Ann Budge to comment on Friday's events?

Footballfirst

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Don't know if I'm comfortable with this happening all the time.

There's idiots on all sides.

I am. This is what an owner should be doing when faced with verminous behaviour around the market she has a business operating in. She has so far (rightly) also been quick to warn and condemn our own arsehole element. As long as she is serious about ridding our/her club of the scumbags we are forced to sit next to, then I'm Jack ****ing Easy about her getting stuck in to the arseholes out with her control.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Some of the vile songs from the Hearts end were embarrassing I hope she says something about that

She was quick to warn and finger the vermin in our support last time, so if these songs were sung, then I'm sure she will. What songs in particular did you hear?

Don't know if I'm comfortable with this happening all the time.

There's idiots on all sides.

Our Queen is only saying things about the old firm that every other fan in the country thinks. Good on her.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Some of the vile songs from the Hearts end were embarrassing I hope she says something about that

Like what? I was there and don't remember any "vile" songs from the Hearts end.

can't say I heard anything vile tbh, anything in particular?

The Quen demands answers after our fans attacked. Expect more derision from the weegie erse cheek sympathisers.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I think Friday was a bit of an exception but I get where you are coming from.

If she comes out and criticises other clubs fans she needs to be seen to put her/our house in order. We do have, like every club, idiot fans. We can't act all hollier than thou until we're whiter than white. (Clash of the cliches there)

That said her statement will be interesting. Though I do kind of wonderful begat vlads statement would have been like on something like this!

If any Hearts fans are found guilty of attacking folk or throwing missiles, I'd imagine they'll be banned for life. Ms Budge is only asking other clubs to do the same.

You care to elaborate? Or is it vile because they were anti Rangers?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I think Friday was a bit of an exception but I get where you are coming from.

If she comes out and criticises other clubs fans she needs to be seen to put her/our house in order. We do have, like every club, idiot fans. We can't act all hollier than thou until we're whiter than white. (Clash of the cliches there)

That said her statement will be interesting. Though I do kind of wonderful begat vlads statement would have been like on something like this!

Last time she made a statement about this stuff, she was quite clear and strong in her warning to our "idiots". Did you not think so?

loveofthegame

?! I got stuck on the M8 on the way to the game so never made the ground but can't for the life of me think what "vile" songs Hearts fans are in the habit of singing at Ibrox?!

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Not sure about this "both sides have idiots" think. Of course they do but did our fans attack Rangers fans in buses and on the ground? Did they effectively attack Ibrox? Did they threaten a pitch invasion before the game?

Even if our fans were singing songs slagging off Rangers so what? That's what football fans do. Using that as a reason to justify or play down missiles raining down on them and fans being attacked is not on.

Hopefully she just reinforces that it's the host club's responsibility to ensure the game goes ahead if possible and to look after the safety of travelling fans in the stadium.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Not sure about this "both sides have idiots" think. Of course they do but did our fans attack Rangers fans in buses and on the ground? Did they effectively attack Ibrox? Did they threaten a pitch invasion before the game?

Even if our fans were singing songs slagging off Rangers so what? That's what football fans do. Using that as a reason to justify or play down missiles raining down on them and fans being attacked is not on.

Hopefully she just reinforces that it's the host club's responsibility to ensure the game goes ahead if possible and to look after the safety of travelling fans in the stadium.

I agree that we do not have anything like the problem that Rangers or Celtic have, but we do have a problem. Budge is absolutely bang on the cash to highlight it and try and deal with it. We need to sort our own backyard out while trying to do something about the prices along the street.

BRAVEHEART1874

If it's justvwhat's on the stv page the now then it doesn't say what questions were asked let alone any answers

...a bit disco

Got her point over while remaining diplomatic.

Good stuff.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

She certainly made the point, about our own idiots, but I certainly thought it was more aimed at the Celtic fans, though my memory is hazy on the statement.

People are very protective about their football clubs and rarely view impartiality. Ourselves included, though some more so than others ;-)

I think if she wants to make this a crusade (not sure right word but very long few days and can't be arsed thinking of a more appropriate word). She will need to be seen to lead by example ie. Launching our fuds. She may have already done that not sure if she has or not and probably needs to publicise it as well.

I could just see where the post I replied to was coming from. For example the hobos think it's double standard when we have large numbers singing certain song at ER.. Whilst there is a thread every few weeks or so commenting on the less savoury element of our support.

Anyway until the statement is made I can't really comment on its appropriateness or not. Just making the point she wil need to be seen to lead by example and take actions as opposed to saying she will from other clubs perspective.

Her statement in the wake of the Cup game v Celtic was damming of our idiotic element and was clear in its warning that their behaviour would not be tolerated. I'll try and find the link, but it really pisses me off when people just forget things like this and essentially legitimise the simpleton ramblings of arseholes like Charlie Nicholas and Anthony Stokes.

Think she is keeping quiet due to the nonsense reporting of what she was trying to say after the celtic game. The whole tackling of the issue she got lost due to bickering and not looking at the serious points, which is why I think she hasn't came out and slammed the Rangers support or Rangers themselves. She might go about the business quietly but I do not think she will be letting this go easily.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Off topic, but I would like her to ask why some players, usually ours, get booked for leaving the field at a goal, but others don't. Just watching Sportscene highlights in between, there's about ten Aberdeen players off the pitch, a daft rule inconsistently applied

Me too.

