Unbeaten in Europe

lauriesrank

Maybe I am missing the point but... TNS have won 15 and drawn 5 of their first 20 games.....

Whilst extremely proud we are the last unbeaten side, in the league, in the eight proper divisions of Scottish and English football I think some are going a bit OTT.

Basically, we've done well to come through the last two derbies unscathed but only QOTS at Tynecastle have looked like troubling us outwith those games. We're 0-7 down on aggregate to the second best side on the Premier in the main cups, so while you can only beat what's in front of you, being 19 games unbeaten in this league is simply alright.

It was nice to taunt the Hibs with WE ARE UNBEATABLE, though.

Agree too many people getting carried away with the unbeatables. It would be a good achievement but lets not forget we are playing utter dross each week.

Agree too many people getting carried away with the unbeatables. It would be a good achievement but lets not forget we are playing utter dross each week.

I agree... It's great achievement, but we should not be in the league to begin with!

Interesting to know where people think our achievement ranks along with what Aberdeen and Hamilton are doing this season. 

Would much rather be in the top league in Aberdeen's position than ours no brainer.

It is a novelty being in this league and it wore off a wee while back. I feel just like I did with the Gretna cup final. We should win it now and only a disaster would stop us. The neutral wants us to collapse for an interesting end to the season. I will be happy if/when we get over the line but not ecstatic as it has now been expected for so long.

Not being negative just not getting carried away!

Hamilton in line to be team of the year for me. Their performances to date have been absolutely outstanding given available resources. They continue to perform exceptionally at U20 level also.

Very well run club. Had a few trips there during the time of the now late Jim Watson.

Their model should be the envy of many bigger clubs

Archived