The JKB Euro 2008 Predictor Competition

Ulysses

OK folks, barely time to draw breath and it's already time for another Predictor competition.

Euro 2008 gets under way on 7 June 2008 at 5 pm UK time when Switzerland take on the Czech Republic at Basel's St. Jakob-Park.

Once again, there will be an official JKB competition, run along the same lines as previous prediction competitions for international tournaments. The format will be familiar to members who took part in the recent SPL Predictor event. Forecast the scorelines of games, and score 1 point for predicting the overall result (e.g. Croatia to beat England), or 3 points for predicting the correct scoreline (e.g. England 2-3 Croatia).

There will be a free competition open to all members who wish to play, with a sponsored prize to make it interesting.

If there's enough interest, there will also be a Gold event, where players pay via Paypal and all the fees go into the prize fund for the competition. The entry fee has previously been a fiver, but is likely to be ?6 on this occasion.

So if you want to sign up for the free competition, the pay to play event, or both, please post here so I can gauge the level of interest.

:toasting:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dagger Is Back

Count me in please Uly. Pumped in every predictor so far, I'm as well continuing the tradition.

Thanks

shaun.lawson

Both please Uly. Thanks as ever for doing this - and congratulations on your triumph in the Spring competition!

Thanks to those who have signalled their interest so far.

To make it easier for me, please say if you're interested in the Gold event, the free event, or both.

Dagger Is Back
Thanks to those who have signalled their interest so far.

To make it easier for me, please say if you're interested in the Gold event, the free event, or both.

Doh! Too many JDs! I'm in for both please.

I'd sign up for the free event right now, but could probably stretch to the gold event before the competition started.

Fenerjambo
Count me in Uly!!:) Hadi Turkiye!!

Freebie comp for me as I'll be predicting Turkey to beat Portugal 3-0 in the first match!!;)

Everybody loves Baz

free event please uly.:)

ArmiyaRomanova

am on holiday and not sure I'll be able to predict, so

free only this time

The Future's Maroon

As I havent been in any of these comps before I'll have a bash at this free one too.

Sergio Garcia

Ill have another go at both.................hopefully shake off my bridesmaid tag!

May as well go for both.

The money comes out my dads account so I will tell him I will 'pay' him.

both as usual I like to susidise my Dublin friends:dribble:

When I am not having to bale out my employer for ?12bn rights issues

Nucky Thompson

The free one, but I would go for the Gold if there was another way of paying rather than Paypal.

I'll go in for the freebie one please Uly - and I'll try to remember to predict this time!!

Archived