unbelievable

starsky

Cannot believe some of the nonsense on here tonight.

El has wage thief Danny Wilson liability Patterson not good enough

Get a grip everyone we are unbeaten 7 points clear and in a great position. We won't win by 5 every week we will drop points players will have good and bad games. That's football let's enjoy where we are because I know what position I would rather be in

Get a grip everyone we are unbeaten 7 points clear and in a great position. We won't win by 5 every week we will drop points players will have good and bad games. That's football let's enjoy where we are because I know what position I would rather be in

:spoton:

Totally agree mate

Some major underpant wetting on here tonight

Ffs we can't dominate teams every week

Just wait till we get beat.

OMG doomed I tell you Doomed

glastonbury jambo

no ..there are some signs that we need to work harder imo or that gap will close fast ...we rode our luck today there were a lot of underperformers...............................but yeah GIRFUY hibs woooooooooooo hooooooooooooo screamer goal

Yeh we weren't great today . rarely have I seen a team one down ten men that don't shove centre half up front and hoof ball up . we got what we deserved today for trying to play from back .

Well said mate. I can't understand the need of negative threads, and the criticism of player performances. Some people tend to forget where we are at the moment, let's just back the team.

Hear hear!

It seems to few have seen the REAL bad times!

Yeh they know nothing most of the pant wetters.

I remember when we were signing Willie Pettigrew (I think) in one room and the Sheriff Officers were in another room listing what could be sold.

Hear hear!

It seems to few have seen the REAL bad times!

Agreed mate!

I remember the old dark days when we only just saved ourselves from liquidation. These new fans are a disgrace...

Lavrentiy Beria

Its the internet a few people have only seen our good times , they get upset easy bad game good result Robbie to kick a few asses and on we go .

Totally agree with the OP. Wilson had a bit of a 'mare, but then he is just back from injury. Paterson wasn't as good as always, but then most can agree he is out of position. El Hass...not sure what to make of him. But RN & CL reckon he is good enough, so ill be patient.

Hearts were poor today, but we still come away celebrating more than them because of that goal. Hearts scored goal of the season with 10 men with seconds to go ffs, and we are still unbeaten.

no ..there are some signs that we need to work harder imo or that gap will close fast ...we rode our luck today there were a lot of underperformers...............................but yeah GIRFUY hibs woooooooooooo hooooooooooooo screamer goal

I just can't figure you out as a poster.

Maroon Sailor

I don't think there is anything wrong with fans criticising a performance like that today.

It was poor simple as that.

However it was an excellent point in the end. We'll play better than that and might end up with nothing from a match.

Unbeaten after 11 - 29 points out of 33, scoring goals and not conceding many - can't complain with how the season has gone so far.

Well said.

I'd always thought that for my sins I was one of our own biggest critics, but after reading some posts, especially after yesterday, there are many who are bigger by far.

maroonlegions

There is none as fickle as Hearts fans. Winning or drawing ugly has won many a team a league , just look at Oldco and Smeltic, i have been to many a game against that lot were we have been on top for long spells only to either end up loosing or drawing.Points win leagues and you cannot hope to play silky football all the time, they had a game plan and that was to play us high up the park and to stop Gommis and Bauben.

Two games where we have played particularly badly away to Alloa and away to Hibs and we took 4 points out of 6. It's not that bad is it? We will have games like yesterday where we don't play well, but that's football. To have gained a point we didn't deserve is a great result and now we take a two week break and come back with a bit of freshness for the Raith Rovers game on the 8th. Lovely jubbly!

maroonlegions

Two games where we have played particularly badly away to Alloa and away to Hibs and we took 4 points out of 6. It's not that bad is it? We will have games like yesterday where we don't play well, but that's football. To have gained a point we didn't deserve is a great result and now we take a two week break and come back with a bit of freshness for the Raith Rovers game on the 8th. Lovely jubbly!

Thats my take on it to. :2thumbsup:

Archived