McCurry is a cheat - Official!

Surrey Jambo

Jam Tarts 1874

Let's hear Gordon Smith defend McCurry's integrity now!

I wonder what kind of excuses McCurry will come out with. Maybe he will claim he was sure that it was his wife he was giving the big boy to, he was unsighted though and didn't notice that it was actually the Sunday Schoool teacher.

He knew he was doing the wrong thing.

He knew he had done the wrong thing

He then lied through his teeth to save his reputation.

Yeah . . . That's McCurry all right. :mad:

Drew Busby !

As he said to his girlfriend...

'oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god !'

Well we've established that he's a sham minister. Seems like any other kind of cheating and subtrefuge would be a breeze for this "man of god" ...

So a blind eye has been turned where the situation of " going down in the box ", and it seems he has been dishing out the cards willy nilly. Just another SPL match by the sounds of it.

colinmaroon

There but for the Grace of God go I, and many others. I do not 'crow' over McCurry's fall, but there is a terrible symmetry to the whole thing!

What a coincidence that all this should come to light just as the most blatant bit of cheating we've seen for ages has taken place, and we've had the usual "They're all decent honest lads" skoobala from the impostor in the SFA!!!

Matthew 23:25-33, "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean.

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and all uncleanness.

So you also outwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous, saying, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.' Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?"

Or to put it another way, this referee, according to Gordon Smith is a good and honest man!!!

Divine Providence has revealed the truth about his "honesty" that no court of enquiry ever could!!!

Will the authorities listen? Will they hell!!!!!!

Denny Crane
As he said to his girlfriend...

'oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god !'

Well we've established that he's a sham minister. Seems like any other kind of cheating and subtrefuge would be a breeze for this "man of god" ...

Think his chat-up line was: "Come over here and read my scripture doll."

There but for the Grace of God go I, and many others. I do not 'crow' over McCurry's fall, but there is a terrible symmetry to the whole thing!

What a coincidence that all this should come to light just as the most blatant bit of cheating we've seen for ages has taken place, and we've had the usual "They're all decent honest lads" skoobala from the impostor in the SFA!!!

Matthew 23:25-33, "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean.

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and all uncleanness.

So you also outwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous, saying, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.' Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?"

Or to put it another way, this referee, according to Gordon Smith is a good and honest man!!!

Divine Providence has revealed the truth about his "honesty" that no court of enquiry ever could!!!

Will the authorities listen? Will they hell!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You couldn't make it up. Well then again somebody did ...

I agree with Colin Maroon that it is sad and we could all be there.

However he must stand up and be honest about it all, for his own sake as well as everyone else. Does this affect his attitude to refereeing? Possibly. If he is deceives himself in one way he can do so in another.

Haughtiness comes before a fall,

Pride comes before destruction!

mickmaroon

:)

Drew Busby !

I would LOVE IT (in a Kevin Keegan style-ee) if it was Dundee United who dispatched a private-eye to go down to Glasgow to see what they could find out about McCurry...and then delivered the detailed findings in a plain brown envelope to the Daily Record.

That truly would be a wonderful act of revenge ... you mess with us and we mess with you... :laugh::D

yvonnejambo

Excellent just need to watch Rangers lose the league tonight and I will be happy

The Old Tolbooth

Once a cheat, always a cheat!

Brilliant story but I feel for his poor wife.

Drew Busby !

As it says in the 23rd Psalm (well the version from McCurrys church) ...

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in the back seat of a Ford Mondeo.

For thou art with me, and thy rod

And staff me comfort still."

etc etc etc...

Hot stuff ! :laugh:

Once a cheat, always a cheat!

Brilliant story but I feel for his poor wife.

I doubt very much if I or you have ever met anyone who didn't cheat at something.

etc etc etc...

:4_1_72:

Nearly as good as the other one about mowing the Pharisees' lawns above.

I don't really like this sort of muckraking into personal issues. Tend to make an exception for men of the cloth or back to basics politicians though.

The Old Tolbooth
I doubt very much if I or you have ever met anyone who didn't cheat at something.

Thats a good point, but I've never cheated on a partner :)

FM08 however :rolleyes:

Drew Busby !
Thats a good point, but I've never cheated on a partner :)

FM08 however :rolleyes:

Ditto. You know how it is with the pious men of god though (...not ColinMaroon obviously, you're off the hook mate !) .. Beelzebub waits for their moment of weakness and then strikes without mercy.

5452_1.jpg

Guest JamboRobbo
I would LOVE IT (in a Kevin Keegan style-ee) if it was Dundee United who dispatched a private-eye to go down to Glasgow to see what they could find out about McCurry...and then delivered the detailed findings in a plain brown envelope to the Daily Record.

That truly would be a wonderful act of revenge ... you mess with us and we mess with you... :laugh::D

Agreed. I can just imagine CL snooping about following McCurry to gather the evidence.

Seems McCurry is getting what he deserves.

Agreed. I can just imagine CL snooping about following McCurry to gather the evidence.

Seems McCurry is getting what he deserves.

Pot kettle black,if that were to happen.

