If, and when we get a new manager.....

david mcgee

david mcgee

...will it make a blind bit of difference?

Is the manager the problem?

Will the chosen one be given total control of football matters?

Will you forgive and forget if a decent manager is given every chance to succeed on his own merits?

If another Vladamir apologist, with no bottle is appointed will you join me outside the main stand to sing " Vladamir Romanov, Thankyou for saving us from the pieman.

It was very good of you, but unfortunately, in the nicest possible way, you are ten times worse.

No disrespect intended, but will you and Rodney decend a thousand fathoms in your submarine and never surface again.

Okay, i have come up with the lyrics!

You lazy baskets come up with the tune!

Will you forgive and forget if a decent manager is given every chance to succeed on his own merits?

If another Vladamir apologist, with no bottle is appointed will you join me outside the main stand to sing " Vladamir Romanov, Thankyou for saving us from the pieman.

It was very good of you, but unfortunately, in the nicest possible way, you are ten times worse.

No disrespect intended, but will you and Rodney decend a thousand fathoms in your submarine and never surface again.

Well You've plenty to say at other times. You tell us the answers.

david mcgee
Well You've plenty to say at other times. You tell us the answers.

WHOAH, big boy.

Lets start by kicking Romanovs ass right out of Gorgie.

WHOAH, big boy.

Lets start by kicking Romanovs ass right out of Gorgie.

But you were clever enough to avoid the answers.

And unless you have big big money how are you going to kick Romanov's ass right out of Gorgie?

Grow up and get real!

david mcgee
But you were clever enough to avoid the answers.

And unless you have big big money how are you going to kick Romanov's ass right out of Gorgie?

Grow up and get real!

There is no easy answers, as i have said numerous times.

The only constant for me is Romanov is not the answer.

If you ever get into a relationship that obviously has no future, end it.

A new manager no matter how good changes nowt, Romanov is the problem.

( unless you choose to disbelieve everybody who has worked under his regime)

Every lie surpases the last lie.

His last lie actually appears the worst for me.

Why?

Because it was a statement he could easily have avoided making.

" I will be at every game between now and the end of the season."

This statement was made just as we were entering the bottom six,.

Well ,we were there but where was Romanov?

The guy is a liar of the compulsive order.

If there is anyone out there that still cannot see that, god help you.

There is no easy answers, as i have said numerous times.

The only constant for me is Romanov is not the answer.

If you ever get into a relationship that obviously has no future, end it.

A new manager no matter how good changes nowt, Romanov is the problem.

( unless you choose to disbelieve everybody who has worked under his regime)

Every lie surpases the last lie.

His last lie actually appears the worst for me.

Why?

Because it was a statement he could easily have avoided making.

" I will be at every game between now and the end of the season."

This statement was made just as we were entering the bottom six,.

Well ,we were there but where was Romanov?

The guy is a liar of the compulsive order.

If there is anyone out there that still cannot see that, god help you.

So you don't know.

david mcgee
So you don't know.

Your like a bit of chuggy on my baiters.

How do i spell it out?

Get rid of Romanov, he is a prize one headdodick.

Okay, we will be deep in the smelly stuff, but i would rather be deep in the smelly stuff with everybody trying to pull me out, than be deep in the smelly stuff with everybody laughing at me drowning under Romanov.

Its going to mean years , possibly decades of redevelopement, but i never started supporting Hearts expecting trophies every year.

Bring on twenty years of getting behind and loving my club again.

GTF Romanov,Rodney,Malofeev,Beniuseless etal.

How do i spell it out?

Okay, we will be deep in the smelly stuff, but i would rather be deep in the smelly stuff with everybody trying to pull me out, than be deep in the smelly stuff with everybody laughing at me drowning under Romanov.

Its going to mean years , possibly decades of redevelopement, but i never started supporting Hearts expecting trophies every year.

Aye and we might not even exist. Are you really that thick?

david mcgee
Aye and we might not even exist. Are you really that thick?

Well your proving pretty resilient.

What makes you think we would all disappear?

Its eejits like you who if you would only wake up and rally around our common cause instead of trying to rip the .... out of me.

