How many times...

The People's Chimp

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

Had another look at this and the man just below and to the right of  the bird in pink stroking her hair is like an opera singer with his arm action, can imagine he belting out as he raises his arm.." feck you Hibs".. in a opera singing voice.. FTH.

UnhappyMarvelousLangur.gif

I'll never tire of watching that, one of the most spectacular goals in our history.

It's just one of those goals that you know ****ing haunts Alan Stubbs at night.

21mvql1.jpg

I'm sure he's a nice guy, who's just ended up in the worst place he could possibly be at in football through no real fault of his own, and he probably doesn't really deserve it...

..but GIRFUY :lol::rofl::lol:

Watt-Zeefuik

This threads one in a million, well two, well........

I realize this is exactly what you're saying, but the fact that Ozturk hit TWO more just like it in the same season after Stubbs said he wouldn't hit it again in a million times is just so . . . so . . . so f---ing typical of Hibs, frankly.

Son Of Anarchy

I realize this is exactly what you're saying, but the fact that Ozturk hit TWO more just like it in the same season after Stubbs said he wouldn't hit it again in a million times is just so . . . so . . . so f---ing typical of Hibs, frankly.

The best part about it UA was Oz striking another beaut the week after Stubbs said it :lol: glorious!

What a stoater it is, as the wee team goalie looks like he is washing windows lol.

Wont be bettered against the filth IMO.

Watt-Zeefuik

The best part about it UA was Oz striking another beaut the week after Stubbs said it :lol: glorious!

While we're watching old videos, I just went back and watched this one again.

It's still hard to believe this happened all in one game.  There are four goals in that feed that are as good as anything we've scored in years.  Another oddity -- 5 of the 10 goals, including all three of Zeefuik's instant hat trick, went in low and just inside the keeper's right post.

Also -- I'd forgotten that the best assist of the day was put in by none other than Soufian El Hassnaoui.

And, of course, Ozturk Screamer #3.  :jjyay:

• 6 months later...

Archived