Maroon Mayhem

McCurry not the first nor will he be the last Scottish referee to do this kind of thing. A few of them will have drawn a sharp breath after reading that.

Gordon Smith will be hitting his head off a wall at the timing.

Denny Crane

etc etc etc...

Sermon on the mount anyone?

Or alternatively.....and Jesus said to Mary of Magdalene, "Take thy whistle and blow for offside as thy flag is up"!

Once a Cheat, always a cheat.

We had that one already.

Responce,do you know anyone who hasn't cheated at anything.

Drew Busby !
We had that one already.

Responce,do you know anyone who hasn't cheated at anything.

Lighten up rudi...

...this thread is NOT about any of us having to get all moral or uptight about whether any of us ... or anyone we know ... has or hasn't cheated in life.

It's entirely - and justifiably - and gloriously - about ripping the pesh from "the Reverend of Luuurrrvvve", Mike McCurry esquire !

the voice from above
Ditto. You know how it is with the pious men of god though (...not ColinMaroon obviously, you're off the hook mate !) .. Beelzebub waits for their moment of weakness and then strikes without mercy.

5452_1.jpg

It wasn't the devil, it was his linesman. ;)

Craigieboy

A religious man as well as a hypocrite & a cheat!

Shock: minister commits an indiscretion and the church tries to cover it up.

His poor wee parishoners will be 'looking at him in a different light' on Sunday morning.

Drew Busby !
A religious man as well as a hypocrite & a cheat!

Shock: minister commits an indiscretion and the church tries to cover it up.

His poor wee parishoners will be 'looking at him in a different light' on Sunday morning.

You know how these guys like to spin it ... "In a moment of human weakness, I was tempted by the devil in the guise of a cheap painted harlot. My wife is standing by me..." etc etc etc

As opposed to "I wanted to sheg the erse off that hot-bird that goes to choir practice and it was freaking magic !"

Cat Stevens
let he who is without sin throw the first stone...

That'll be me then.

HEEDS!!

bigbryanthejambo

What a ludicrous post this is. So because he's an SPL referee he deserves to have his life scrutinised by holier than thou hypocrites on a message board.

mod delete

Private life is Private life. Got nothing to do with his career or integrity as an official.

Drew Busby !
What a ludicrous post this is. So because he's an SPL referee he deserves to have his life scrutinised by holier than

thou hypocrites on a message board.

Got it in one BigBry. :laugh:

Private life is Private life. Got nothing to do with his career or integrity as an official.

Still as funny as feck though :D. The lord moves in mysterious ways... :)

bigbryanthejambo
Got it in one BigBry. :laugh:

Still as funny as feck though :D. The lord moves in mysterious ways... :)

Jeez. you guys lifes must be bursting at the seams with excitement if a story about a referee having an affair gets you as excited as this. Sad. Very very Sad.

Yup,............but unlike Chicken McCurry, we don't all stand up and portray ourselves to the masses as paragons of virtue.

What a ludicrous post this is. So because he's an SPL referee he deserves to have his life scrutinised by holier than thou hypocrites on a message board.

Absolute s cum of the earth every single one of you tabloid reading, media hungry, vultures. Away and read "HellO" magazine...I heard Coleen has shed a few more pounds.

Your at the wind up...................really,...............aren't you.............

What is amusing is one of the defensive comments the Weegie press uesed about him and the Dudne Utd game is that he was a Minister and therefore a man of honesty who would not cheat.

bigbryanthejambo
Your at the wind up...................really,...............aren't you.............

Nope.

Nope.

Each to their own then I suppose, but I for one now feel even more justified in questioning McCurry's supposed impecable integrity and honesty, ( don't you?).........which is what I think this thread is really all about.

Oh,..................and I resent the generic insults simply because I and many others on here have a completely different point of view to your own.

bigbryanthejambo
Each to their own then I suppose, but I for one now feel even more justified in questioning McCurry's supposed impecable integrity and honesty, ( don't you?).........which is what I think this thread is really all about.

Oh,..................and I resent the generic insults simply because I and many others on here have a completely different point of view to your own.

Nope. Not generic insults. I was throwing them out to posters like yourself who seem to be taking great delight in fawning over details published in a tabloid rag about a guys personal life.

You're no better than the thousands who read trashy glossy mags and delve into peoples personal affairs. A job in the media spotlight is a job. Doesn't give two bit Joe Bloggs the right to exploit them to make their own dreary lives more interesting.

Yup,............but unlike Chicken McCurry, we don't all stand up and portray ourselves to the masses as paragons of virtue.

portray ourselves to the masses as paragons of virtue

Where did McCurry do this?

I'd suggest that any time he dons his ministerial robes, or some at Ibrox may say when his refs uniform is worn on a Saturday afternoon.

He even somehow managed to get Gordon Smith to say as much on his behalf.

Drew Busby !

Presumably every Sunday in his church.

Or at least when he wasn't too pre-occupied telling his wife that he was just nipping out on parish business whilst in reality scheming and lying to get his bit of stuff into the back seat....

Nae class, not even a Travelodge !

He does of course have an out from this. In a few days, he'll admit, "he made a couple of mistakes". Hang on didn't he try that one two weeks ago.

Archived