Instead of sooking up the ass of the tw.. that should be outed.

Start supporting Heart of Midlothian again.

Forget supporting the **** of the earth because you dont have the balls to face life without him.

WeeToonJambo

How do i spell it out?

You are aware, of course, that Malofeev has had no involvement at Hearts since last pre-season and Beniusis went back to Kaunas about 2 months ago. I don't think I know etal. Is he related to Et'oo?

So DM what you are saying is that you are Bernie Taupin and you are now looking for Reg Dwight or Elton John as he is sometimes known?

I am not really sure where this one is going but it could all end in tears or a large tube of KY jelly;)

Buffalo Bill
will it make a blind bit of difference?

Yes, I should imagine it will!

I would say yes, without doubt.

It depends who it is. Mcghee? I'm sure his contract will say that he has.

I won't forget, but it doesn't matter what I think.

I've said that this is Vlad's last chance to manipulate the goodwill of fans. I think there will be protests next season if the farce of the last two years continues. I will be there.

You lazy baskets come up with the tune

May I suggest 'I want to sex you up' by Color Me Bad?

Buffalo Bill

Jam Tarts 1874
Well your proving pretty resilient.

What makes you think we would all disappear?

Its eejits like you who if you would only wake up and rally around our common cause instead of trying to rip the .... out of me.

Instead of sooking up the ass of the tw.. that should be outed.

Start supporting Heart of Midlothian again.

Forget supporting the **** of the earth because you dont have the balls to face life without him.

To be honest, you sound just like one of the idiots who at the end of the 1982 season were protesting against Mercer, spitting on him, throwing scarves at him and abusing him in front of his family.

The most important thing for Hearts right now is the long term viability of the club - maybe you have ?36m? I'm pretty sure the mistakes of the past won't be made again. Romanov has other UKIO shareholders to answer to, they will insist on some stability. Also Campbell Ogilvie will be giving Romanov some direction.

Like many others, you are too fickle and too hasty in your appraisal of Romanov. I am happy to state that in 5 years time the view will look so much better than it does now, particularly the view down McLeod Street looking at the new development.

Billy the Jambo
To be honest, you sound just like one of the idiots who at the end of the 1982 season were protesting against Mercer, spitting on him, throwing scarves at him and abusing him in front of his family.

The most important thing for Hearts right now is the long term viability of the club - maybe you have ?36m? I'm pretty sure the mistakes of the past won't be made again. Romanov has other UKIO shareholders to answer to, they will insist on some stability. Also Campbell Ogilvie will be giving Romanov some direction.

Like many others, you are too fickle and too hasty in your appraisal of Romanov. I am happy to state that in 5 years time the view will look so much better than it does now, particularly the view down McLeod Street looking at the new development.

What new development will that be ?.It certainly wont be a new stand or hotel that has as much chance of being built as the hobos have of winningthe scottish cup in my lifetime .It might be flats though .

Jam Tarts 1874
What new development will that be ?.It certainly wont be a new stand or hotel that has as much chance of being built as the hobos have of winningthe scottish cup in my lifetime .It might be flats though .

You know this for a fact? Are you sure you are a Hearts fan?

Stewart MacD

Don't say "kick his ass out of Tynecastle". The word is Arse.

Simplistic solution anyway and not a solution in the first place if you want Hearts to prosper again. Think money.

A new manager would, or could be a benefit, as there are players with potential (have had "potential" for years methinks) who could be kicked into stardom by a Jock Wallace or Fergie.

Billy the Jambo
You know this for a fact? Are you sure you are a Hearts fan?

No i dont know that for a fact it is just my opinion based on all the lies the mad one and charlie mann have told us over the past couple of years.Yes i am a Hearts fan i have been a fan since 1966

walton1983

Like many others, you are too fickle and too hasty in your appraisal of Romanov. I am happy to state that in 5 years time the view will look so much better than it does now, particularly the view down McLeod Street looking at the new development.[/quote

You are contradicting yourself a wee bit here. You are questioning the viability of our club with ?36m of debt, yet you want a ?50m development puting us in ?86m of debt. Surely what we need is a football stand only. I think our long term future is in more doubt if this development happens.

Archived