They are waking up and smelling that coffee it seems

hearts_crazy

Couldn't help myself but had to go onto Bears Den just to see if the seethe has calmed down a bit.  It hasn't.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=bcf69a6cbf2cb7a58c26d15fd5181ff2&showtopic=276288

My ears are ringing from the sound of all those pennies dropping.

This thread is actuially a cracking good read, quite a lot of complimentary stuff about Hearts on it too, looks like they want to be us.

STEPPS BOY

Terry Butcher

• photo-thumb-80250.jpg?_r=1408570947
  • True Blue
  • star3.gif
  • 4,544 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:12 AM

We're still well set to win this league by 10/15 points..

In Ally we trust... 

For some the penny is still to drop    :gok:  

"We are not catching Hearts. Not going to happen. We will bottle any play off aswell. It's the championship for us again next season. Sickened with it all. Burying your head in the sand and saying no surrender won't stop our decline." 

Think the wee pups over at the bears den have finally woken up. 

:verysmug:

'

Well, most at least.

"A very, very good source told me we simply couldn't afford to bin him a couple of months ago. I haven't heard of any significant change in that department since then."

A couple of months?

This guy has to be posting from Peebles!

Strange that they do not follow Hibs' lead and send Sally on tattie howking leave.   Surely with Ashley's assistance they can afford the monthly cost of that.

Strange that they do not follow Hibs' lead and send Sally on tattie howking leave.   Surely with Ashley's assistance they can afford the monthly cost of that.

Ssshhh!!

Please give Ally another chance!

Doubt the boardroom would want his ideas of the past tbh. Sporting communicator or some other made up job to keep him happy would be my guess. Possibly with a bit of scouting on the side... I mean he did bring them the amazing talents that are Boyd and Miller after all :) trolololol...

Funny thing is that there were some on here who reckoned they would score goals for fun in this league. The combined wages of this stellar pair probably isn't that far short of paying the wages of our entire first team.

Yes we still have the optimists who say we will still win this league, there always will be. Optimism is one thing, reality is something totally different.

Say what you like about hertz, but they have gone about things in a better way than we have.

One of their fans bought the Club, ours didn't.

They had a clear out and rebuilt, we didn't.

Their rookie manager has no favourites and appears to get the best out of his players, ours doesn't.

Their rookie manager uses tactics, ours doesn't.

Their rookie manager shouts at players, pointing out what to do, ours doesn't.

They don't waste money having players who don't get a game, we do.

Admittedly, they are no great shakes, but they're 9 points ahead, through teamwork and a desire, something which is totally lacking in our team. All our footballing deficiencies are down to our management team (why do we need 3) and there has been no change from these deficiencies in the last 2 1/2 seasons. We have dropped far too many points in that time against mediocre teams and learned nothing. A lot of folk learn from their mistakes, but not these 3 wise numpties, it's the same old every week.

Yes we still have the optimists who say we will still win this league, there always will be. Optimism is one thing, reality is something totally different.

Say what you like about hertz, but they have gone about things in a better way than we have.

One of their fans bought the Club, ours didn't.

They had a clear out and rebuilt, we didn't.

Their rookie manager has no favourites and appears to get the best out of his players, ours doesn't.

Their rookie manager uses tactics, ours doesn't.

Their rookie manager shouts at players, pointing out what to do, ours doesn't.

They don't waste money having players who don't get a game, we do.

Admittedly, they are no great shakes, but they're 9 points ahead, through teamwork and a desire, something which is totally lacking in our team. All our footballing deficiencies are down to our management team (why do we need 3) and there has been no change from these deficiencies in the last 2 1/2 seasons. We have dropped far too many points in that time against mediocre teams and learned nothing. A lot of folk learn from their mistakes, but not these 3 wise numpties, it's the same old every week.

Aye, that was my favourite post too.  Nail - head - hit.  That boy knows what he's on about.  They aren't all neanderthals it seems.

wentworth jambo

Doubt the boardroom would want his ideas of the past tbh. Sporting communicator or some other made up job to keep him happy would be my guess. Possibly with a bit of scouting on the side... I mean he did bring them the amazing talents that are Boyd and Miller after all :) trolololol...

Better than wee Stevie ???? I don't think so :trippin:

zoltan socrates

The penny is also dropping on their operating policies, they are now beginning to realise that at the end of this season there are a load of out of contract players and gone are the days of getting the chequebook out like their legendary managers of the past have done

They operated solely on the size of their wallet and now that they don't have that cushion they don't know how to set up a youth system or create a team with scraps

To be clear their legendary managers like smith and the fat wee nederlander are nothing of the sort, just spenders

They are never going to be what their previous incarnation was, I sincerely hope they spend a few seasons in the championship, learn some humility and learn what it actually means to be loyal, ie support your team thick and thin, not just whin your winning

They'll never make it, orcs

Don't follow the link then, Just go to the forum, the thread is called 'We won't go up this season'.

Archived