season ticket prices for change

savage

having re-newed weeks ago i was thinking about jumping from my current silver zone seat in the main stand over to the wheatfield. i just checked the price difference to go to platinum and nearly choked. it would cost me an extra ?100 for my adult ticket but would cost me ?190 to take my 8 year old son over with me. how the feck can they justify that pricing. is it because they do no want kids in that area.

i quite like my seats in the main stand which are very central and i do have the two pillars which restrict view for a nano second but the guys i travel to games with are all over there. at this price though i think i will stay where i am. it also may be the last year i can sit in the old place before it is replaced.

chester copperpot
having re-newed weeks ago i was thinking about jumping from my current silver zone seat in the main stand over to the wheatfield. i just checked the price difference to go to platinum and nearly choked. it would cost me an extra ?100 for my adult ticket but would cost me ?190 to take my 8 year old son over with me. how the feck can they justify that pricing. is it because they do no want kids in that area.

i quite like my seats in the main stand which are very central and i do have the two pillars which restrict view for a nano second but the guys i travel to games with are all over there. at this price though i think i will stay where i am. it also may be the last year i can sit in the old place before it is replaced.

Cheapskate, Fife, Hobo Poof. :P;)

Nucky Thompson
Cheapskate, Fife, Hobo Poof. :P;)
That you on the bevy again andy? You ever sober;)

chester copperpot
That you on the bevy again andy? You ever sober;)

Always sober on a friday night fella, was just being abusive towards savage.

Always sober on a friday night fella, was just being abusive towards savage.

That's normally against the rules but since it is him and your statement was factually correct then fair play. :P

thanks for the comments and it is still better living in fife than the weeg andy and you know it

eddie fenwick
That's normally against the rules but since it is him and your statement was factually correct then fair play. :P

good point:cool:

eddie fenwick
Well we all can't be wrong. :dribble:

better watch or compo will go in one of his huffs;)

to think i thought you were my friends, this has solved the problem as i now don't want to be anywhere near any of you at the game. i will need to move though as i am only a few rows behind dazo look what he thinks of me (was my best man as well). think i will go to section n and see if tom and michelle will be my pals.

to think i thought you were my friends, this has solved the problem as i now don't want to be anywhere near any of you at the game. i will need to move though as i am only a few rows behind dazo look what he thinks of me (was my best man as well). think i will go to section n and see if tom and michelle will be my pals.

no probs mike its pretty mental down in section N and Andy might be joining us next year????????

eddie fenwick
no probs mike its pretty mental down in section N and Andy might be joining us next year????????

andys let his feelings be known;)

It's because you get a "comfy seat" , a free programme every home game and cup tickets ... well worth it !! ;)

It's because you get a "comfy seat" , a free programme every home game and cup tickets ... well worth it !! ;)

i don't mind the 100 quid difference for me it is the 190 quid difference for my 8 year old

JennyJambo

Move to Section G then! It'll only cost you ?55 to move the bairn and section G is the best section in the Wheatie anyhow! :)

eddie fenwick
Move to Section G then! It'll only cost you ?55 to move the bairn and section G is the best section in the Wheatie anyhow! :)

no dont,he,ll be near me;)seriously just thought my 2 old seats will be up for grabs

eddie fenwick
what two old seats i don't want to sit in the bottom bit

its the first row of the upper tier,ross cant afford to renew and bill that sat next to me sadly passed on:sad:

Hagar the Horrible

If we move to Murryfield then those who paid the extra ?100 or so (wheatfield) will have the same seats as those who paid for the cheap seats in the main stand

Nae luck:rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth

Ha ha ha!! You can't be that desperate for pals surely? :P;)

I renewed a few weeks ago...filled out an application form, but havent heard anything since (no money taken out of my account etc.)...anyone else the same or have they lost my application? :rolleyes:

Archived