Saturday's football

tartofmidlothian

Sort of. He briefly got the nod after CG got the blame for a heavy defeat, but it didn't last long. Mignolet mainly benefitted from CG's horrendous run of injuries. Gordon couldn't stay fit long enough to get the jersey back.

Tragic really - if Mignolet can play for Liverpool, Gordon could have risen higher.

True, but weren't the fans always making noises about bringing Mignolet in? Sure I remember reading that somewhere.

True, but weren't the fans always making noises about bringing Mignolet in? Sure I remember reading that somewhere.

Yup. Ex wife's pal is from there and said Gordon was shite and Mignolet was better...

I honestly couldn't believe what she was saying, it was that bad I thought she was joking. She wasn't.

Maroon Sailor

Yup. Ex wife's pal is from there and said Gordon was shite and Mignolet was better...

I honestly couldn't believe what she was saying, it was that bad I thought she was joking. She wasn't.

I've said before in a few threads that every Mackem I spoke to rated Mignolet above Gordon

chester copperpot

Rogers prefers Mignolet over Pepe Reina, says it all to me. Been saying for 18 months that Rogers is awful with his defensive tactics and ability to spot a defender.

?25M for Lovren, deary dear. Johnmitchell will be along to defend Lovren in a minute, however he's wrong ;)

Rogers prefers Mignolet over Pepe Reina, says it all to me. Been saying for 18 months that Rogers is awful with his defensive tactics and ability to spot a player.

?25M for Lovren, deary dear. Johnmitchell will be along to defend Lovren in a minute, however he's wrong ;)

FTFY.

Maroon Sailor

What game was Rodgers watching ?

He says it was a game Liverpool had full control of !

Utter Pish my man

chester copperpot

FTFY.

Aye, suppose you have a point there. The fact he let go Agger, but kept absolute mince like Skrtel and Toure again says a shitload about the guy.

I actually think Rogers is a pretty decent coach (Midfield-Forward), but he's defo one that needs a DOF buying the players for him.

Been at Linlithgow rose against Raith at prestonfield. Rose should have been 3 up at half time but penalty to raith and a header late in the game.

Great game. Great crowd as well

Rudolf's Mate

Need to give up gambling ffs! Ball was hit towards goal and Charlie Austin attempts a Shan back heel. Doesn't even catch it right but keepers going the other way!

They are

Is that a trick question? They're 1 up.

They are playing

they are, 1-0 up away to dumbarton

Had a quick look at the fixtures - for the Championship :facepalm: - and couldn't see anything. I thought they were playing Dumbarton, then saw they had played Dumbarton last week and tried to put two and two together...

Rudolf's Mate

Had a quick look at the fixtures - for the Championship :facepalm: - and couldn't see anything. I thought they were playing Dumbarton, then saw they had played Dumbarton last week and tried to put two and two together...

I thought it was tongue in cheek ;)

QPR playing well and should have scored.

Spoke too soon. Pen for Chelsea!

i wish jj was my dad

Listening to sportsound and Barry Armband sent off for arguing with fans at Spartans. Class act is Barry.

I was watching atletico, forgot about this game. Definitely the best league in Europe by far! :)

Raith eventually ground out a 2-0 victory at linlithgow rose. They were shockingly bad, bordering on woeful. Nade didnt play as was injured. Calum Elliot did and had a shocker. They wont play that badly next week but should be there for the taking

Raith eventually ground out a 2-0 victory at linlithgow rose. They were shockingly bad, bordering on woeful. Nade didnt play as was injured. Calum Elliot did and had a shocker. They wont play that badly next week but should be there for the taking

I watched Raith at home to Alloa last week, they were horrendous that afternoon too. Booed off by their fans at full time.

Aye, still a cracking game though, clear penalty too, (incidentally, the atletico game wasn't bad either)

Archived