Next Hearts manager

rudi

Is there any bookies taking bets on who the next manager/coach will be at Hearts.

I cant find any on the net,they are usually quite a good source of "who's in and who's not".

I notice the official site has still not mentioned the Frail story.

What does this mean?

Is the story a rumour, a lie, a deflection?

0800 731 4171

Call Ladbrokes Cust Services and ask.

Are they not doing it over tinternet.

Jam Tarts 1874

What does this mean?

Probably just no-one around who is going to authorise the official version, very bad PR. But I think the subject i.e. Frail being "unavailable for comment" usually means it's true.

What does this mean?

Dont even think the Pingoo signing has been mentioned either.

Donkey said the other day that bookies had stopped taking bets on McGhee being the next Hearts manager i'm sure...

walton1983
Donkey said the other day that bookies had stopped taking bets on McGhee being the next Hearts manager i'm sure...

I think Donkey would like MM to be the next manager;)

0800 731 4171

Call Ladbrokes Cust Services and ask.

Not taking bets on it at the moment.

Girl didn't know that there was going to be bet's on it,but if there is it will be on tinternet.

Would take MM in a second trouble is would he take it given VR's reputation for interfering in team matters. Getting worried we might be stuck with shaggy or another nobody like maloveef.

vegas-voss
Would take MM in a second trouble is would he take it given VR's reputation for interfering in team matters. Getting worried we might be stuck with shaggy or another nobody like maloveef.

Here is my thinking on McGhee being offered the job.Now if you were him who would be the first person you seeked advice from about the job and working with Vlad ?

Surely it would be Burley who could hardly give a glowing report on things could he.So right away there would have to be huge doubts in your head about coming to Hearts.

Inglis3901

Its's McGhee!!!

Very reliable source

Trust me i would be putting a lot of money on it but no bookies are taking bets on it

this could be true but money talks and as it has been pointed out he could be in a win win situation i.e he does well and gets the credit or he fails and vlad gets the blame and he gets pumped by xmas with his compensation in pocket

peckhamjambo
Here is my thinking on McGhee being offered the job.Now if you were him who would be the first person you seeked advice from about the job and working with Vlad ?

Surely it would be Burley who could hardly give a glowing report on things could he.So right away there would have to be huge doubts in your head about coming to Hearts.

.........and while Burley may state that it was a tough job due to the interference from the owner, he may have also added the caveat that provided McGee gets reassurances about team selection, coaching staff etc, it would be a great job???

vegas-voss
.........and while Burley may state that it was a tough job due to the interference from the owner, he may have also added the caveat that provided McGee gets reassurances about team selection, coaching staff etc, it would be a great job???

Im sure Burley hought he had those assurances aswell though.

peckhamjambo

possibly, but there is a difference between 'thinking' you have those assurances, and having them written into a contractual agreement

jimjamjolly
possibly, but there is a difference between 'thinking' you have those assurances, and having them written into a contractual agreement

Just can't see that happening. Vlad will use the old "lets shake on it like gentlemen"

peckhamjambo
[/b]

Just can't see that happening. Vlad will use the old "lets shake on it like gentlemen"

haha, keeping his fingers firmly crossed behind his back at the same time!! oh, the delights of following this club!!

Archived