West Ham v Everton

cosanostra

Live on BT sport at 7.45pm. Who's all watching?

Everton apparently have a lot of players out injured but they still look quite strong to me.

This looks like being a close game but I reckon home advantage will maybe just see West Ham through to the next round. Not sure if they'll do it in 90 but I fancy West Ham tonight.

Flicking back and forth between this and Saint Etienne - PSG. Can't decide yet which one to settle on.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Flicking back and forth between this and Saint Etienne - PSG. Can't decide yet which one to settle on.

No need to flick back and forth now.

I thought Martinez was meant to be the next best thing according to many on here? They are on a poor run and as ever he isn't good at setting teams up defensively as is being proven lately and tonight.

I thought Ross Barkley was meant to be some sort of superstar next Gazza etc etc. Looks another in the long line of totally overhyped English young players.

Guess The Crowd

Mirallas just scored a 'Paul Hartley 2/4/06' free kick.

With Seven Nation Army tune being sung in the background.

Lovely.

Everton would be a great team if they didn't keep doing an Everton.

From the limited amount of times I've seen him, Jagielka needs dropping. He seems a complete liability, as he was in the WC. 

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Glad to see McGeady being red carded.

Wonderful strike from Mirallas. Some left foot that lad.

The one he scored with is not bad either.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

What is going on in the PSG game? Players are still on the pitch but the officials have left the pitch. Both managers are currently trying to get them back out to continue the game.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

brilliant from Miralles to set that 2nd up

It was excellent. Everton have been brilliant since having a man sent off.

Say What Again

Should be a good last 25 mins now.

I don't get all the Michael Owen seethe. Hes no Gary Neville, but I think he's alright. There's far worse pundits IMO.

Another BT Sport quiet night, with the annoying wee adenoid talking incessantly.   Even with the sound down at 4 you can still hear nasal twang droning on and on and on!  And the few times I've tried to have the sound up a decent level, he comes away with the biggest load of guff.

Now, if I only listen to about 10% of the game and he's talking scheisse, I assume he's talking scheisse for most of the rest of the time. 

Dear BT

Get him off commentary and put him on the panel.

If it wasn't for the occasional Hearts game, I'd bin BT Sport in a minute.

Should be a good last 25 mins now.

I don't get all the Michael Owen seethe. Hes no Gary Neville, but I think he's alright. There's far worse pundits IMO.

Owen is an assault on the eardrums.

Does he commentate with a couple of carrots up his nose.

Totally ruins the games for me and, you know how when something really gets under your skin, it just gets worse.

As far as punditry, what about his comment, "He should have played the ball to Carroll;" just after his co-commentator pointed out Carroll was offside when he headed against the post in the first half.

Maroon Sailor

West Ham have been piss poor since the equaliser. Cole's now on so they really are desperate.

Indeed !

2-2

well other than the 5mins immediately after...oh Cole's scored :D

West Ham have been piss poor since the equaliser. Cole's now on so they really are desperate.

I just turned and said sarcastically to Mrs JH, "Oh great, Carlton Cole, he'll save us". Boom. 

Archived