How many times...

The People's Chimp

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen this thread was bumped so just watched it another half a dozen times. Still love seeing Robbie going absolute apeshit and almost strangling everyone. Will be a long time before we have a moment like this again.

maroonlegions

Seen this thread was bumped so just watched it another half a dozen times. Still love seeing Robbie going absolute apeshit and almost strangling everyone. Will be a long time before we have a moment like this again.

Na, we done them plenty times late on in their own back yard, history proves it.

I wouldn't be so sure.

highlandjambo3

have not seen it at all lately...............since yesterday....so will watch it again...............a few times.  I love the jambo hoards going ballistic when they realise it's in..............BOOOOOOM.................mind you, he could try that a million times and not score again eh!!

I was on a stag weekend and so watched this in a pub in York bursting with Hearts fans. Needless to say, the place went bat-shit crazy when Alim scored.

No game at Cowdenbeath today, guess I'll have to go watch the Ozturk goal another 20 times.

And maybe just for variety, his very next shot on goal in a game...

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Find something new every time. The bit where Robbie turns to Crawford and says "that's the shit I'm talking about."

:pleasing:

Find something new every time. The bit where Robbie turns to Crawford and says "that's the shit I'm talking about."

:pleasing:

Is that the way you saw it?

The way he was simultaneously pointing down at the ground I thought he was saying something along the lines of "That's the Hobbits back in their hole"

Either way, it's a :yas: from me!

From the moment the ball left Alim's foot to it hitting the roof of the net I was turned facing the wall at the back of the bottom tier in disgust that he had hit it from there.  missed it hit the bar and bounce in!!

Incredible scenes though.  

maroonlegions

From the moment the ball left Alim's foot to it hitting the roof of the net I was turned facing the wall at the back of the bottom tier in disgust that he had hit it from there.  missed it hit the bar and bounce in!!

Incredible scenes though.  

I had that  second of "oh its coming back out" after it hit the bar, then that thought was obliterated as the ball nestled in the back of the net, utter ecstasy and bedlam followed, 

Every time i think to myself i'm going to watch it just one more time i can't seem to stop myself rewinding it to watch it a few more times.

Thing of beauty so it is.

If i could have the video that i have,projected on my bedroom ceiling then i would do it.The sight of ozturk giving it large to the hobos would be a nice thing to drift off to sleep to.

I've got it stored on my blackberry so I can pull it up in times of boredom/angst/ or for a general boost.....it's the breaking bad fitba equivalent!!

oh no this again?..........och go on i'll watch it again,       :2thumbsup: it's like opening pringles, ye cannae leave them alone.

I keep having a wee repeat but, I find myself watching holt's goal v Rangers.

The build up and the crowd with an "Oh!" as Callum crosses the ball; increasing as it's deflected to the edge of the box and then that roar as he smacks the ball home.

Brilliant!

kawasakijambo

The split second you see the reaction of the hibs players

:sweeet:

The split second you see the reaction of the Hearts players, they did not know what to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
chuck berrys hairline

Sweet strike!

:brucey:

The goal that won the season? Sure hibs were that demoralised they had six draws at ER afterwards!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Sweet strike!

:brucey:

The goal that won the season? Sure hibs were that demoralised they had six draws at ER afterwards!

Nah, the crucial goal with Sow at Ibrox. That's where it all started.

Super cool Robbie looses his coolness at 15seconds........now that is you need to know what it means to him to manage The Famous!

zoltan socrates

To the right of the hibs player with his head in his hands is there a person in the crowd wearing a white bikers helmet ?

The stig is a hobbit? Argentina for him then

• 1 month later...

Just had to watch it a few more times.  This seems like such a long time ago.

Definitely one of the numerous pivotal moments this season. Just imagine what would have happened if Alim hadn't fired in that equaliser.

We'd have to wait until Saturday to tie up the league, it would have cost us a whole week's worth of celebrating!

Can someone please make a gif of the girl in the pink just casually brushing her hair, it's a thing of beauty!

Bit small but there you go....

UnhappyMarvelousLangur.gif

Or this one.

UnhappyMarvelousLangur-2.gif

Actually, not sure how well it works without the whole crowd but still, up ye ya hobbit tramps! :jjyay:

Just had to watch it a few more times.  This seems like such a long time ago.

Definitely one of the numerous pivotal moments this season. Just imagine what would have happened if Alim hadn't fired in that equaliser.

We'd have to wait until Saturday to tie up the league, it would have cost us a whole week's worth of celebrating!

I just find it funny how as a club we just keep finding all these different ways to continually break them in two. :smile:

I was in Florida when this game was happening   :sob:  remember following the game on Twitter as-well 

We've seen some wonderful Hearts goals, but that one is the goal of the season for me.

• 3 weeks later...

It's burned onto my retinas.

One thing which stands out, and hasn't been commented on, but great play from Buaben taking it from Alexander, beating the man and looking up for the pass.

Wonderful.

Anyway, at least 40.

another screamer tomorrow though a nice tap in or two will be fine

Archived