Will we seek further permission for McGhee

eastyhmfc87

eastyhmfc87

Just curios, will we seek further permission to talk to McGhee after initial rejection

Just curios, will we seek further permission to talk to McGhee after initial rejection

No, I suspect we'll just let it lie. :rolleyes:

Could you not have posted on the massive McGhee thread instead of starting a new one?

Tom Heaney

Nah, doubt it........What do you honestly think?

Of course we will, Its all a game of chess on John Boyles part, McGhee has 1 year of his contract left rumored to be worth 100,000 pounds, Well want 300,000 pounds, so of course they will reject it initially to try up the ante. At the end of the day, McGhee can walk if he wishes and the club sue him and Hearts would pay

Simple process really

Tom Heaney
No, I suspect we'll just let it lie. :rolleyes:

Could you not have posted on the massive McGhee thread instead of starting a new one?

Could you not have replied to it there rather than increase the posts on this one:eek:

Could you not have replied to it there rather than increase the posts on this one:eek:

Fight fight fight

Do The Dance

Ha ha, of course we will. Asking was just being polite (to tell you the truth, I'm glad we did).

Good one Tom. ;) You ************ :)

Tom Heaney

I'll take that as a compliment....shall I ?:P

I'll take that as a compliment....shall I ?:P

Yeah, something like that. ;)

Rawrrrrrrr

Its probably all a PR stunt

The romanovs probably offered a total pittance as compensation knowing fine it would be rejected but would look good

The romanovs probably offered a total pittance as compensation knowing fine it would be rejected but would look good

yep that will be it. :rolleyes:

Do The Dance

So glad we have you to keep us living in reality.

Prancer = Legend.

:thumb:

Doubt it very much,I would think that they would talk to MM then decide if they want him and then offer some kind of compensation,I would think anyway.

Fek I'm pretty sure my dictionary of put downs is quite comprehensive but I'm totally lost with those amount of stars!

Archived