Todays Games.

Prince Buaben

Prince Buaben

Dundee Utd are 10 minutes into the game away at Stranraer. Still 0-0.

McGowan starts for Utd.

Burnley 2-1 up at Home to West Brom

Danny Ings getting over his disapointment of being overlooked for some Newcastle reserves and not playing against Raith today to get the 2nd against WBA.

Still got Newcastle v Stoke, West Ham v Man U & Rangers v Raith to come.

Edit: BBC ****ing text

Aye another 2 quick goals just after Stranraer had a couple of chances themselves.

Yeah. Arabs look extremely clinical these days.

Betvictor are giving me 20s for a Roma, Valencia, Sevilla and Ajax 4-fold. First game kicking off at 1.30.

Lyon - PSG should be good tonight. Is it on BT?

Yeah. Arabs look extremely clinical these days.

Another one cleared off the line by Utd(there keeper is shite gets them into all sorts of trouble).Clinical finishing has been the only difference really in the game.

Another one cleared off the line by Utd(there keeper is shite gets them into all sorts of trouble).Clinical finishing has been the only difference really in the game.

True.

ChunkyCharlie

I hAve a tenner on raith and Newcastle double, and another tenner on Man Utd and Roma double.

Just said on Radio Scotland that they are expecting 9,000 at Sports Direct Arena today. Police Scotland have advised directors not to attend for their own safety. Would imagine they could have a stand to themselves,

Sexton Hardcastle

Betvictor are giving me 20s for a Roma, Valencia, Sevilla and Ajax 4-fold. First game kicking off at 1.30.

Lyon - PSG should be good tonight. Is it on BT?

Roma be the risky team. Been very poor of late and have about 8 first team players out.

First time I've really watched the guy Fojut at the back for United. What an utter donkey.

At Ibrox in the raith end. Be lucky If there will be 10000 fans. Top tiers closed and bottom looking very empty! Still 10 mins to kickoff mind!

Cheeky quid on sale Carrick first goal 1-0 raith!

Robbie Neilson

Going to watch Rangers v Raith. Love it if Dale Carrick scored today. Keen to see if Rangers have something in these Newcastle loanees. Stadium looks empty. Nothing to fear for Raith, go for it!

Is dale carrick on loan?

Yep.

Raith playing with two up front and two wingers. Good on them for showing some minerals, Rangers are bum and can be got at.

Going to watch Rangers v Raith. Love it if Dale Carrick scored today. Keen to see if Rangers have something in these Newcastle loanees. Stadium looks empty. Nothing to fear for Raith, go for it!

I'm here too, plonker in the red jacket.

Robbie Neilson

I'm here too, plonker in the red jacket.

Im not actually Robbie Neilson

Im not at Ibrox

Hahaha!

Said from the start that the loyal followers of The Rangers would start deserting in droves once they started losing games. Crowds back to the pre Murray days. A support made up of glory seekers, they'll call it a boycott, really it's apathy.

Is that the attacking midfielder mate?

That's him bud - Slovenia International the commentator mentioned.    Supposed to be a decent player.

Always remember Chick Young purring with delight in the early days of newco about the huge crowds rolling up at Ibrox. A show of defiance, he claimed a few times. Defiance against what I do not know or perhaps Chick too, blames everyone else for Rrrrrrrangers demise.

I don't like Chick. Does it show?

If nade takes the handbrake off Rangers will be in trouble.

Was that Miller calling Hutton an ersehole? Great bants at Murray park these days....

Archived