Well played Falkirk.

Swanny17

Absolutely spot on. You played a blinder today. Now make sure you do the same against the rest. See you in the SPFL because I seriously think you are the best team we have played this season.

Wouldn't say outstanding but they deserved the win. Played the way you have to against Hearts , isolated our midfield and took them out the game.

Well done to them.

Good team.

Funnily enough on all 3 games against them this season I've had a feeling that they would inflict our first defeat.

I think every other team will take note a see how to play against us. The challenge for us now is to sort out plans B and C

We made them look good. When you play like a bunch of ******s then thats kinda what happens. Unlike most teams in this league they actually had players who could punish our mistakes.

Gomis trying to be Messi on the edge of our own box. WTF

:vrface:

Not a good day all round. Need to learn from this and raise our game.

They played very well and close to their best. We played very sloppily with a number of players well under par. The early goal should have seen us push on and produce a really good performance but credit must go to Falkirk who are an improving and hardworking side. They could play a big part in the playoffs as they seem to have more momentum than QoS currently. They also have a pretty good record against the Hobos.

We played poorly. Their goals were good but they weren't anything special. Standard of refereeing was awful as usual.

Falkirk www better, and deserved to win, but you are right.

How could the ref book Zefuik for celebrating with his own fans, but not the Falkirk player for doing the same, and worse, with the first running a gesturing towards opposition fans.

We also should have had a penalty.

We still deserved what we got, though.

jack D and coke

Tbh their goals have came from very sloppy play. Only McGhee knows what the **** he was doing lunging in when the boy clearly wasn't going to get a shot away and handed them the equaliser. Prince was running around like a ***** not pressing or putting in a challenge for their second but fair play to the boy for the finish and Gomis was caught out and again slack defending before the lad tucked it away nicely.

Although they played by far the better football all afternoon all their goals were avoidable for me.

Hopefully a boot up the star for the whole club.

All roads lead to Gorgie

We gave up the midfield completely to Falkirk today and they capitalised fully. They looked the fitter team towards the end which is a concern. Maybe we need to bring in a midfielder because Prince and Gomis need to step up to the levels they are capable of. Falkirk deserved the win and it could have been more.

Game could have finished 5-5, dont think any team could complain if they got beat tbh.

We allowed them to look good for spells.

rudi must stay

Play Off winners IMO and will be back to haunt us next season :thumbsdown:

possibly true. Houston is a decent coach unfortunately, he won the battle of the touchlines today

they deserved it, centre backs were very poor for us today, Sow was bundled over and it was a stonewall pen for us but ref did his best to ignore it.

I thought the Falkirk away fixture in November was going to be the first defeat so not shocked they've done it to us now.

We need to lose another 3/4 to drop this title though regardless and we're running out of games to lose.

Nucky Thompson

They pressed us high up the park and right in our faces. A bit worrying that Robbie couldn't counter that

I thought the Falkirk away fixture in November was going to be the first defeat so not shocked they've done it to us now.

We need to lose another 3/4 to drop this title though regardless and we're running out of games to lose.

and the others have to win them if we were to lose them , however we wont :yas:

Beaten by a team playing football. Fair play to them. Much rather it was them than Sevco or the Hobos. Deserved it. (Though I thought ours was a pen, we'd probably have missed it anyway)

jimmy the jambo

Beaten by a team playing football. Fair play to them. Much rather it was them than Sevco or the Hobos. Deserved it. (Though I thought ours was a pen, we'd probably have missed it anyway)

Good summary, exactly the way I viewed it.

Whoever faces Falkirk in the playoffs are going to have 2 very tough matches. Good side that seem to be improving at the right time.

They deserved their win. We were way too lackadaisical aftwr the first goal. What Falkirk are good at, is closing players down and they did that well today.

Hopefully we have learned a lesson from today

i wish jj was my dad

This thread is spot on, unfortunately.

On the day, the better team won.  

They outplayed us today and thoroughly deserved the result they got. Maybe a timely reminder for our players that it's not just a case of turning up, you actually have to roll your sleeves up and perform.

Fozzyonthefence

As good as Falkirk were, I felt we more than gifted them the goals.

They were clinical enough to take advantage

We did but they should have scored a few more in the first half - the open goal in particular.  They were the better team and deserved to win, totally outplayed us in the first half like we've done to many teams ourselves this season.

Archived