Who do you want to lose tonight?

Jam Tarts 1874

Jam Tarts 1874

I would like Celtic to experience some last day misery. Frank the ***k McGarvey's hypocritical comments and lying down to opponents also make me want to say Celtic to lose.

However the disgraceful behaviour (and the defence of it) of Rangers fans in Manchester makes me say I hope Rangers get pumped.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToadKiller Dog

If i have done my sums right dundee united to win 4-0 and aberdeen to win 1-0 in the last seconds.So the smellies to win the league but get gubbed doing so,and the uglies to collapse in a heap when the whistle blows to see,tubby ally,smith(walter and gordon) barry the crab ,novo and company greet would be funny.

Craigieboy

Ra Shellik.

Cause of 86, I wouldn't mind them losing every single league on the last day of the season. Preferably due to a last minute goal.

:282:

Oh, and I read an article with Frank McGarvey today.

FTC.

Rangers.

They'll be on a massive downer having blown the league and UEFA Cup and QOTS will do them.

alwaysthereinspirit
Celtic and Rangers

Agreed. Then the Rankgers fans will wonder what "might have been" if only they'd played two up front.

maroonlegions

both to get beat , both OF fans go on the rampage , UEFA to dock both of them enough points and Motherwell to be handed the league title.:rolleyes::P:107years:

Jimmy McNulty

Want the results to end up so they end up with the same goal difference.

What happens next?

ToadKiller Dog
Want the results to end up so they end up with the same goal difference.

What happens next?

Would it not go to there results against each other?

Prince Buaben
Would it not go to there results against each other?

is it not goals scored?

JamboGraham
is it not goals scored?

Yes,...greater goals scored in the season.

Still level after that and they go to a play off for 90mins, ET and Pens at Hampden a week on Saturday....

Jam Tarts 1874
both to get beat , both OF fans go on the rampage , UEFA to dock both of them enough points and Motherwell to be handed the league title.:rolleyes::P:107years:

No doubt any trouble from Rangers or Celtic fans will be caused by people not associated with either club. Gordon Smith says "nothing to see here, move on now people!"

Rangers up until Frank McGarvey reeled out his ****ing face once again and spouted that absolute pish. So now I want Celtic to blow it.

John Findlay

Both.

Aberdeen and Dundee United skelp both. Dundee by a margin that makes Celtic's GD the same as Rangers GD. Both sets of OF fans riot and wreck Aberdeen and Dundee.

Through government pressure from both Gordon Brown and Alex Salmond.

No backbone Gordon Smith along with the SPL relegate both Celtic and Rangers and Motherwell are declared champions. Well one can dream.

John

Both.

Aberdeen and Dundee United skelp both. Dundee by a margin that makes Celtic's GD the same as Rangers GD. Both sets of OF fans riot and wreck Aberdeen and Dundee.

No backbone Gordon Smith along with the SPL relegate both Celtic and Rangers and Motherwell are declared champions. Well one can dream.

John

Carlsberg dont do SPL Championship finales, but if they did....

:)

Couldn't care less, hate them both, 23 years have past with the biggot brothers winning the league between them, the league sucks and there's nowt the rest of us can do about it (cheers vlad!!)

Rangers up until Frank McGarvey reeled out his ****ing face once again and spouted that absolute pish. So now I want Celtic to blow it.

I must have missed this, where are the McGarvey comments??

Jam Tarts 1874
Couldn't care less, hate them both, 23 years have past with the biggot brothers winning the league between them, the league sucks and there's nowt the rest of us can do about it (cheers vlad!!)

Uncle Vlad will sort it! :rolleyes:

McGhee's white horse is primed for the charge along the M8 east tonight.

:)

shaun.lawson

I hope they both lose, especially as I have a soft spot for Dundee United, and if we don't come 3rd next season, I hope they do instead. It's Celtic's title though: however ridiculous this may sound, I honestly believe that had Chelsea won last night, Rangers would've prevailed tonight - but they didn't, so they won't.

The Future's Maroon
Hibs?
Beat me to it!

As for the OF, I dont really care....but would prefer one of them to lose the league in some sort of agonising cicumstances - even controverstial?!

The Future's Maroon
Both.

John

Would be funny but....Nah, coz if 'Well got to champoins league football McGhee would definatly stay (as the winners go straight into the group stages);)

I must have missed this, where are the McGarvey comments??

It's on another thread, missed the interview myself but from reading JKB it appears he came out and said both teams wouldn't lie down because this has never happened before. Casually forgetting him jumping up and down with the Celtic team in '86.

It's on another thread, missed the interview myself but from reading JKB it appears he came out and said both teams wouldn't lie down because this has never happened before. Casually forgetting him jumping up and down with the Celtic team in '86.

Cheers FJ, the guy is a c unt and always has been, was just wondering what p!sh he'd been spouting this time.

Rangers...for no other reason but i thought tommy burns was a good man

and always detested Dick Advocaat for his remarks against scottish woman.

I want both grounds to be hit with tink and hun-seeking missiles respectively. Obliterating both teams, managers, players and eveything else connected with them.

colinmaroon
Celtic and Rangers

Can't beat that answer!!!

Pity they can't both 'lose' the League Title at the same time!!!

JennyJambo

Sellick.

I despise Rankgers but I utterly despise Sellick.

I can't even list my reasons without getting annoyed about them. A team led by a small ginger dwarf who are Scottish Footballs drama queens.

So jenny will the rumours about mark mcghee as our nxt manager also be a problem for you ? just wondering ...

JennyJambo
So jenny will the rumours about mark mcghee as our nxt manager also be a problem for you ? just wondering ...

Nope. :)

Once he's Heartsified he'll be fine! :P

Fancy both teams to slip up tonight and some one to win the league with a draw.

As long as Hibs lose, that's all that matters.

cosanostra

I think they'll both win and Celtic will win the league.

Anything is better than the Govan Orcish Hun hordes winning.

yvonnejambo

My ideal would be for Rangers to get beat tonight and on Sat :)

The way i see it, it's a win/win & a lose/lose for us tonight.

A lose/lose because one of them has to win it

A win/win because one of them won't.

That said, i now hope sellik end up with nothing. SImply because of Frank McGarvey spouting his pish today.

My ideal would be for Rangers to get beat tonight and on Sat :)

Hope Aberdeen kick lumps out of them tonight!!

Nope. :)

Once he's Heartsified he'll be fine! :P

Lol ok cool.

n Motherwell 1 up against the Hobbos;)

maroonlegions
Lol ok cool.

n Motherwell 1 up against the Hobbos;)

well there we go eh, MM showing his intent already.;):107years:

Drew Busby !
Well done Stuart Dougal

I'm sure Gordon Smith will condemn it utterly.

No sarcasm smilie required.

Archived