Tonight's footie

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

Torres at it again for Atletico, scoring in the 1st minute to level the Copa Del Rey tie with Barca.

Live on SS5

OptaJose ?@OptaJose  51s51 seconds ago

3 - @Torres has a 100% shot conversion rate, scoring three goals with his three shots on target since moved to @Atleti. Star

OptaJose ?@OptaJose 51s51 seconds ago

3 - @Torres has a 100% shot conversion rate, scoring three goals with his three shots on target since moved to @Atleti. Star

Lethal.

Their rudi?

Jordi Alba just got a skelp on the head from the linesman's flag and then rolled about on the ground like he'd been hit with a cricket bat.

Say What Again

OptaJose ?@OptaJose  51s51 seconds ago

And all three within 60 seconds of the half kicking off

Maroon Sailor

Wonderful free kick goal from Eriksen for Spurs 2-0 on aggregate now.

Still think the keeper should have stuck his arm up instead of just watching it

This referee? :rofl:

That was absolutely insane. He just knocks back a clear penalty to Atletico, should have been a sending off too and then Barca go up the other end and score again. Crazy, crazy stuff.

Yes! Should have been a pen when it hit the Barca player's arm but they got a non-penalty so things are evened up.

Neymar a niggly wee pric*.. constantly in the ears of the nearest AM player at the end of the half there.. needs a boot in the nuts IMO..

Yes! Should have been a pen when it hit the Barca player's arm but they got a non-penalty so things are evened up.

Not sure if I believe in refs evening things up but the Barca player should have been sent off as well.

Not watching the game but looking at the stats, it's been a very ordinary affair at the Calderon. All 5 efforts on goal have been scored.

Just shows how much attacking quality these teams have.

Malinga the Swinga

As their manager showed in CL final last season, when things don't go Atletico's way, the toys are out the pram, petted lip comes out and they cannot take it. Simeone is like a spoiled child who just wants things his way all the time and is without doubt, one of the most unpleasant managers in world football. A team and manager with no class.

Aye. So he turns his body to protect himself from a well struck shot and it hits his arm.  Sending off?  Do me a favour.

I enjoy Neymar mouthing off to these thugs.  GIRUY.

Aye. So he turns his body to protect himself from a well struck shot and it hits his arm.  Sending off?  Do me a favour.

Was his arm in a natural position? Clearly not. If that was Hearts, would you think it was not a penalty?

His arms are out to his side when he turns away from the shot and the ball hit his hand stopping the ball going in the net, has to be a red

Atletico Madrid's behaviour has been absolutely unreal.

One of their players just launched his boot at the linesman.

Tempers flaring now. AM are sore losers.

Aye and Barca are never like that when then are getting turned over right enough

Was his arm in a natural position? Clearly not. If that was Hearts, would you think it was not a penalty?

When he turns at speed yes, it is.  Most likely stops the ball going in, true enough.  It's not a sending off in my book though.  Pen at best, and maybe a yellow.

Aye and Barca are never like that when then are getting turned over right enough

Tbf I've never seen a barca player throw a boot at a linesman.

scottish_chicP

Tbf I've never seen a barca player throw a boot at a linesman.

I had to rewind that. Was a bit like :wtf: then he gets a yellow!

Archived