison.

Don't look at the flames when you're poking the fire.

And all that.

The title of this thread demeans this site and most of the intelligent posters on it.

What is the IQ of the individual who started it ?

The title of this thread demeans this site and most of the intelligent posters on it.

What is the IQ of the individual who started it ?

Probably about the same as the amount of points Livingston have

chuck berrys hairline

Probably about the same as the amount of points Livingston have

Deducted or gained?

hatred of Livingston??????    My 'hate' league is sevco, celtic, hibs and that's it. I want to see all Scottish clubs thrive and, if Livingston can carry on and sevco stumble on for years, perhaps the glory-hunting blue-minded citizens of Livingston might, just might, decide to support a club that doesn't have bigotry as its founding value 

letsalldothebeattie

I dont mind Livi they arent high up on my teams i dont like list. They are a small club and always will be a small club.

Personal abuse reported. Expect to hear from my attorneys.

A bit quick. You not going to wait until he calls you a Polish Lesbian?

:jjyay:

A bit quick. You not going to wait until he calls you a Polish Lesbian?

Now that's a picture that could turn this entire thread around.

Archived