Official 'come on Queen of the South' Thread

Ivan Drago

Ivan Drago

Only 2 days to go til the Scottish Cup Final, here's hoping the Doonhamers give the huns a doing.

:food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004:

Dr. Bapswent
Only 2 days to go til the Scottish Cup Final, here's hoping the Doonhamers give the huns a doing.

:food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004:

Couldnt agree more.

Guest JamboRobbo

Yep. I'm sure all Hearts fans will want to see a young Hearts goalkeeper pick up a winners medal. I can't imagine how anyone would prefer Judas's like Webster to get one instead.......

;)

markletissier

never thought i'd say this on here but ***** it......

MOAN THE NEIL MCFARLANE!!!

Come on Queens. Do these smelly, inbred, unemployed, overweight, hideous minks.

One Neil MacFarlane - he deserves to have a medal for the sterling work that he's done for the Scottish game.

Shouldn't there be a 'Come on Aberdeen' thread before this one?

You've just started it.

C'mon the Dons - let's try and whittle the "quadruple" down to a possible (hopefully not) double.

Commander Harris

Mon teh Queens!

Neil Macfarlane FTW!!!!111111!!1ONE

Drew Busby !

A pal of mine is a QOS fan, he would NEVER have imagined that this day would come... a truly once in a lifetime event. Delighted for him and naturally I'm hoping that QOS can do the business so he has the day/weekend of his life.

Edit: I'm saying "naturally" ... but how unsurprising (these days anyway...) would it be to see some well kent posters on here with a "Goooooaaaaalll to Rangers FC" if the bluenoses take the lead...

Mon teh Queens!

Neil Macfarlane FTW!!!!111111!!1ONE

I think I agree.

Not sure though.

Was actually planning on going to the game in the Queens end, but apparently they've sold out. Hope I can still be a bigot, I've kind of got used to the tag.

Ivan Drago
If QoS win i may laugh so hard a little wee will escape.

off topic, but is it just me or does Timmy look remarkably like Neil Macfarlane (with more hair obviously)

Drew Busby !
Was actually planning on going to the game in the Queens end, but apparently they've sold out. Hope I can still be a bigot, I've kind of got used to the tag.

Your first post in the thread goes a long way to redeeming you :)

off topic, but is it just me or does Timmy look remarkably like Neil Macfarlane (with more hair obviously)

?

PresidentRomanov
Yep. I'm sure all Hearts fans will want to see a young Hearts goalkeeper pick up a winners medal. I can't imagine how anyone would prefer Judas's like Webster to get one instead.......

;)

For once I agree with you :)

Although I do still like the fact we're the only non old firm side to have won the trophy in recent times :)

Guest JamboRobbo

Although I do still like the fact we're the only non old firm side to have won the trophy in recent times :)

I nearly fell of my chair.

Only a few more to go and we've got a full set.

I nearly fell of my chair.

Only a few more to go and we've got a full set.

For once I agree with you. ;)

Thanks, Only A...um, I mean Drew.

the cartoon in SUSS's avatar (you must be too old to know who it is ;))

Yeah - that's what it is.

I'm too feckin' old. :rolleyes:

Thanks for telling everyone on KB just how feckin old I am.

Feck sake. :o

Guest S.U.S.S.

Agreed, Timmy turns quicker as well.

Agreed, Timmy turns quicker as well.

I'm too old to understand this.

Got my ticket for the final. Been to a few queens games this season and they're lookin good to turn the huns over.

Just deserts for the huns if they lose the league on goal difference after the shocking negitive, defencive, boring football they served up in the UEFA final. Huns are still up for the treble (of trophies lost on last day).

Mon the south.

My Dad was a lifelong QoS fan so the next three generations of the family are off to Hampden to see something he never could. Nice to hear that their end is sold out.

It would be one of THE great results if they ended up with the cup.

Jambosimmy

come on you queens. get it right up the huns. what a great weekend that would be!!

Ivan Drago
My Dad was a lifelong QoS fan so the next three generations of the family are off to Hampden to see something he never could. Nice to hear that their end is sold out.

Definitely. I lived in Dumfries for a good few years so i'm going also.

