JKB Secret Santa 2014 - video posted, GAME ON!

Ulysses

b8412423365d461a873a2cfb9f77bde2.jpg

Aye that grindstone's a right bugger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahem. BUSTED.

Yes. Might've also have been in the pub, doing festive stuff. Slacker.

:laugh:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video being released is absolutely tremendous. It always seems to be late at night and I sit howling away like a maniac in my room while my parents are sleeping

Just saying.........

Ho Ho, any moment now, Ho.

:smiliz19:

The game is on.....

We are in the small hours of the morning, as we always seem to be when this moment arrives, but in any case the official video is coming up.

The object of the game is to be the last Secret Santa detected, and the game winner gets a prize worth ?70. There's also a consolation prize to the value of ?30- I'll post more about that later.

Once you've viewed the video, you post guesses as to who got what for whom. Or if you're enough of a loolah you can post guesses without bothering to look at the video at all.
:smiliz23:

You can guess who got a present for you, or for any other player. But remember, you can only post one guess at a time. Once you post a guess, you can't post another one until it's confirmed that your guess was right or wrong. Any extra guesses you post will simply be ignored - whether right or wrong.

Only players can make guesses. Anyone else who posts guesses or hints is likely to find themselves in trouble with the admins. :ninja:

Players can reply to guesses about them -
but you should first check to make sure that the person is allowed to make the guess (in other words a player who isn't waiting on a reply to a previous guess), and you have to reply truthfully. If you post a false reply, you'll be outed by me. :smiliz23:

But of course you are also allowed to say nothing if you prefer.

Ho Ho, and best of luck, y'all, Ho.

Just for use as an aide-memoire, there are 61 Secret Santas, and here they are listed in alphabetical order:

Alex
Beats
Beverley
Bigsmak
bikerjambo
blairdin
Boof
brownkg
Bunny Munro
Chaka Demus & pliers
Chris Benoit
Claudia
Currahee!
Dannie Boy
Disco Dave
djf
Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Dunks
Eddie
ellie0028
gadgey55
Gambo
Geoff Kilpatrick
Godfather
gorgiegirl
graygo
Harry Palmer
hughesie27
I P Knightley
iantjambo
jamboinglasgow
joe.gausden
Joel Miller
jonesy
Kalamazoo Jambo
kevinref
Lancashire_Lou
Le Chat
Lobey Dosser
Maiden Gorgie
MalkyMcFrench
Marvin
Morgaro Gomis
Ortarkod
Prince Buaben
rael11
redm
Rudi Skacel
Ryan Jarman
Scottish_chicP
Sergio Garcia
Shapes
Sooperstar
Stuart McNeill
Tams bird
The Comedian
The Great Khali
The Heartbreak Kid
The Mighty Thor
thehibsareintheirbeds
WorldChampions1902

Ho Ho bleedin' Ho.

I'll get an update in some time in mid-morning.  In the meantime, you can take the opportunity to view the video and post a guess.  Please remember that players are only allowed to make one guess at a time - and you can't post another guess unless you get a confirmation that your current guess is right or wrong from the person you name or from me.

Players who are named in guesses should be careful before replying, and check to make sure that the person naming them hasn't made other guesses.

Ho Ho, hee hee hee Ho.

OK, quick feedback to reward the two who have posted guesses at this late late hour.

No Secret Santas outed so far.

My first game and I didn't even last 24 hours :rofl:

Was that a complete guess or did my gift scream newbie?

For some reason I didn't think it was some random who got it saw you'd posted and fired out a guess. 100% fluke.

Marvin for me?

Marvin for me?

nope

Archived