Stewart Baxter

Munch

This guys name always seems too surface when any managers job is up for Grabs in Scotland.

Does this man actually Exist i have never heard of him being in charge of any clubs in the UK.:confused:

I've always wondered about this myself. We're always hearing about his great record, but has anyone ever seen him? Or even seen a photo of him?

Hmm, thought not. I think that the media just made him up as a phantom manager for when it's a slow news day. :biggrin:

flecktimus
This guys name always seems too surface when any managers job is up for Grabs in Scotland.

Does this man actually Exist i have never heard of him being in charge of any clubs in the UK.:confused:

Does he make soup :hobofish:

I've always wondered about this myself. We're always hearing about his great record, but has anyone ever seen him? Or even seen a photo of him?

Hmm, thought not. I think that the media just made him up as a phantom manager for when it's a slow news day. :biggrin:

i googled his name and came up with this link is this the man ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/4446310.stm

Buffalo Bill

We should just give him the bloody job, if only to rule him out for future vacancies.

He's like Connor McLeod; been rattling around for centuries.

Buffalo Bill

It's all made up. He doesn't exist. :mad:

I agree the man is a phantom, never existed, newspapers made it all up, :)

the job should goto the oxgangs afc pub team manager he won the treble with his team this season reckon he should apply himself for the job.

With a beard like that I demand he be made our next manager.

How about a dream team Stewart Baxter with Nevia Scalla, as his right hand man.

Thats the last people you would think would be appointed, so they could be first on Vlads List.

Its all very confusing trying to fugure out what vlad will do, what is Vlads Plan ?:wacko:

Archived