(I went to the Queens Morton league game a few weeks back so im not a glory hunter :rolleyes:)

C'mon the Queens! Would be delighted to see them turn over Glasgow Rangers Football Club FC FC FC (to give them their afishul title). :)

The Old Tolbooth
come on you queens. get it right up the huns. what a great weekend that would be!!

Sounds like something Calum Elliot would say :rolleyes:

Spitonastranger
If QoS win i may laugh so hard a little wee will escape.

agree but i think i would No 2 myself:dribble:

i'm going too. my family are all QoS fans and it'll be a great day out.

the missus is also a blue nose so any excuse to cheer on a team playing rangers.

I have no family ties in Dumfries.

I have never lived there, or indeed known anyone who has.

I have no connection at all with Dumfries.

So can I say as a complete neutral.......

COME ON QOTS, shove it right up those dirty weegie bigotted bar-stewards?

I can?

Good...

SO,

COME ON QOTS, shove it right up those dirty weegie bigotted bar-stewards:)

Yeh I am with this

I always like my 2nd team to do well

If only I could afford those darn bus fares ;)

colinmaroon

I will GLADLY share that honour with Queen of the South!!!

Saturday could be beautiful.

While Rangers' brand of football managed to squeeze them into the UEFA Cup Final, I reckon it could just as easily see them lose the Scottish Cup.

Here's hoping for a replication of '06, with a different end result.

Complete embarassment and humilation for Rangers and Walter Smith would be incredibly fitting.

coppercrutch

Condescending alert...

I would also be delighted if Rangers get ****ed over on Saturday.

Can I also get a redemption your holiness :pray:

'Mon the Doonhammers.

Get it right up them. Let footballing justice be served.

A diddy cup won on pens to be their only reward. Sweet as a nut.

Snake Plissken

As a current resident of Dumfries I'll be backing them 100%, would have been there too had it not been for work commitments.

hearts_crazy

We could have them blowing 3 out of the 4 this weekend, and in the space of a week and a half too. GIRFUY Walter Smith, 'mon the Queen of the South. I'd LOVE Rangers to finish the season with just the diddy cup (and they cheated to get to that final too)

Only a Game

QOTS fans.

Probably havent slept much since the semi final and preparing for the biggest day of their football lives, spending every waking minute thinking about it. That folks, is what cup football is all about.

Rangers fans.

Probably saw the earlier rounds an annoying distraction and will think the Scottish cup is woefully inadequate reward considering the quadruple was on just a week ago. Probably cant be arsed much with this game now. Wouldnt like to be emabarrased by losing it, but wont celebrate for more than five minutes at the end should they win it. Winning the cup is truely wasted on them.

Mon the Queens.

Hope QOTS lift the cup.

Wonder if the gers fans will carry out another silent sit in at hampden.

Plus,it will be fun to add another name to the list of clubs to lift the cup since the hobos.

Tommy Walker

being a Lockerbie boy and not a big OF fan...

there's only one thing to say...

C'MON THE QUEENS

Best

TW

As a town resident of Dumfries and a soft spot for the South hope they do the town and country proud.

Can only see a Rangers win but its the year of the under dogs.

Ill be there supporting the boys

Mon the South!

As a town resident of Dumfries and a soft spot for the South hope they do the town and country proud.

DoyoureallycomefromDumfriesonlyyounevermentionit. :rolleyes:

I'm a better Queens fan than all of you; I've been going to games for 11 years. :P

Queens winning tomorrow would surpass anything that Hearts have ever done for me. Can't wait.

Queens winning tomorrow would surpass anything that Hearts have ever done for me.

An alleged Hearts supporter saying a cup win for another team would better his own* club's cup win. :rolleyes:

Good to see one of the luminaries of the Right-On Brigade proving that when it comes to being ridiculous, he's operating at a world class level.

* Allegedly

An alleged Hearts supporter saying a cup win for another team would better his own* club's cup win. :rolleyes:

Good to see one of the luminaries of the Right-On Brigade proving that when it comes to being ridiculous, he's operating at a world class level.

* Allegedly

I couldn't care less, cent. I was 10 when Hearts won it in 1998, and 2006 was an anti-climax. A first division club beating Rangers tomorrow would top that.

Archived