Got stuck in traffic so didn't make the game but I'll come in at song no.10

'You're not Rangers any more'

of the offensive football chants of a racist, sectarian, sexist and homophobic nature.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Got stuck in traffic so didn't make the game but I'll come in at song no.10

'You're not Rangers any more'

of the offensive football chants of a racist, sectarian, sexist and homophobic nature.

I also heard: "you let your club die".

:wow:

Dead zombie sevco fans are filth.They acted

like they have always acted over the last two years.

Police Scotland are the problem. Taking money from clubs and standing watching, as women and children get made terrified by the sevco / smeltic filth.

If police Scotland cant protect innocents before, during and after games the matches should not go ahead.

The Scottish Government should start an enquiry into our "police officers".

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Great from AB as always. So nice not to have an egotistical, self-promoting stirrer at the helm like more than one of our former owners.

The only things I heard (and joined in with) were:

You let your club die and you're not rangers anymore.

I did hear billy boys but that came from those supporters wearing red, white and blue.

Storming in at No8 must be the all time mind bendingly, disgusting taunt "tonights the night the teddy bears had their pitch knicked" An odious dirge that would drive the even most well balanced, easy going blue nose into bricking a child!!!And why should the brave Glasgow police get involved, they had a big red granite building to defend? These things don't look after themselves and I doubt the lodge would look kindly on HQ getting damaged  

Apart from from video evidence the bus companies can provide details of attacks on the supporter buses. Also there is over whelming evidence of poor policing particularly allowing both sets of fans to meet and mingle whilst exiting the stand.

Let's be honest though unless the Weegie Mafia in Hampden get a complaint they won't have the gonads required to initiate one themselves.

She is a very astute person, she knows we have our own Knuckledraggers, BUT she will deal with those with the support hopefully of our more reasonable fan base!

She wants to take stock, make sure she has all the facts, she really is very professional and thorough in what she does, no Vlad (who I did like for saying it as it was), with any luck she will condemn both sets of the bigot brothers to either no tickets or one section only. Also our own idiots!

In relation to last Friday, I stopped going to Ibrox/Parkhead many years ago, I will only attend games against them at Hampden - even then Strathclyde's finest (now Police Scotland do nothing to protect us).

Many have commented on young fans attending and being frightened by their experience, I fully understand hence I never took my daughter to these games, These are not games for the kids! They should be but without adequate stewarding nor police intervention they are too risky.

I think the questions need to be asked about both stewarding and policing both of which are being raised by Hearts supporters.

Give them both barrels Mrs Budge if you feel it appropriate!

Italian Lambretta

Most people that were there know what songs were sung. What was clear to me was the individuals who were shouting the loudest were the first to make a sharp exit outside the ground when it was looking a bit feisty. It was left to the usual hardcore to deal with the backlash from the Rangers fans outside.

If Hearts fans want insult other clubs then thats fine as long as they are willing to back it up when the shit hits the fan. But on too many occasions these days its easy for our fans to take the victim stand.

When i left the ground there was an arsehole standing ouside his bus on the main road singing and shouting all sorts of stuff at the rangers as the piled.

Now hes with a bus full of women and kids what do you thinks going to happen?

I belive this was the bus the rangers neds tried to get on and ended with a smashed window.

So who's fault is that?

Punks No Deid

Storming in at No8 must be the all time mind bendingly, disgusting taunt "tonights the night the teddy bears had their pitch knicked" An odious dirge that would drive the even most well balanced, easy going blue nose into bricking a child!!!And why should the brave Glasgow police get involved, they had a big red granite building to defend? These things don't look after themselves and I doubt the lodge would look kindly on HQ getting damaged

I'm with you on this TJ

scottish_chicP

Most people that were there know what songs were sung. What was clear to me was the individuals who were shouting the loudest were the first to make a sharp exit outside the ground when it was looking a bit feisty. It was left to the usual hardcore to deal with the backlash from the Rangers fans outside.

If Hearts fans want insult other clubs then thats fine as long as they are willing to back it up when the shit hits the fan. But on too many occasions these days its easy for our fans to take the victim stand.

When i left the ground there was an arsehole standing ouside his bus on the main road singing and shouting all sorts of stuff at the rangers as the piled.

I belive this was the bus the rangers neds tried to get on and ended with a smashed window.

So who's fault is that?

Jesus wept. Regardless of the songs sung (all wind up and none of which vile) violence is simply NEVER ok. Do you really not get that?

Songs get sung every week at every level. It's called football.

Footballfirst

Nothing mentioned on BBC Scotland news!!!! Surprise surprise

Probably because the interview was carried out by STV.

Jesus wept. Regardless of the songs sung (all wind up and none of which vile) violence is simply NEVER ok. Do you really not get that?

Songs get sung every week at every level. It's called football.

Better watch, he might kick your head in.

So who's fault is that?

laughable.

So who's fault is that?

I never wind up opposition fans unless I'm also going to go outside, scrap with them and throw bricks at their buses. Too many shitebag Hearts fans eh.

:cornette:

The People's Chimp

can't say I heard anything vile tbh, anything in particular?

Didn't hear anything either. 

Archived