West Ham v Everton

cosanostra

•  

PENALTY SHOOT-OUT - MISS

Wolves 1-2 Fulham

Posted at

Wolves full-back Matt Doherty with the first failure at Molineux. Fulham have the advantage after two kicks each.

How very Hibernian FC of him. They lost 5-3 on penalties.

Well that wasn't nerve wracking at all. Hope our lads were watching. A lesson in pens there from both teams. Shame someone had to lose that game but glad it weren't us.

Guess The Crowd

WH keeper reminding me of the ICT knob last year

To be fair, Jamie had a 'word in the ear' to the boy who missed the deciding penalty the year before. Swings and roundabouts, etc. What did the ICT keeper do, anyway, I don't recall?

maybe my bitterness at losing the game has caused me to get them mixed up :D

To be fair, Jamie had a 'word in the ear' to the boy who missed the deciding penalty the year before. Swings and roundabouts, etc. What did the ICT keeper do, anyway, I don't recall?

Guess The Crowd

maybe my bitterness at losing the game has caused me to get them mixed up :D

Ha ha, no problem. On reflection, the better team won in each of these two semi-finals. Seems like more than a year since the latter one, so much has changed (for the better) since then.....

The Treasurer

With West Ham's record against lower division clubs I'm not sure that an away tie v Bristol City is such a great "reward" for winning last night  :uhoh2:

Ade the Jambo

With West Ham's record against lower division clubs I'm not sure that an away tie v Bristol City is such a great "reward" for winning last night  :uhoh2:

As a Toffee not too sure I'd relish a trip to the South West either. I'm not too gutted to be out of the Cup so we can concentrate on avoiding relegation.

Oh, and winning the Europa League too... :tiny:

Archived